Dr. Stavros Lazarou, MD

Dr. Stavros Lazarou, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male | 46 years old

Women's Contemporary Care

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Lazarou specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Great Neck, NY. He practices at 3 locations.

Are you Dr. Lazarou? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Lazarou's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Lazarou's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lazarou

Dr. Lazarou accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lazarou has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Lazarou's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lazarou to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Lazarou
Dr. Lazarou's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (64)
in Massapequa, NY |
I only have wonderful things to say about Dr. Laz. He is a kind man who makes you feel safe & comfortable. After suffering two losses, He gave me the reassurance I needed to make it full term. He saw me every week until I was ready to go into labor and once the time came He waited 20 hours to be able to deliver my daughter. During the duration of my stay, He continued to check on my family. 8 months later when I was pregnant again, He followed the same steps to deliver my second healthy girl.
He is an amazing Doctor! I saw both him and Dr Roberts during my pregnancy and both were at the delivery. I felt very comfortable and confident with the care I received. I have recommended him to my friends and they were also happy with their care!
in Glendale, NY |
Words cannot express how amazing Dr. Lazarou is, he is one of few in the profression that treats his patients like his family. He helped me through very difficult times and always remained optomistic. His professionalism is at beyond what a patient would expect from thier doctor, he never made me doubt or question anything that we came across. Words I will never forget when we thanked him for everything after delivering our healthy baby boy, "We did it as a team!" I'm forever thankful!
in Maspeth NY |
Dr. Stavros Lazarou is very professional, kind, and caring doctor. I have never met such a friendly doctor as Dr. Lazarou. He never rush but always listens and answers all my questions and concerns. I had a wonderful pregnancy and delivery experience with him. I would really recommend him to anyone looking for a great OB. The best doctor ever!
in Bronx, NY |
Dr. Lazarou is a knowledgeable and compassionate physician. Historically I've always preferred to have female Ob-Gyn but Dr. Lazarou came highly recommended and in fact I'm even more comfortable with him than any previous doctors. I appreciate that he addresses concerns in a detailed meaningful manner and he returns phone calls in relatively no time!
in Great Neck, NY |
Dr. Lazarou is absolutely the best OB/GYN doctor! I had the best delivery experience with him. I wish I had began my pre-natal visits with him from the start! I started off at the practice with Dr. Roberts. The receptionists made it seem like he was the only one working there. I saw him for most of my pregnancy and he reassured me that he was going to be delivering me. Dr. L delivered me and I found out Dr. Roberts doesn't even deliver!!! I will be returning to Dr. L for my future pregnancies.
in Bronx, NY |
Professional, knowledgeable, reliable, caring. Treats you with respect and like apart of his family.
in Williston Park, NY |
I visited with multiple OB/GYNs with my first pregnancy and was so relieved to find Dr. Lazarou. I trust him more than any other doctor and value his opinion immensely. He is truly the best.
in Whitestone, NY |
Dr. Lazarou is an exceptional doctor that treats you like family. He made me feel very comfortable and gave me a peace of mind from my first visit to my delivery. He made decisions during my delivery that allowed for me and my baby to be safe. His decision for my c-section saved me from having to have another surgery 6 weeks after delivery due to complications. I would 100% recommend him to any of my friends and family. He is not only my doctor but has become our friend. Thank you!!!
in New York |
He is an amazing, compassionate, knowledgeable Doctor. I was very lucky to deliver my son with him via c section. Would recommend him to anyone. He treats everyone like a family member. Thank you, Dr. Lazarou.
in Brooklyn Ny |
Dr Lazarou delivered not one but both of my boys hes an amazing doctor he makes you feel like family hes there to answer any and all of your questions very patient and straight foward he as well makes your feel safe and secure thru your whole pregnancy nd during delivery he makes everything as smooth and fast as possible i recommend dr lazarou 100% cant wait for out next journey together
Dr. Lazarou is an AMAZING doctor! Delivered both my children. Could have not asked for a smoother delivery & recovery. Dr. Lazarou takes the time to answer all your questions, making you feel comfortable and safe from pregnancy to delivery. I wish I could say the same for the practice. Upsetting that you have to push your way to get an appointment with Dr. Lazarou. Office will try to forcefully give you an appointment with another doctor, that will NOT be at delivery.
in Astoria NY |
Dr. Stavros Lazarou is a great doctor. He made decisions while I was in labor to make my delivery as smooth as possible. I will be forever grateful.
Have you seen Dr. Stavros Lazarou, MD?
Are you Dr. Lazarou?

Compare Dr. Lazarou

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Lazarou at Women's Contemporary Care

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Gestational Diabetes
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Maternal Hypotension Syndrome
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

• Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Sympathectomy
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New York.

Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Lazarou has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lazarou does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lazarou and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Lazarou's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Lazarou

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Lazarou's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Lazarou

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients