Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Stefan Prada, MD
Dr. Stefan Prada, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Tampa, FL. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Prada is affiliated with Tampa Community Hospital.

5332 Avion Park Dr

Tampa, FL 33607

• AvMed
  • EmblemHealth
  • Group Health Cooperative
  • Guardian
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Meritain Health
  • Optima Health
  • SelectHealth

Learn about Dr. Prada

Dr. Prada's Experience

Dr. Prada's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

• Arthritis of the Spine
  • Bone Spur
  • Pinched Nerve
  • Spondolthesis

• Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)

• Albany Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Emory University School Of Med
  • University Of Ar College Of Med

Dr. Prada has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Prada does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Prada and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Prada's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Prada to family and friends
Dr. Prada's Performance
in Gaffney, SC |
If I had not put myself in his hands, I would have never been able to jump on my motorcycle and ride again. He saved my lost hope by giving me my life and lifestyle back. I love him dearly for the freedom he gave me thru my surgery.
in Memphis, TN |
I would highly recommend Dr. Stefan Prada - I had surgery by him at Laser Spine Institute in Tampa, FL. - I am from Memphis, TN - I heard wonderful reviews about LSI from a close friend of mine also from Memphis, who had surgery in 2013 with success at Laser Spine Institute. If you are in pain as I was contact Dr. Prada. The surgery removed my problem with sciatic nerve. I was up and walking right after surgery Oct. 2017. He even called to check on me the day after my surgery to see how I was.
in Sumter, SC |
Great guy. Friendly. And did am amazing job fixing my back.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Even before Dr. Prada completed my first surgery, I was very impressed by his accomplishments. All the staff at Laser Spine had nothing but the highest compliments for this surgeon. I saw him several times prior to surgery and appreciated how detailed he was regarding locating the exact source of my pain. On the day of surgery, he was reassuring and visited me several times. The surgery resolved the pain just as he promised. I requested him for my second surgery.
in Tampa, Florida |
Doctor Prada is very professional explained the surgery proceedure in detail very clear and easy to understand. He also followed up after the surgery and explained what I was feeling and how the surgery went. I'm a very satisfiaed patient.
in Titusville, FL |
Dr. Prada & the staff at Tampa laser Spine Institute are the best. I had 3 spine surgeries eliminating my pain totally.
in Davenport, FL |
Extremely professional and totally outstanding surgeon. I was in the operating room at 0745 and in Dennys at 1000 having breakfast totally pain free after having a synovial cyst removed by Doctor Prada
in Hot Springs, AR |
My experience with Dr. Prada and his nurse, Jessica, was unbelievable! They are definitely the "A" team. Not only are they top of the line professionally, they truly care about their patients. They go out of their way to explain all questions with patience, but with a language the patient can understand. Would I do this again with Dr. Prada and Jessica? Absolutely!! I hope others will as well. Tommy Gibbs Hot Springs, AR
in Bluffton, S.S. |
Dr. Prada has wonderful bed side manners. He spent a lot of time to explain the results of my test results and what options were available for treatment. Very empathic. and professional. Surgery went better that expected. Staff at the facility were pleasant and compassionate. Ensure my comfort and other needs were met throughout entire process!
in Phoenix, AZ |
500 characters is not enough space to review Dr. Prada. First he has saved my life. This is a fact. I could not even hardly get up and move. After 5 surgeries on my spine of damage I caused he has identified the problem and corrected each area of my spine. These injuries were caused by sports and auto accidents i had over 30 years ago they finally came to the surface after 8 years ago with extreme pain. I can only say he was a Godsend and I am humble.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Very pleased with mannerism as well as professionalism. Was made comfortable and so far I am having excellent results. Thank you!!
in Crossett, AR |
Spot on diagnosis and treatment
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Prada is an exceptional surgeon. He listened to my concerns and did not jump into an operation without trying more conservative measures first. Unfortunately, conservative treatments did not help and I had to have a Left L4/5 decompression at only 25 years old (in the middle of my nurse practitioner schooling). He did everything possible to squeeze me in during my school break, and I was back to school and work within 2 weeks after surgery. I truly got my life back, as cheesy as it sounds.
in Senoia, GA |
Dr.Prada helped me understand what I needed for treatment and made me understand the outcome of surgery and what I could expect and couldn't! He's honest and straight-forward and very caring and he's very knowledgeable! I highly recommend him for a surgeon!
in Boxford Ma |
He made me very comfortable and trusted him with every aspect of my procedure , they axually tried to give me another doctor the night before surgery and I would not have it that's how comfortable I was with Dr. Prada
Have you seen Dr. Stefan Prada, MD?
Are you Dr. Prada?

See our Orthopedic Surgery Specialist at Memorial Hospital of Tampa

Visit Dr. Prada

Dr. Prada accepts 14 insurance carriers
  • AvMed
    Emblem Health
  • Group Health Cooperative
  • Guardian
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio