Dr. Stefano Agolini, MD

General Surgery ·  Male · Age 52

Dr. Agolini

General/Laparoscopic Sgy Assoc

4660 Kenmore Ave Ste 419 Alexandria, VA 22304

Dr. Stefano Agolini, MD is a general surgery specialist in Alexandria, VA and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from University Of Virginia / Main Campus in 1993 and specializes in general surgery and laparoscopic surgery.

Dr. Agolini accepts

Dr. Agolini accepts the following insurance:

Select
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
KeyCare PPO
Blue Choice Advantage
Blue Preferred PPO
CareFirst Maryland POS

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Agolini's experience treating your condition or procedure

4.2

Dr. Agolini?
Dr. Agolini's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stefano Agolini, MD
I was referred to the Dr. Angolini. When I called to make my appt they asked for my insurance. At check in I provided them my insurance. At the end of the appt he says “there’s one last small thing... You’re out of network but it’s no problem because I normally don’t charge extra beyond what insurance covers.” I decided NOT to have surgery out of network, and today received a bill for $200, for my 15 min appointment. Why didn’t they tell me earlier on that I was out of network? SHADY.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefano Agolini, MD?
We are so happy to have been referred to Dr. Agolini for my husband’s bilateral hernia surgery! He spent so much time duscussing his thought process regarding my husband’s unique situation, and how to proceed. He came to the waiting room after surgery and sat with me until he was sure that all of my questions and concerns were addressed, and called us later that night to see how we were doing. I can’t say enough about his caring, competent, and informative way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefano Agolini, MD?
Professional, caring, superbly competent. There cannot be a better surgeon to care for one!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefano Agolini, MD?
I chose Dr. Agolini based on reviews & the fact that he is listed as a top doc in Washingtonian magazine. Got an appointment quickly but office wait time was substantial. No matter, his staff was friendly & helpful and he has a great bedside manner: comes off as very knowledgeable/concerned. I scheduled hernia surgery & it went off without a hitch. I felt good about the experience, but it was a boost to me that before surgery the hospital staff praised Dr. Agolini & told me I was in good hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefano Agolini, MD?
Dr. Agolini is a hero in our household. He is not only a wonderful surgeon but a truly great person. He takes the time to get to know you, spends lots of time with you and makes careful, well-thought-out decisions. I cannot recommend him enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefano Agolini, MD?
Dr. Agolini is not only a terrific surgeon, he is also the most reliable, kind, considerate doctor we have ever experienced. He makes every effort, over and beyond his call of duty, to keep the patient informed and also his family. He goes the extra step in everything he does!!!! Thank you Dr. Agolini for all you do!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefano Agolini, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Agolini?