Dr. Stefan Prada, MD

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 52

Dr. Prada

360 Ortho and Spine, LLC

11809 N Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa, FL 33618

Dr. Stefan Prada, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Tampa, FL and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Albany Medical College in 1991 and specializes in orthopedic surgery.

Dr. Prada accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Prada's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Prada's Top Procedures and Conditions

Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)

Dr. Prada performs Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy) more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Prada performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

• Artificial Disc Replacement
  • Bone Spur
  • Endoscopic Foraminotomy
  • Facet Joint Nerve Ablation
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminotomy

Dr. Prada?
Dr. Prada's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stefan Prada, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I was introduced to Dr. Prada and his team due to having been rear ended in a car accident. After a diagnosis through a nerve block, it was deemed medically necessary to have a Laminotomy. This was a very scary diagnosis since, prior to this accident, I was a VERY healthy 38 year old with no prior history of any issues. From the moment I met Dr. Prada and his team, I instantly felt at ease that I was placing myself in competent hands. Not only did they treat me with complete respect and answer every question I had, they also treated me and my family as though we were their family as well. This past year has been rough regarding the accident, but this experience has been more than I could have expected. I am very grateful not only for Dr. Prada’s medical expertise, but for his entire team who are truly kind and loving people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
Let me start by speaking on our experience with Dr. Prada. My husband and I traveled from Mississippi to Tampa to have surgery performed by Dr. Prada because we heard so many great things abut him and his staff. Of course like everyone who is about to have surgery or have a love one looking to have surgery, we were scared and had second thoughts, but since most of the things we heard was about pass experiences from surgeries he performed on patients that improved their way of living. Well needless to say, my husband had the surgery and everything turned out great. Meeting him was great his staff was great, our overall experience was great!, the kind, warm compassionate way we were treated really meant a lot being away from home for something as serious as having surgery. Dr. Prada greeted me as soon as the procedure was done and personally called us to make sure we made it back home safe and to let us know we can call him if we needed anything. SIMPLY THE BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
What a difference Dr Prada has made in my life! I have suffered with neck pain for years, then had a whiplash that did me in and I could not tolerate the pain one more day! Dr Prada and his staff welcomed me all the way from Baton Rouge and explained everything about how he does the surgery and what to expect afterwards. And 1 week later the only discomfort I feel is from healing.... not the chronic back pain, burning and stabbing I had been “trying” to live with. I am an RN with 30years experience and this has been the best procedure I have ever had! If you have back pain, neck pain or back injury, see Dr Prada, he is honest, professional and very caring. Great bedside manner and very meticulous about his surgery procedure. It will change your life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
Dr Prada was awesome, I did not feel like a patient. When he walked into the room for the first time he treated me like a friend and or a family member. He was right to the point about my back issues, he explained everything very well and my surgery was above and beyond what I imagined. I am pain free, it’s been a long time coming. After surgery he was right there for me. It’s been a week and he called me asking about me and how I am doing. I would definitely recommend Dr Prada.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
Everyone was great there. Dr. Prada was great in explaining the procedure to me. I would highly recommend Laser Spine Institute.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
I personally had 2 surgeries. My first surgery deminished the symptoms on my right side. The 2nd surgery I was in more pain, but the symptoms had decreased on the left side. Use of the ice packs and walking is a must for balance, & keeping the blood flow continuing. I give Dr. Prada 5 stars and recommy him to regain your quality of life. Fredia Ponder
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
I have had three surgeries done by Dr. Prada, and each one was a complete success. I have performed hard physical labor as a farmer/rancher, and the work has taken its toll on my neck and back. Dr. Prada gave me the relief I so desperately needed. He goes above and beyond in his practice of caring for others; it is not a job for him as it is just who he is. His skill level and personality go together for the perfect physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
Dr. Prada, at Laser Spine Institute gave me a “Christmas Miracle” this year. I chose Laser Spine Institute on the recommendation of three patients of my dental clinic in Canada. After submission of my MRI and determination that I was a candidate I chose conservative laser treatment over the conventional open spine surgery at home. Dr. Prada operated at 7 am and I walked out of recovery at 9:30 am. The pain was insignificant and the feeling returned to my feet. I have my life back in a day!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
I had cervical & lumbar surgeries one week apart. I was absolutely amazed with the Laser Spine Institute. Dr. Prada first hears your issues, & if he can help you, he does. But not before he KNOWS he can help you. Dr. Prada was so supportive during the entire thing. If I had questions, he listened. He explained the areas that he sees as is giving me the most relief of pain, & then he tests it to be sure. His knowledge of back & neck, nerves & vertebrae, is outstanding! His team made it easy too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
DLaser Spine Institute has been a professional and nurturing entity from begining to end. Dr. Prada took meticuoulous care from the beginning to ensure he got every medical test he needed to make sure he safely would be able to do my surgery, explaining every step of the process as we went along. I was comfortable because I understood what was happening with the surgery and the staff went over and beyond to make sure the process went smoothly. Dr. Prada gave me a better quality of life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
Dr. Prada was amazing! He spent a lot of time explaining every aspect of the procedure with my wife and myself. The thought of surgery was a little nerve racking, but living in pain was a terrible way to live . Thanks so much everything!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
When I first met Dr. Prada, I instantly felt very trustworthy of him. He took the time to explain my condition and surgical procedure in detail. I felt at ease when I left my appointment and knew I was with the right physician for my procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
I like the way that Dr Prada communicates with his patents. I hope that if I ever need more surgery that Dr Prada will be available to do it. I have a friend that is 91 years young and if he qualifies for surgery I have told him to ask for Dr Prada to do the surgery. The one thing that might stop Canadian's from coming to Florida is the exchange rate between Canada and the USA. Thanks again Dr Prada
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
Dr. Prada performed surgery on my C5-C6 cervical spine area to relieve a pinched nerve, that was causing shoulder/elbow pain and numbness in my hands. The process was very smooth and was completed quickly and precisely. I felt immediate relief to my pain in the recovery room. Dr. Prada has a great bedside manner and he made me feel at ease throughout the entire process. I highly recommend him if you have any spine related trouble and are considering the Laser Spine Institute.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
My experience with Dr. Prada has been an excellent one. He and his staff were very understanding to my frustrating and painful condition. Dr. Prada explained all details of the pre and post op expectations. His staff went over and beyond to assist me with concerns and apprehensions. I would recommend their servics to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
I was assigned to Dr. Prada when I went to the Laser Spine Institute in Tampa, FL. He has performed two surgeries on me, one lumbar and one cervical. When I went in for my consult he explained everything to me so I could understand what was happening with my body and what he wanted to do to relieve my pain. Dr. Prada personally calls his patients after surgery to see how you are feeling and if you have any questions. Dr. Prada is extremely thorough and a very compassionate person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
I was assigned Dr Prada for my case at LSI! I had radiating pain in my right buttock & leg. They tried multiple injections to figure out where the pain was coming from & found that it was from the hardware from a previous back surgery (not performed by Dr Prada) I was taken to surgery the next day to remove hardware & when I woke up the pain in my buttock & leg was gone! The staff at LSI was amazing from the minute we stepped in the facility! I would highly recommend LSI.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
I was assigned it DR Prada when I visited Laser Spine institute in Tampa Florida, 2016 for a pain on my right side. He quickly diagnosed my problem and he was correct- When I awoke from the surgery I was PAIN FREE. 2018 I had Problem on my left side and with a similar operation DR Prada took all my pain away and I was pain free again. DR Prada explains things so well and I trust him. I would recommend him very, very highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
I was assigned to Dr. Prada for my visit at the Laser Spine institute in Tampa Florida. I am thankful that I was. I went from a hindered life,with a lot of pain to a PAIN FREE life. It has been one week since my surgery and could not be happier. Dr. Prada is a gifted surgeon, has a great bedside manner, speaks with compassion and is genuine in his actions.How many times has a doctor called you after a procedure to check on you? He did, not his office, but him. Thank you Dr. Prada!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
Dr Prada was amazing. He explained everything perfectly so it was easy to understand . I work in the medical field and he still explained the surgery process in layman's terms which was great. The staff at his office are all super sweet and caring. I felt extremely welcomed from the minute I set foot in the building and till everything was done. Dr prada even personally called me the day after procedure to check up on me. Excellent service. Recommended my second mom there already.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Prada?

360 Ortho and Spine, LLC