Dr. Stefana Pecher, MD

Dr. Stefana Pecher, MD

Family Medicine | Female

The Country Doc Walk-In & Wellness, LLC 391 Norwich Westerly Rd North Stonington, CT 06359 Get Directions

Dr. Stefana Pecher, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in North Stonington, CT. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Pecher is affiliated with Westerly Hospital and Lawrence and Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Pecher's Experience

See how Dr. Pecher's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pecher

Dr. Pecher accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Pecher has admitting privileges.

Dr. Pecher's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pecher to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Pecher's Performance
Groton,CT |
She makes a great first impression but then you get assigned to her many Physician's Assistants. I haven't seen her since and I've been going to her for over 2yrs! Would not recommend.
Westerly RI |
She seems nice and to know how to practice medicine and after that who knows. Many tests she didnt order, referrals never happened, seemed to change once she knew we got our physicals. Shows up an hour late for my appointment and still makes me wait while shes laughing in the back. Staff changes so fast you never know what you will get. Will not go back.
in Norwich, CT |
A good doctor but you need to watch your billing because you will be billed for things that didn't happen, you will be asked to come for appointments you don't need.
Mystic |
Consider yourself lucky if you get an appointment with the Doctor in this practice more than once. I was a patient for over a decade and only saw Dr. Pecher twice even though I asked repeatedly to get an appointment with her. The PA's come and go with the seasons it seems, so just when you start to feel comfortable with someone, they are gone. The office is awful at returning calls. I was never called about blood work I had done after many calls and by the 3 week mark I left. Unprofessional?.
in east haddam, ct |
Our whole family has had a wonderful experience with this doctor's office
Stonington, CT |
I would keep looking for a different doctor. I have been a patient at this practice for almost 10 years and have only seen Dr Pecher once!! All the other times I've been bounced around to the PA's...Some have been good, others not so good. When I've asked to get an appointment with the actual Dr, I've been told that see usually sees "sicker" patients. The office staff is not very friendly and does not return calls. Never recieved a call about some blood work I had done after many calls!
in Westerly, RI |
I made an appointment over two weeks ago, arrived a few minutes early waited for over a half hour for Dr. Pecher to arrive at the office. I believe this was the example of how much she values her patients. My time has value also and left not seeing the Dr. Also the office didn't inform me that the PA that I see has left the practice!!
Pawcatuck, CT |
Terrible office staff. Unfriendly and rude. The Dr's in the office aren't too bright either. This offile is only about $$$$. They do not care about the patients what so ever. Don't waste your time or your health
in Paw stuck, CT |
Love this office- Dr P and her staff are wonderful
in Stonington CT |
Dr Pecher has helped me with a number of different illnesses and has effectively helped to recalibrate my medications. Her Practice "The Country Doc" lives up to its name and my expectations. Dr Pecher has a great Team of Compassionate and reliable Practioners.
in Stonington CT |
Dr Stefana Pecher is a great MD/Holistic Physician who is providing comprehensive medical care synergistically integrated with Alternative Therapies. Dr Pecher and her Team are thorough, compassionate and really listen to the Whole Body. I have recommended her practice to all my friends.
in Oakdale, Ct |
I spent years trying to find a good doctor who doesn't tack on charges for asking questions. Dr.Pecher is a physician who wants to know what's going on with her patients health so that she can relieve your suffering. This doctor treats the whole person and facilitates the way to healing with me taking an active part in the process. Dr. Pecher's practice is not a business driven corporation, interested in only the bottom line. It is a caring, compassionate practice trying to better my life.
in Stonington, CT |
I felt that Stefana treated me compassionate care. She has a wealth of knowledge in medicine. I noticed and love that she looks at all aspects of the human condition looking for vitamin deficiencies as well as any major health concern I have during my physical. I have recommended her to my whole family , excellent doctor!
Pawcatuck, CT |
If you would like to see the doctor FORGET IT At first you will see Dr. Pecher, after that you fell like a lottery number, never knowing which P.A. you will get and the turnover rate seems very high among them. Nice to see the same care giver, Iguess those days are long gone.
Have you seen Dr. Stefana Pecher, MD?
Are you Dr. Pecher?

Compare Dr. Pecher

Dr. Pecher's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Pecher has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Why It Matters: Dr. Pecher's Board Certifications

Completed in 2000

University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus

Completed in 2002

• Czech

Dr. Pecher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pecher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ambulatory Medicine