Dr. Stefanie L. Addington, MD

Dr. Stefanie L. Addington, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female | 43 years old

28 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Addington specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and practices in Irving, TX. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Addington? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Addington's Experience

See how Dr. Addington's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Addington

Dr. Addington accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Addington has admitting privileges.

Dr. Addington's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Addington to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Addington's Performance
    GOOD
Please go see another Dr.!!! I've been waiting over 2 weeks for some results! The hospital told me I would have results in 2-3 business days from my Dr. - that was a lie! I've called and left messages and even emailed and yet no response. So ticked off right now!
Southlake, TX |
My PCP was treating my thyroid but 3 yrs ago felt it might help to try a specialist. I found Dr. A. online. Visited quarterly. She never spent more than 5 minutes with me. Would seem to listen & indicated often she'd try something different once she saw my labs since I was feeling worse each time, but she'd forget unless I reminded her. Recently, PCP reviewed my 3 yrs of labs, saw each showed worsening hormones & iron, and was shocked Dr. A did NOTHING. Within 2 days, PCP had me feeling better.
in Arlington, TX |
Dr seems nice and knowledgeable, listens well.HOWEVER assistant is slow, seems lazy, not responsive and very difficult to talk to or get her to understand problems.Waited over a week multiple times to get a time sensitive response.Finally waited so long I made an appt to get medication straightened out. After waiting 40 min to see the Dr,the assistant came out and told me the Dr would not see me! At my appt time,paying the Dr her normal fee,took 4 hours off work to be there,she refused to see me
in Flower Mound, TX |
I’m going to start by saying that as far as Dr. Addington is concerned, she is wonderful! Seeing her has benefited me tremendously. However, as far as the office staff is concerned, even one star is incredibly generous. It's because of them, the 1 star. If the office staff provides the first impression of the doctor to the patient, they have done her no favors. My entire experience with the office staff has been a series of unfortunate events.
in Irving, TX |
6 month wait between appointments. Never prescribed the test strips that work in concert with the insulin pump therapy device they prescribed. This office does not take a proactive approach to diabetes management. I would get 5 to 10 minutes with the Dr if I was lucky on each visit but I was having to recommend possible changes in my treatment to her based on what I learned form friends, etc.
Just left office. Had to reschedule because I was 10 minutes late. There is construction everywhere and GPS took me to empty field. When I scheduled they didn't specify which office building so I was running between buildings trying to figure out which she was in. Tried to call no one answered. Next appt not for 2 months. I'll be out of insulin by then. I'll take my business elsewhere.
Have you seen Dr. Stefanie L. Addington, MD?
Are you Dr. Addington?

Compare Dr. Addington

Dr. Addington's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  •  Board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology

Dr. Addington has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Addington's Board Certifications

• Hypoparathyroidism
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston

Dr. Addington does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Addington and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Addington does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Addington and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.