Dr. Stefan Prada, MD

Dr. Prada
Spine, and More

Laser Spine Institute, LLC

5332 Avion Park Dr Tampa, FL 33607

Dr. Stefan Prada, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Tampa, FL and has over 29 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Prada has more experience with Spine than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Albany Medical College medical school in 1991. He is affiliated with medical facilities Memorial Hospital Of Tampa and Tampa Community Hospital, A Campus of Memorial Hospital of Tampa. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Prada to book an appointment.

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Prada with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Memorial Hospital of Tampa.

Make an appointment at Memorial Hospital of Tampa today at (813) 337-7847.

Filter by
Provider Ratings
provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Memorial Hospital of Tampa.

Dr. Prada's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Prada

Dr. Prada?
Dr. Prada recently performed a minimally invasive surgery on my back. Before the operation, I couldn't stand for too long and couldn’t walk more than a few blocks. I traveled 2,700 miles from Central America to Tampa, Fl to get help from Dr. Prada, and I would do it again. He and his staff are absolutely number 1! Just 4 weeks after the procedure, my life is back to normal. I am very happy we found Dr. Prada many years ago, as he has also done this procedure to my mother, my sister and my cousin and we are all very happy. I 100% recommend 360 Ortho and Spine!!
Oct 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
Dr. Prada recently performed a minimally invasive surgery on my back. Before the operation, I couldn't stand for too long nor could I walk more than a few blocks. I traveled 2,700 miles from Central America to get help from Dr. Prada, and I would do it again. He and his staff are absolutely number 1! After 4 weeks, I am back to normal life. I am very happy we found Dr. Prada many years ago, as he has also done this procedure to my mother, my sister and my cousin and we are all very happy. I recommend 360 Ortho and Spine with my eyes closed!!
Oct 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
I had neck and back pain after my car accident. I really didn't want surgery, but Dr Prada and Melissa made me very comfortable. I am so glad I did it and don't have to live in pain anymore. I'm writing this review because I want to help others who are scared of surgery too. It was a great experience. Thank you, Thomas
Thomas H – Sep 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
I was hesitant to move forward with Facet Thermal Ablation, and am admittingly especially picky when it comes to specialists. I find it to be important that you’re comfortable with and have full trust in the surgeon you choose to perform the operation. Prada has all the attributes that make an incredible surgeon. He is knowledgeable about his specialty, understanding to his patients, and confidence in his ability without ever seeming cocky. He understands the weight and seriousness of the decision you make when visiting him, and he doesn’t take it lightly. If you’re feeling nervous and unsure as to if a procedure is right for you, I recommend Dr. Prada to anyone who feels this way. It’s also important to note that his staff shares similar attributes that make your decision even more concrete. From the start, Michelle was personable and accommodating to any needs or questions I had. I could text her at any hour of the day/night and receive a response. 1000/10!
B Lawver – Sep 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
Dr. Stefan Prada was recommended to me for a second opinion after I had a car wreck and needed neck/back surgery. I am soooo thankful that he was because I knew after (really before) the first appointment consultation was over that HE was not only the best choice but the only choice of whom I trusted my surgery with. His vast knowledge, experience, accolades, raw talent and personable demeanor were all easy deciding factors for me. He was always very thorough in his explanations. He/his office sent me videos, email brochures, explained on in-office spine models, and bless his heart- he even drew pictures for me to further comprehend! My surgeries went smoothly. My scars are TINY and healed exceptionally faI would be doing his office a disservice by NOT mentioning his crew of Michelle and Melissa- 2 of the NICEST most accomodating ladies you could meet! They called and texted me multiple times before and after my surgery to check in on me. HIGHLY recommend tis practice!!
Katie Chamberlain – Sep 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
I have known Dr Prada for 12 years and due to the peculiarities of my anatomy he has performed 5 back surgeries on me, all successfully accomplished. Dr. Prada is a highly talented surgeon, a great communicator and a kind and caring physician. Sometimes it is just as important to be told what not to do as it is to move forward and Dr. Prada is a confident and straight-talking professional. I hold him in the highest regard and am proud to consider him a trusted friend.
Richard Rubin – Aug 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
I live in Las Vegas Nevada. I travelled to Tampa Florida in 2008 for minimally invasive surgery with Dr. Prada, for a chronic low back condition with sciatica and paresthesia of the right leg. Surgery was a tremendous success, 90% improvement. I saw Dr. Prada again for a chronic neck problem with shooting pain and paresthesia of the right shoulder and arm, on June 18th, 2020. I'm 1 month post surgery and already feeling much better. Thank you Dr. Prada and your wonderful staff. Dr. John Moehrle,D.C
Dr. John Moehrle,D.C. – Jul 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
I was in a car accident. After much therapy, Dr. Prada was recommended. I met Michelle Young and she gave me a little history on Dr. Prada and the procedure he was gonna perform. She made me comfortable. Dr. Prada came in and illistrated the whole procedure. He told me I would feel better after the surgery. I chose the surgery. I have not had the shooting pain at all. Thank you Dr. Prada and staff for making me feel comfortable and being a caring staff.
Eddie Thurman – Jul 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
Hugh Brennan? Hugh P. Brennan, B.Comm., M.B.A., LLB. 1439 Denver Avenue Ottawa, Ontario K1H 7E8 Telephone: [613] 733=6336 E-Mail:brennanhugh@rogers.com June 8th, 2020 360 Ortho and Spine Clinic 11809 N. Dale Mabry Highway Tampa, FL 33618 Attention: Dr. Stefan A Prada, M. D. Michelle Young Administrator Good Morning Dr. Prada and Michelle: I am writing this review to thank you for the very satisfying experience that I received from your clinic in the preparation, operation and post operation for my back. As I traveled from Ottawa, Canada to Tampa, Florida, and this was a new experience for me, I greatly appreciated that you made me feel very welcome and at home. Michelle was fantastic with all the pre-information and scheduling arrangements which were all detailed and thorough. She was very helpful in the orchestration of my pre-op testing, my initial evaluation & surgery. Around 12 noon I was taken to the pre-operative area whe
Hugh Brennan – Jun 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
I was in a bad car accident in December 2018 . I had gone through months and months of physical therapy and other things to try and help my neck and my back which was injured in the accident . After going through all that it only had seemed to get worse and I was preferred to see Dr. Prada about talking about other options , possibly surgery . At only 19 years old I was kind of hesitant to proceed with two major surgeries as having none other before . But after talking with him and his staff I had finally became highly comfortable with the decision of getting surgery and knowing it was the right path . After having both procedures , and them both being highly successful , I would really recommend if you’re going through the same thing as me to see Dr. Prada ! He is highly professional , friendly and knowledgeable and will make your surgeries an ease ! Michelle and Dr. Prada also went way out of there way to know I was ready and became a friend by the end .
Hope Ammerman – May 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
I was in a bad accident in February. I was told that I would need both neck and back surgery, among other surgeries. Dr. Prada came highly recommended. Not feeling good about having neck and back surgery, I met with Dr. Prada. After Dr. Prada explained how his procedure is done, his procedure is minimally invasive. I felt a lot better. I have just finished my neck surgery after only a couple of weeks from when I had my back surgery and he was right. Dr. Prada and his staff are amazing. Melissa went way out of her way to make sure I had everything I needed to help me after the surgery. His procedure is life changing and I would recommend Dr. Prada and his staff to anyone who needs spine surgery. His procedures show that he cares very much about his patient's well-being.
Scott T – May 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
Dr. Prada was recommended to me by two prior patients. I was scheduled for mine locally in IL, but after getting a second opinion from Dr. Prada, I travel ed 1200 miles to get my less invasive surgery the next week. Communication with Michelle was incredible and staff was outstanding. Their process through the pre, day of, and post-op was perfectly organized. I felt very comfortable the whole time. I am writing this review 6 weeks after surgery, still pleased on how everything went and has turned out. Thank you Ortho 360!
Ken S – Apr 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
Just completed second of two minimally invasive neck surgeries (year and a half apart) with Dr. Stefan Prada. This man is a miracle worker. And Melissa, his administrative assistant, is a superwoman. They make a good team with the exceptional surgical skills and bedside manner of Dr. Prada and the above and beyond customer service by Melissa putting paperwork in order for surgery date as well as addressing the comfort and care of the patient. Cannot go wrong with Dr. Stefan Prada and 360 Ortho and Spine in Tampa, Florida.
  • Appointment was rushed
Linda Snipes; Aiken, South Carolina – Feb 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
Where to begin? From day 1 of consultation all my nerves where calm as Dr. Prada and his assistant where very pleasant and answered all my questions about my procedure on my neck. They are genuinely caring and understanding of what you may or may not need. Options are given before the inevitable surgery depending on your situation. His assistant would follow up with me after surgery more than once to make sure I was ok, she was very caring as was Dr. Prada he even called to make sure everything was going well after the procedure. I had such sharp pain radiating from my neck to my arm as soon as I woke up from anesthesia totally gone I had 0 pain and back to work within 2 weeks with 0 residual effects. It could not of gone any smoother. Dr. Prada and his assist are highly recommended and very respected. If you are uneasy or unsure who to see and have at least the option to consult with Dr. Prada do yourself a favor and have that consultation you'll be glad you did. Above and beyond.
Luke – Feb 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
I can’t say enough wonderful things about my experience with Dr. Prada & his staff. I always felt like I was their #1 priority & I truly mattered as a patient. Dr. Prada was the first surgeon I saw after my auto accident. Prior to seeing him I had been receiving PT for severe neck pain & arm numbness. During my first consult, Dr. Prada suggested a discectomy. The thought of surgery was terrifying esp being so young (just shy of 30.) After returning to PT (still with no relief). I had had enough & I knew there was only one place to call. Melissa scheduled my pre-opt appt & surgery within the month. The day of surgery went by like a breeze, Dr. Prada, Melissa & Michelle were by my side pre & post surgery. Both Melissa & Dr. Prada called multiple times to check on me the days after my surgery. When it was time to have my 2 week post opp appt I felt like I was part of the 360 family, like we had all gone through this surgery together & they were as excited as I was to be thriving.
Blair – Jan 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
After an accident, and having conservative care and not getting enough relief of my back pain and radiating symptoms into my legs, it was determined that I would need to have lumbar surgery. My pain management doctor referred me to 360 Ortho and Spine to see Dr. Stefan Prada, in Tampa, FL. I was a little worried, as I would have to travel from Louisiana to Tampa, but I am so grateful that I did! Immediately after surgery, I noticed I no longer had any of the radiating pain running down my legs, and although my back is sore, it is not the same type of pain I had and I can tell that it is just from having had the surgery. I should also mention that he only made a small incision and I didn't require any hardware. Dr Prada and Michelle and my post-op nurse, Ashaki, are the best! I would highly recommend Dr. Prada and his team to anyone who is considering spine surgery!!
Michelle McGee – Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
I was introduced to Dr. Prada and his team due to having been rear ended in a car accident. After a diagnosis through a nerve block, it was deemed medically necessary to have a Laminotomy. This was a very scary diagnosis since, prior to this accident, I was a VERY healthy 38 year old with no prior history of any issues. From the moment I met Dr. Prada and his team, I instantly felt at ease that I was placing myself in competent hands. Not only did they treat me with complete respect and answer every question I had, they also treated me and my family as though we were their family as well. This past year has been rough regarding the accident, but this experience has been more than I could have expected. I am very grateful not only for Dr. Prada’s medical expertise, but for his entire team who are truly kind and loving people.
Maria in Tampa – Jun 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
Let me start by speaking on our experience with Dr. Prada. My husband and I traveled from Mississippi to Tampa to have surgery performed by Dr. Prada because we heard so many great things abut him and his staff. Of course like everyone who is about to have surgery or have a love one looking to have surgery, we were scared and had second thoughts, but since most of the things we heard was about pass experiences from surgeries he performed on patients that improved their way of living. Well needless to say, my husband had the surgery and everything turned out great. Meeting him was great his staff was great, our overall experience was great!, the kind, warm compassionate way we were treated really meant a lot being away from home for something as serious as having surgery. Dr. Prada greeted me as soon as the procedure was done and personally called us to make sure we made it back home safe and to let us know we can call him if we needed anything. SIMPLY THE BEST!
Roni in picayune – Jun 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
What a difference Dr Prada has made in my life! I have suffered with neck pain for years, then had a whiplash that did me in and I could not tolerate the pain one more day! Dr Prada and his staff welcomed me all the way from Baton Rouge and explained everything about how he does the surgery and what to expect afterwards. And 1 week later the only discomfort I feel is from healing.... not the chronic back pain, burning and stabbing I had been “trying” to live with. I am an RN with 30years experience and this has been the best procedure I have ever had! If you have back pain, neck pain or back injury, see Dr Prada, he is honest, professional and very caring. Great bedside manner and very meticulous about his surgery procedure. It will change your life!
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
Dr Prada was awesome, I did not feel like a patient. When he walked into the room for the first time he treated me like a friend and or a family member. He was right to the point about my back issues, he explained everything very well and my surgery was above and beyond what I imagined. I am pain free, it’s been a long time coming. After surgery he was right there for me. It’s been a week and he called me asking about me and how I am doing. I would definitely recommend Dr Prada.
Lee Morrison in Champlain , NY – Feb 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Prada?

Emory University School Of Med