Dr. Stella Koretsky, MD

Dr. Stella Koretsky, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Westover Primary Care, San Antonio, TX 9002 Culebra Rd Ste 105, San Antonio, TX 78251 Get Directions

Individual attention and preventive careRead more

Dr. Koretsky's Experience

See how Dr. Koretsky's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Koretsky

Dr. Koretsky accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Koretsky has admitting privileges.

Dr. Koretsky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Koretsky to family and friends
Dr. Koretsky's Performance
in San Antonio, TX |
The office staff at Dr.Stella Koretsky's are wonderful. As a matter of fact everyone there treats you with respect and compassion. Each one seems to be very competent and professional. Dr. Koretsky is an Outstanding Doctor and is on top of all the new procedures that I have asked her about. So glad she came to San Antonio!
in San Antonio, TX |
I absolutely love Dr. Koretsky and her team. Before finding her I was in constant pain, but now I feel so much better. And I have confidence that if there is something wrong with me, Dr and her team will keep checking until they have a diagnosis and treatment plan. And Jennifer is so kind and knowledgable, all of them are. And after a period of adjustment, I've come to like the portal. Lol I definately recommend this practice.
in San Antonio, TX |
Amazing Doctor I'm always worried about my health but this doctor truly listens to you problems and concerns! So happy to have a doctor that listens to me ??????
in San Antonio, TX |
Always the best. Treats me with respect and concern.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Koretsky is the best doctor no questions asked.
in Casroville, Texas |
Dr. Koretsky is one of the most caring and listening doctors I have had the opportunity to know. I always recommend her to anyone that asks me "who I have as a doctor".
in Hondo, TX |
although we think dr. koretsky is a wonderful doctor, she must do something with the phone systems as you can never get through and when you do leave a message, they don't return calls. this is why i am rating the overall performance a 3 star instead of 5 stars. this is totally ridiculous that no one answers the phones. i can understand busy, but not 24-7 where you can't even get through to even make an appt.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Koretsky has been our family physician for approximately seven years. She is very professional and is very thorough in explaining any health issues. She is very caring and listens to your concerns. My husband and I feel very satisfied with her. Her staff is also very efficient and friendly.
in San Antonio, TX |
Very friendly staff, Dr. Koretsky is very knowledgeable and professional. She gives you the best advice on what to do as far as your illness and health conditions.
San Antonio, TX |
Hi I recently visited Dr Koretsky and I must say the reviews are definitely on point. She seems to be an awesome dr! Took the time to listen to me and explain everything she wanted me to know. Waited to see if inhale any questions. Seems to really be concerned about my health issues. I am so glad I have switched drs. Dr koretsky deserves more than 5 stars!!!
in San Antonio, TX |
I've been Dr Koretsky for a number of years. She is very compassionate. Has given me great referrals and has come up with Rx's that my pain management Dr's PA didn't even think about
in San Antonio, TX |
I've been seeing Dr. Koretsky for many years, and I can tell you, she is compassionate and an excellent problem solver for any health issues. I wouldn't have anyone else as my PCP!
in San Antonio, TX |
Very friendly and knowledgeable about conditions. Great referrals when I needed them.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Koretsky was very personable and a good listener. I am normally not too keen on female doctors. But, this doctor quickly dispelled any reservations. Everyone on her staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I arrived on time and was seen almost immediately. I will certainly recommend this doctor and the Primary Care Clinic to my friends and family!
in Mico, Texas |
Dr Koretsky is one of the most compassionate Doctors I've ever seen. She truly cares about her patients. I have never been rushed or hurried at her visits. I get great care & I'm doing good ! The staff is always friendly & gracious to help me. I love this office & I adore Dr K. I'll never leave there ! Next thing to do is get my daughters there as patients ??. The best !!!
in Rio Medina, Texas |
Dr K is one of the kindest, caring people I've ever met. Each visit I have with her is so personal & complete. She is very easy to talk to. I would highly recommend her to friends, family, & everyone. She is an outstanding Doctor. I adore her professional, caring personality. She also has an outstanding staff in her office. They have always helped me. I am in good health, thanks to Dr K & the girls. Proud to be a patient at this practice !!!
in San Antonio, TX |
The entire staff is super. There is no other doctor I want to go to. The Nurse is wonderful, very professional, very calm and explains everything, she is also very gentle! Dr. Koretsky is super, very professional, very knowledgeable and always has a smile and hug ready for you. I always feel welcome when I go there. Super experience, each and every time! If I could give more than 5 Stars, I would!!!
Have you seen Dr. Stella Koretsky, MD?
Are you Dr. Koretsky?

Compare Dr. Koretsky

Dr. Koretsky's Care Philosophy

Individual attention and preventive care

Dr. Koretsky's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Koretsky has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Koretsky's Board Certifications

• High Cholesterol
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia

Med University "N Testimitanu"
    University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio

Completed in 2007

• Romanian
  • Russian

Dr. Koretsky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Koretsky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage