Dr. Stefan Monev, MD

Dr. Stefan Monev, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Dr. Stefan Monev, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Indianapolis, IN and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from The Medical Institute Plovdiv, Bulgaria and specializes in rheumatology.

5255 E Stop 11 Rd Ste 320

Indianapolis, IN 46237

Learn about Dr. Monev

See how frequently Dr. Monev performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gout
Osteoporosis
Arthritis

Dr. Monev's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Monev "I believe in a teamwork approach to care in which the patients and physician work together to achieve the best possible outcomes. "

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• The Medical Institute Plovdiv, Bulgaria
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Meridia Huron Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Rheumatology-Cleveland Clinic Foundation Cleveland, Oh
  • Cleveland Clin Found
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Monev has no media or publications listed.

• Bulgarian

Dr. Monev does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Monev and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Monev's Reviews

1.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Monev to family and friends

Dr. Monev's Performance

GOOD

This is the worst office staff that I have worked with- rude and unfriendly! This physician should not be in practice, it is obvious that he not care about his patients or anyone for that matter!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I’m so surprised to hear MEN complain as well! I thought he only reserved his malicious arrogance to the females; I only say this because he treated me and two close female friends with ABJECT hostility and snide condescending remarks- implying or openly saying we were fat (which in truth only...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I total waste of my time. He was the strangest doctor I have ever seen. My medical insurance had changed and I was trying to set up with all new doctors in one network. He kept telling me my insurance would not pay for my prior treatments, but they already had approved it. He said I needed a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I didn't read any reviews before seeing him, I was just excited to finally have an appointment and get some headway on some answers and treatment for the chronic pain and fevers ive been having. Instead of addressing these issues, he focused on my hip pain, told me to get my anxiety under control...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Rude, arrogant, no empathy, horrible bedside manner, condescending and more. Refuses to explain the Rheumatoid Arthritis disease to you. Doesn't like it if you Google it to learn about it. Has no answers for your questions. And has no problem telling you that your pain is all in your head and...more
Are you Dr. Monev?