Dr. Stefanie Schultis, MD

Dr. Stefanie Schultis, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Stefanie Schultis, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Covington, LA and has been practicing for 29 years. She specializes in obstetrics & gynecology and aesthetic medicine.Read her story

Schultis, Landry & Guillory

110 Lakeview Dr Ste 100

Covington, LA 70433

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • CHAMPVA
  • Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Schultis

See how frequently Dr. Schultis performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Uterine Fibroids
Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders

Dr. Schultis's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Schultis' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Schultis "At Dr. Stefanie A. Schultis' office, we seek to provide the highest level of care through our highly skilled health care professionals and state of the art technologies. We are devoted to addressing the individual needs of patients in a warm and caring environment. With years of experience, Stefanie A. Schultis, M.D., F.A.C.O.G., demonstrates professionalism and expertise at every level. Offering a full range of obstetrics and gynecologic services from your initial exam, to childbirth through menopause and beyond. Dr. Schultis offers Advanced Laser Solutions for Men and Women and Botox Injections. Our goal is to offer patient centered medical care based on mutual trust and communication. Dr. Schultis is a member of American Cellular Medicine Association American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Louisiana State Medical Society St. Tammany Parish Medical Society LAMMICO-Secretary and Board Member-Current LAMMICO-Senior Vice President Claims 06/2010-present LAMMICO-Governance Committee 10/2007 - present Hormone Therapy Centers of America 2014-present"

This content was provided by Dr. Schultis "At Dr. Stefanie A. Schultis' office our patients are our number one concern.  We deliver the best care possible in a way that lets our patients we serve know they are valued and cared for as individuals. This is our core philosophy of 'Compassionate Care'. We treat the whole person, not just their diagnosis.

Dr. Stefanie Schultis will:

• Develop individualized plan of care for the patient; addressing patient's specific and unique needs. Revise plan as needed.
  • Provide planned and appropriate interventions safely in a setting that is responsive to specific patient needs.
  • Assess and reassess patients to identify appropriate care, treatment, and services to meet initial and changing needs while in the hospital.

My attitude and commitment towards patient care: My understanding of the relationship between a physician and patient is that we work together to accomplish a desired goal. My principle roll is to provide the patient with accurate information about their condition or diagnosis."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Aesthetic Medicine

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• University of New Orleans
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • Tulane University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Charity Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Tulane Affil Hosps
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Schultis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schultis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schultis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schultis' Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schultis to family and friends

Dr. Schultis' Performance

I had the new Juliet laser treatment with Dr Schultis. I am very happy I did this. It has been such a struggle with urinary incontinence when I exercise that I really had to stop. Now I am kicking it.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I am so pleased with the Juliet laser treatment. Dr. Schultis explained what she was doing throughout the treatment. It was not painful. I am now two weeks from the appointment and it works. Thanks.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
First off, I show show up for my first-ever appointment on time and sat in a jam-packed waiting room for well over an hour and a half. I FINALLY get called back, and get sent to Dr. Schultis' office... and wait there yet another 45 minutes to meet with her. She rushed me through that, didn't...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Schultis is such a caring and dedicated doctor. I have been her patient for the last 14 years and she has always treated me with the absolute best care and concern. She recently delivered my first child and the experience was as good as it could have possibly been. She made sure myself and my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I just moved to Mandeville from Arkansas. My neighbor highly recommended Dr Schultis. I am glad I took her recommendation. Now I am recommending her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Schultis at Schultis, Landry & Guillory

Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist