Dr. Stephan Finical, MD

Dr. Stephan Finical, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Dr. Stephan Finical, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Charlotte, NC. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Finical is affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center and Novant Health - Presbyterian Medical Center.

Dr. Finical's Experience

See how Dr. Finical's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Finical

Dr. Finical accepts 3 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Finical has admitting privileges.

Dr. Finical's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Finical to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Finical's Performance
in Charlotte, NC |
Incredible plastic surgeon and compassionate too. Did reconstruction after breast cancer. Explained process, provided photo examples. of other women and risks. 15 years later the reconstruction looks great.
in Charlotte, NC |
Wow, just wow... that's what I say every time I look in the mirror after my surgery with Dr. Finical. After 2 breastfed children my chest was wrecked. I searched and searched for a doctor to help me feel confident again. After scheduling with one surgeon who I was uneasy about, I sat with Dr Finical and immediately cancelled with the other doc. Nicole, Gwen and Dr Finical are the best team. They make you feel like you are the only patient around and the results are perfect.
Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Finical performed a perfect nose reshaping on me. After breaking it when I was younger, Dr. Finical advised that I wait until my face had finished maturing before making any adjustments. He did so beautifully a few years later and described the procedure to me, as well as what to expect post-op in terms of immediate swelling and bruising, perfectly.
in Charlotte, NC |
I will recommend Dr Finical to everyone. He is extremely knowledgeable, talented, thorough and prompt. His bedside manner is out of this world. I'm thrilled with my entire experience!!!
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Finical & his nurse Nicole are awesome. Dr. Finical is VERY talented and provided me with beautiful mastopexy results. His bedside manner is topnotch; he follows up, takes his time to answer questions and overall I believe he really cares about his patients. I did a ton of research prior to my surgery and never read one negative thing. I also have several friends who have received beautiful results from him. Don't let the previous review sway your decision, you will not be disappointed!
in Charlotte NC |
The other reviews have to be fake bc dr finical messed up my nose bad! I went to him based off these great reviews and was told I needed septoplasty even though I had no problems with my breathing at all now I cannot breathe out of the left side of my nose at all and 8k later my nosejob looks nothing like I wanted! I'm now going to have to have my nose and septum fixed by a specialist!!
in Charlotte, NC |
I had a rhinoplasty with Doctor Finicial he listened to exactly what I wanted, and gave me the results I was looking for. I had minor bruising and swelling even though I was expected to have a lot due to breaking my nose multiple times. He has great bedside manner and all the women that work there are so sweet and thoughtful. I felt like I was in good hands at all times through every step of the process. I would definitely recommend, and if I ever want more work in the future I will go back.
Have you seen Dr. Stephan Finical, MD?
Are you Dr. Finical?

Compare Dr. Finical

Dr. Finical's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Finical has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Finical's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1988

Georgetown University Hospital
    Mayo Grad School Med/Mayo Fndn

Dr. Finical does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Finical and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery