Dr. Stefanie Addington, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism ·  Female · Age 46

Dr. Addington

Diabetes/Thryoid Cnt Frt Wrth

7801 Oakmont Blvd Ste 101 Fort Worth, TX 76132

Dr. Stefanie Addington, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Fort Worth, TX. She graduated from University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

Dr. Addington accepts

Dr. Addington accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Addington's experience treating your condition or procedure

3.2

Dr. Addington?
Dr. Addington's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stefanie Addington, MD
Go and find another endo. Don’t waste your time. 4 months 3 appointments cancelled last minute, they lost my previous records etc. Enough said. The office is very unprofessional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefanie Addington, MD?
I love Dr Addington, she listens to her patients and isn’t scared of T3 medications like so many are.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefanie Addington, MD?
Dr. Addington is sympathetic, but not particularly helpful. I had an Addison's attack and visited her office when she was in Irving. She told me what I should have done, but couldn't do anything for me. I ended up going to the emergency room (the paramedics were excellent). When she moved to Fort Worth, I made my annual appointment. In the meantime, I needed my medicine renewed. She denied it until she could see me, despite knowing I can't live without it. I'm changing doctors.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefanie Addington, MD?
I have had Type 1 diabetes for 40 years and I’m lucky to have found Dr Addington. She is very professional and is a great listener and attentive to my needs as a patient. She is also up to date on the latest stuff available for Diabetics. Can’t say enough good things!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefanie Addington, MD?
Please go see another Dr.!!! I've been waiting over 2 weeks for some results! The hospital told me I would have results in 2-3 business days from my Dr. - that was a lie! I've called and left messages and even emailed and yet no response. So ticked off right now!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefanie Addington, MD?
My PCP was treating my thyroid but 3 yrs ago felt it might help to try a specialist. I found Dr. A. online. Visited quarterly. She never spent more than 5 minutes with me. Would seem to listen & indicated often she'd try something different once she saw my labs since I was feeling worse each time, but she'd forget unless I reminded her. Recently, PCP reviewed my 3 yrs of labs, saw each showed worsening hormones & iron, and was shocked Dr. A did NOTHING. Within 2 days, PCP had me feeling better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefanie Addington, MD?
Dr seems nice and knowledgeable, listens well.HOWEVER assistant is slow, seems lazy, not responsive and very difficult to talk to or get her to understand problems.Waited over a week multiple times to get a time sensitive response.Finally waited so long I made an appt to get medication straightened out. After waiting 40 min to see the Dr,the assistant came out and told me the Dr would not see me! At my appt time,paying the Dr her normal fee,took 4 hours off work to be there,she refused to see me
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefanie Addington, MD?
I’m going to start by saying that as far as Dr. Addington is concerned, she is wonderful! Seeing her has benefited me tremendously. However, as far as the office staff is concerned, even one star is incredibly generous. It's because of them, the 1 star. If the office staff provides the first impression of the doctor to the patient, they have done her no favors. My entire experience with the office staff has been a series of unfortunate events.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefanie Addington, MD?
6 month wait between appointments. Never prescribed the test strips that work in concert with the insulin pump therapy device they prescribed. This office does not take a proactive approach to diabetes management. I would get 5 to 10 minutes with the Dr if I was lucky on each visit but I was having to recommend possible changes in my treatment to her based on what I learned form friends, etc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefanie Addington, MD?
Just left office. Had to reschedule because I was 10 minutes late. There is construction everywhere and GPS took me to empty field. When I scheduled they didn't specify which office building so I was running between buildings trying to figure out which she was in. Tried to call no one answered. Next appt not for 2 months. I'll be out of insulin by then. I'll take my business elsewhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefanie Addington, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Addington?

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism