Mohs Micrographic Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Stefan Weiss, MD
Dr. Stefan Weiss, MD is a mohs micrographic surgery doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. He has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Weiss is affiliated with West Boca Medical Center and Jackson Memorial Hospital.

9980 Central Park Blvd N Ste 124

Boca Raton, FL 33428

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Weiss

See how frequently Dr. Weiss performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Itchy Skin
Dermatitis
Rash

Dr. Weiss's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Weiss "FAAD"

• Mohs Micrographic Surgery

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Age Spots
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • Melanoma
  • Mole
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Stanford Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • National Institutes Of Health
    Other Education | Completed 2000

Dr. Weiss has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Weiss does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weiss and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Weiss' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weiss to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Weiss' Performance
Boca Raton, FL |
i was so pleased with my treatment that i recommend Dr,. Weiss to my friends and family.
Pompano Beach, FL |
I went for a skin cancer screening and waited over an hour in a stifling hot waiting room. I was pouring sweat just sitting still. I complained to the staff but they just told me yes they know they keep it warm and apologized. I was physically sick and ready to leave when I was finally called back to see the doctor whom I never met. I had the PA do the screening because I wanted to get out of there!
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Outstanding staff, service, treatment and Doctor. Highly recommended.
Keasbey, NJ |
Worst Doctor I have ever been to in my life. Didn't even ask me what was wrong with me and started cutting my arm. My arm is now infected and I am seeking medical care from another doctor. Stay away from this man.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Weiss and his staff are the complete package. From Mercedes in the office to his PA Jennifer you are made to feel comfortable from the moment you walk in. My daughter has a rare condition and DR.Weiss was able to diagnose it and treat it. Myself and my wife have to go every three months and each time is a great experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Weiss and his staff to everyone!
Boca Raton, FL |
Great staff, very professional and calm environment , perfect for the whole family, mom dad and the teens!
Boca Raton, FL |
I went one time to see Dr. Weiss. He did not explain the procedure he was performing, and that it was not covered with my co-pay. Received a tremendous bill which i fought.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I was taken into the office almost immediately after signing in. I was greeted very warmly by one assistant. Then taken to a small examination room. The Dr arrived with two assistants. He did a full body check. And did 3 biopsies and about 6 places on my face he did the "burn" off. Today Dr Weiss was more jollier than usual and was efficient and pleasant to be with, we had a conversation back and forth as he did his work. I think today was his best Dr-patient interchange and relationship. SUPER!
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Weiss and staff are great. Thoughtful, caring and thorough.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
They did minor surgery on me in a optometrist chair. No explanation on how it would be done. Then I receive mail from miami dermatology(no affiliation with them). Inside is a check for $50.00, that they overcharged me,they were hoping i would throw it away without opening it. Contacting my insurance company about dumping these doctors???. Seen the doctor once every other time was his assistant. Please keep far far away from these people. Deceptive practices. You have been warned
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I have been treated by Doctor Weiss for over two years and have been and continue to be very satisfied with the services provided. He and his staff have always been very professional and caring. I have found that appointment times are always on time with no or minimal waiting. I will and have recommended Dr Weiss to my family and friends.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Do not go to this office, you will be treated by a Physician Assistant and charged like the best doctor treated you. I had to get rid of some warts which they were frozen with liquid nitrogen and they charged me $725 for each treatment. I've never seen the doctor, the receptionist is worthless the office manager rude and unprofessional. I've tried to talk to the billing department regarding the $725 billing and everybody is rude they talk over you and they threaten you to send you to collections
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Very thorough and followed up in an expedited manner.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Waited 15 minutes. Saw Dr. Weiss on my first visit. He listened to my concerns and addressed them immediately. He was polite and professional.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
The worst office' visit in my life. The place is dirty. The staff is unprofessional. The Doctor is ruthless and mean. First, they did not inform you about co-pay, then they send you a nurse instead fo the doctor. When you ask for the doctor he is upset that he has to give you a minute of his time. When I asked for a solution for my problem he asked me if I m asking for a miracle, and if yes the church is two blocks down the road. :0 DO NOT Go there.
Have you seen Dr. Stefan Weiss, MD?
Are you Dr. Weiss?