Dr. Stella Ilyayeva, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female

Dr. Stella Ilyayeva, MD
Dr. Stella Ilyayeva, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Rego Park, NY. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Ilyayeva is affiliated with Wyckoff Heights Medical Center.

Dr. Ilyayeva's Experience

See how Dr. Ilyayeva's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ilyayeva

Dr. Ilyayeva accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Ilyayeva is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ilyayeva has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ilyayeva's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ilyayeva to family and friends
    3.0
    Dr. Ilyayeva's Performance
    Richmond Hill, NY |
    My mother comes for a regular check up every few months. One of the Tuesdays she had 10 o'clock app was seen at 12. There were 3 receptionist, 2 left to watch a film at the back room, NP (MD is not in Tuesdays ) went out for lunch and patients were left waiting. I consider this practice inappropriate.
    Forest Hills, NY |
    OFFICE STAFF needs to be retrained.You cant even ask a question because they snap. Especially this one lady with glasses she was extremely unprofessional and the way she spoke to me was crazy. The Male doctor or PA w.e he was also unprofessional and took the front desk side when I explained my concern. DR. Stella herself was very helpful and nice. But due to her staff I will be switching to another doctor.WORST STAFF I've come across. Try calling the office my review will make sense.
    in Highland Ave, Jamaica NY-1432 |
    To me, she is a great doctor, specially in diabetic medicine. I am a diabetic patient for last 20 years and I had to take insulin or last 10 years, 60+60 unit of Novomix daily for last 3 years. But I could not control my blood sugar with these high Insulin, then I visited her before 6 months and then she started to manage my blood sugar with an injection which I had to take once a week and then I could control my blood sugar . Now I am not taking any insulin but taking taking Tabs only.
    in New York, NY |
    I am a new patient of this office, the doctor seems nice but the amount she spent with you is usually short (like 5 - 10 mins). Their receptionist is notorious for their attitude. The first time I called and the receptionist said "we did not take appointment." So, I walked in and have waited for 3 hours. The second time I made an appointment at 10:15am but is now waiting at their office. It has been more than 1 hour.
    in New York, NY |
    I've been seeing Dr. Ilyayeva for over 4 years now. I have PCOS and when I met her, I was a total mess. I had lost most of my hair and was pre-diabetic. I explained to her that I've taken other medications that are traditionally prescribed for PCOS and that they gave me terrible reactions. She listened to me and put me on medications that didn't give me any side effects and actually helped me get back to normal. Since seeing her my hair has grown back, I've lost weight, and I'm healthy.
    in Forest Hills, NY |
    Dr. Ilayeva is an arrogant doctor who puts her ego before her patients. My Dad, a cancer patient in remission, went to Dr. Ilyayeva for his hyperthyroid condition. He had been under her treatment and trying different prescription dosages. When he continued to lose weight, she told him that the reason wasn't his thyroid, but was probably cancer. When my Dad told me that she said this, I immediately sought a different doctor. This new doctor was able to cure my Dad's condition.
    East Elmhurst, NY |
    Dr. Ilyayeva was not personable at all. She was very rude and said things very hurtful things. I would not recommend her to anyone!!!
    in Elmhurst, NY |
    Dr. Stella is amazing, She saved my life, meeting her was the best thing to happen to me and my health. She put me under treatment right away because of my Thyroid problem and I am feeling a lot better now. The office staff is friendly, the receptionist are really nice to me and knowledgeable, I am truly satisfy I recommend her and the office highly.
    Have you seen Dr. Stella Ilyayeva, MD?
    Are you Dr. Ilyayeva?

Dr. Ilyayeva's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
    •  Board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology

Dr. Ilyayeva has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ilyayeva's Board Certifications

• Diabetes Type 1
    • Diabetes Type 2
    • Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
    • Diabetic Ketoacidosis
    • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
    • Diabetic Retinopathy
    • Kidney Disease
    • Lipid Disorders
    • Malaise and Fatigue
    • Male Infertility
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia

Completed in 1998

New York University

Completed in 2000

• Russian

Dr. Ilyayeva does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ilyayeva and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism