Dr. Stefan Prada, MD

Dr. Stefan Prada, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Stefan Prada, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Tampa, FL. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Prada is affiliated with Tampa Community Hospital.

Dr. Prada's Experience

See how Dr. Prada's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Prada

Dr. Prada accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Prada has admitting privileges.

Dr. Prada's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Prada to family and friends
    Dr. Prada's Performance
    in Tampa, Florida |
    Doctor Prada is very professional explained the surgery proceedure in detail very clear and easy to understand. He also followed up after the surgery and explained what I was feeling and how the surgery went. I'm a very satisfiaed patient.
    in Titusville, FL |
    Dr. Prada & the staff at Tampa laser Spine Institute are the best. I had 3 spine surgeries eliminating my pain totally.
    in Davenport, FL |
    Extremely professional and totally outstanding surgeon. I was in the operating room at 0745 and in Dennys at 1000 having breakfast totally pain free after having a synovial cyst removed by Doctor Prada
    in Hot Springs, AR |
    My experience with Dr. Prada and his nurse, Jessica, was unbelievable! They are definitely the "A" team. Not only are they top of the line professionally, they truly care about their patients. They go out of their way to explain all questions with patience, but with a language the patient can understand. Would I do this again with Dr. Prada and Jessica? Absolutely!! I hope others will as well. Tommy Gibbs Hot Springs, AR
    in Bluffton, S.S. |
    Dr. Prada has wonderful bed side manners. He spent a lot of time to explain the results of my test results and what options were available for treatment. Very empathic. and professional. Surgery went better that expected. Staff at the facility were pleasant and compassionate. Ensure my comfort and other needs were met throughout entire process!
    in Phoenix, AZ |
    500 characters is not enough space to review Dr. Prada. First he has saved my life. This is a fact. I could not even hardly get up and move. After 5 surgeries on my spine of damage I caused he has identified the problem and corrected each area of my spine. These injuries were caused by sports and auto accidents i had over 30 years ago they finally came to the surface after 8 years ago with extreme pain. I can only say he was a Godsend and I am humble.
    in Ft Worth, TX |
    Very pleased with mannerism as well as professionalism. Was made comfortable and so far I am having excellent results. Thank you!!
    in Crossett, AR |
    Spot on diagnosis and treatment
    in Tampa, FL |
    Dr. Prada is an exceptional surgeon. He listened to my concerns and did not jump into an operation without trying more conservative measures first. Unfortunately, conservative treatments did not help and I had to have a Left L4/5 decompression at only 25 years old (in the middle of my nurse practitioner schooling). He did everything possible to squeeze me in during my school break, and I was back to school and work within 2 weeks after surgery. I truly got my life back, as cheesy as it sounds.
    in Senoia, GA |
    Dr.Prada helped me understand what I needed for treatment and made me understand the outcome of surgery and what I could expect and couldn't! He's honest and straight-forward and very caring and he's very knowledgeable! I highly recommend him for a surgeon!
    in Boxford Ma |
    He made me very comfortable and trusted him with every aspect of my procedure , they axually tried to give me another doctor the night before surgery and I would not have it that's how comfortable I was with Dr. Prada
    Have you seen Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
    Are you Dr. Prada?

Dr. Prada's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Prada has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Prada's Board Certifications

Albany Medical College

Graduated in 1991

Emory University School Of Med
      University Of Ar College Of Med

Dr. Prada does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Prada and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
    • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)