Dr. Stephanie Adam, DO

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Female

Dr. Adam

Summit Medical Group

140 Park Ave Fl 2 Florham Park, NJ 07932

Dr. Stephanie Adam, DO is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Florham Park, NJ and has been practicing for 15 years. She graduated from Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury in 2004 and specializes in orthopedic surgery and orthopedic foot & ankle surgery.

Dr. Adam's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Adam

3.8

Dr. Adam?
Dr. Adam's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stephanie Adam, DO
Exceptional doctor, caring, talented surgeon, amazing bedside manners and very warm and capable staff. Can’t recommend her highly enough! I broke my left ankle badly last winter. She performed surgery that included a plate and 6 screws. I am so grateful she was my doctor during this very challenging experience. I have recommended her many times since!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Adam, DO?
I regret allowing her to operate on me foot which is now 100 times worse. She ruined my quality of life. She didn’t listen to my complaints until it was too late. She documented after each visit “doing well”. She was always late by 30-45 minutes and blew me off.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Adam, DO?
Dr. Adam is i think one of the best orthopedic surgeons out there. she always takes her time and is extremely patient and genuinely nice. She also has a very friendly staff. Her Medical assistant i think her name is angelica? was so helpful as well. At one point i couldn’t bare weight and she helped me up on the table and was also patient as well, even though i was in so much pain. Thanks again Dr. Adam! will definitely recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Adam, DO?
Extremely thorough and very down to earth. Dr Adam explained everything to my wife and I and answered any questions we had. She stayed as long as needed and wasn’t just rushing in and out to keep to a schedule. I had surgery about a week ago and everything could not have been better. The entire process was carried out exactly as described and nothing was a mystery - very reassuring. I’m expecting a full recovery and wouldn’t hesitate to see and use Dr Adam again should i need her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Adam, DO?
Excellent doctor!!! Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Adam, DO?
I work in the healthcare field and have been around a lot of doctors and I can definitely say, without reservation, that Dr. Adam is one of the good ones. She genuinely cares about her patients. She takes time explaining the problem, walking you through your x-rays, and formulating a plan with your input, which I appreciate it. I would definitely recommend seeing Dr. Adam for your foot/ankle problem over a podiatrist. I was told I needed surgery but turns out I didn't, my ankle is doing great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Adam, DO?
About 2 years ago I went to Dr. Adams for a bunion surgery. Long story short, she never removed the bunion and instead made a big cut from a big toe up. She also said that bunion removal will be a separate charge. I just have my bunion removed by another doctor who said, he was puzzled why she didn't do it in the first place. Plus the area was damaged because she left pieces of bones. She did a terrible job. Will never recommend her. Get a second opinion!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Adam, DO?
I am very happy I ended up in the capable and caring hands of Dr. Stephanie Adam when I fractured a bone in my foot. It was an unusual fracture that required particular care and attention. Dr. Adam was professional, empathetic, friendly, caring and genuinely concerned. She took the time to explain the injury which is very important to me. I highly recommend Dr. Adam for any foot/ankle injury...with zero reservation! Thanks Dr. Adam! Thanks also to PA Adam Fineman for the encouragement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Adam, DO?
I had surgery in Dec 2016, three days later I feel great, very little pain. I had a broken Fibula and torn ligaments. I can't say enough about my experience other than I feel like I'm in good hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Adam, DO?
I was very unhappy with my visit, I was told by my regular orthopedist to make an appointment with Dr. Adam for sever osteoarthritis of both feet. I already had a MRI, she then requested a X-ray. After that I was told that I would either need surgery on each foot that would keep me completely non weight bearing for 3 months each! or a steroid injections (which don't work and she would refer me to someone else to do), or orthotics.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Adam, DO?
After falling and fracturing my ankle, the ER told me most likely I would just need a cast. Got an appointment very quickly with Dr. Adam who ordered additional tests to be sure. I am very glad she did. Other minor fractures along with cartilage damage rendered the ankle "unstable" putting me at risk for future injuries and arthritis. Surgery was performed at SMG Florham Park that week. I am very pleased with all of the care I have received during the entire process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Adam, DO?
I went from not being able to walk all day long at work to not wanting to sit down. She listened to what I had to say and she gave me her recommendations. It was a long recovery time but I was told that it would be since it was an old injury. I would highly recommend her to all my family and friends! She was very nice and knowledgeable in her field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Adam, DO?
I came in with an old injury that limited my ability to work long days on my feet. She recommended surgery and it went flawlessly. She explained the recovery process and that it will be lengthy. I followed her recommendations and I've never felt better. I would highly recommend her to all family and friends. She's very knowledgeable and the kindest female physician I've ever came across.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Adam, DO?
I have found this doctor to be thorough and very competent. She was patient and considerate of my needs. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Adam, DO?
Do not under any circumstance see this woman. If you have a serious issue, she us not capable of making an accurate diagnosis. She does not listen to patients, nor consider them as people. If I did not question her diagnosis and find the right doctor, I would not be doing the activities I love, wearing normal shoes or brace free. I would also be on harmful unit-inflammatories with serious, debilitating surgery as the 'only future option.' See a qualified orthopedist. None at SMG.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Adam, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Adam?

• Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery

2004
Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury
2004

Dr. Adam accepts

Dr. Adam accepts the following insurance:

EmblemHealth

Limb Pain

Dr. Adam treats Limb Pain more than 100% of her peers

Dr. Adam treats this condition more than 100% of her peers

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture

Dr. Adam treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture more than 96% of her peers

Dr. Adam treats this condition more than 96% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Achilles Tendon Rupture

• Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus