Dr. Stephan Quentzel, MD

Dr. Stephan Quentzel, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Dr. Stephan Quentzel, MD is a psychiatry specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from Univ Of Il Coll Of Med in 1993 and specializes in psychiatry.

96 5th Ave Apt 1A

New York, NY 10011

Learn about Dr. Quentzel

See how frequently Dr. Quentzel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Psychiatric Diseases
Major Depressive Disorder

Dr. Quentzel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Beth Israel Medical Center-Petrie Campus
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Quentzel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Quentzel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Quentzel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Quentzel's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Quentzel to family and friends

Dr. Quentzel's Performance

Dr. Quentzel is the best psychiatrist I have ever come across, and due to moving often in my life, I've come across quite a few. He has a caring, compassionate, and level-headed approach to treatment. He helped me get back on my feet and stay stable while striving for the highest quality of life....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Quentzel is excellent -- both compassionate and effective in his treatment. I've been seeing him for about 2 years. I appreciate his patience and thoroughness in answering questions and explaining the science behind my condition, symptoms, medication, etc. His approach is not just to throw...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I came to Dr. Quentzel at a very difficult time in my life. He embraced me spiritually. Within a month's time, no longer in despair, I was on my way to a strong recovery. He is a brilliant and--as important--compassionate physician. I recommend him without reservation.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been seeing Dr. Quentzel for more than 10 years. He has improved the quality of my life significantly, through diagnosis, medication, active listening and sage advice. He has helped me tackle fibromyalgia, depression and anxiety. There is no problem too big or too small to be taken seriously...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Ouentzel is by far the best psychiatrist I've had. He is not only extremely professional, he is kind, caring, motivating and always available. I always leave our sessions with a smile on my face. I give him 5 stars and am thankful that he is my Dr.
Are you Dr. Quentzel?