Family Medicine  |
Dr. Stella Koretsky, MD
Dr. Stella Koretsky, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. She is 50 years old. Dr. Koretsky is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Westover Hills.

9002 Culebra Rd Ste 105

San Antonio, TX 78251

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Koretsky

Individual attention and preventive care

Dr. Koretsky's Experience

Dr. Koretsky's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

• Med University "N Testimitanu"
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Koretsky has no media or publications listed.

• Romanian
  • Russian

Dr. Koretsky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Koretsky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Koretsky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Koretsky to family and friends
Dr. Koretsky's Performance
San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Koretsky makes you feel like you are the only person that matters. She is intelligent and caring. You could not find a better physician.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Koretsky is professional, knowledgeable, personable and kind. Our family is blessed to have found her and her staff.
in San Antonio, TX |
The Doc listens every time with a open ear and heart. She's very intelligent if she can't fix you she'll get someone who can!
San Antonio, TX |
I feel that doctor and staff sincerely care about my health. Thank you.
in San Antonio, TX |
I absolutely love Dr. Koretsky and her team. Before finding her I was in constant pain, but now I feel so much better. And I have confidence that if there is something wrong with me, Dr and her team will keep checking until they have a diagnosis and treatment plan. And Jennifer is so kind and knowledgable, all of them are. And after a period of adjustment, I've come to like the portal. Lol I definately recommend this practice.
in San Antonio, TX |
Amazing Doctor I'm always worried about my health but this doctor truly listens to you problems and concerns! So happy to have a doctor that listens to me ??????
in San Antonio, TX |
Always the best. Treats me with respect and concern.
in Casroville, Texas |
Dr. Koretsky is one of the most caring and listening doctors I have had the opportunity to know. I always recommend her to anyone that asks me "who I have as a doctor".
in Hondo, TX |
although we think dr. koretsky is a wonderful doctor, she must do something with the phone systems as you can never get through and when you do leave a message, they don't return calls. this is why i am rating the overall performance a 3 star instead of 5 stars. this is totally ridiculous that no one answers the phones. i can understand busy, but not 24-7 where you can't even get through to even make an appt.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Koretsky has been our family physician for approximately seven years. She is very professional and is very thorough in explaining any health issues. She is very caring and listens to your concerns. My husband and I feel very satisfied with her. Her staff is also very efficient and friendly.
in San Antonio, TX |
Very friendly staff, Dr. Koretsky is very knowledgeable and professional. She gives you the best advice on what to do as far as your illness and health conditions.
San Antonio, TX |
Hi I recently visited Dr Koretsky and I must say the reviews are definitely on point. She seems to be an awesome dr! Took the time to listen to me and explain everything she wanted me to know. Waited to see if inhale any questions. Seems to really be concerned about my health issues. I am so glad I have switched drs. Dr koretsky deserves more than 5 stars!!!
in San Antonio, TX |
I've been Dr Koretsky for a number of years. She is very compassionate. Has given me great referrals and has come up with Rx's that my pain management Dr's PA didn't even think about
in San Antonio, TX |
I've been seeing Dr. Koretsky for many years, and I can tell you, she is compassionate and an excellent problem solver for any health issues. I wouldn't have anyone else as my PCP!
in San Antonio, TX |
Very friendly and knowledgeable about conditions. Great referrals when I needed them.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Koretsky was very personable and a good listener. I am normally not too keen on female doctors. But, this doctor quickly dispelled any reservations. Everyone on her staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I arrived on time and was seen almost immediately. I will certainly recommend this doctor and the Primary Care Clinic to my friends and family!
in Mico, Texas |
Dr Koretsky is one of the most compassionate Doctors I've ever seen. She truly cares about her patients. I have never been rushed or hurried at her visits. I get great care & I'm doing good ! The staff is always friendly & gracious to help me. I love this office & I adore Dr K. I'll never leave there ! Next thing to do is get my daughters there as patients ??. The best !!!
in San Antonio, TX |
The entire staff is super. There is no other doctor I want to go to. The Nurse is wonderful, very professional, very calm and explains everything, she is also very gentle! Dr. Koretsky is super, very professional, very knowledgeable and always has a smile and hug ready for you. I always feel welcome when I go there. Super experience, each and every time! If I could give more than 5 Stars, I would!!!
Have you seen Dr. Stella Koretsky, MD?
Are you Dr. Koretsky?

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
    BestChoice PPO
    Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas PPO
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Health Net
    Tricare
    Tricare
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medicare