Dr. Stavros Christoudias, MD

Dr. Christoudias
Telehealth services available

Heritage Surgical Group, Teaneck, NJ

741 Teaneck Rd Ste B Teaneck, NJ 07666

Dr. Stavros Christoudias, MD is a General Surgery Specialist in Teaneck, NJ and has over 14 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Newark medical school in 2006. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Chilton Medical Center and Hackensack Meridian Health Pascack Valley Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Christoudias to book an appointment.

Dr. Christoudias' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Christoudias

Dr. Christoudias?
What People Say About Dr. Stavros Christoudias, MD
Dr. Christoudias made me feel so comfortable and put all my worries at ease. Surgery went great and Im feeling much better. I would recommend him to anyone.
DM – Feb 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stavros Christoudias, MD?
I could not be more pleased with Dr. C & his staff. Having undergone a pretty big surgery I was extremely nervous. Dr. C made me feel comfortable from our first consultation and I knew he'd take care of me. I'm now about a month post op & Dr. C has taken time to explain my recovery and answer all my concerns. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. My quality of life has greatly change because of you.
L wejnert – Nov 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stavros Christoudias, MD?
Dr. C did a great job of discussing my condition and how it was affecting my body. Surgery was straightforward and uneventful. Lost 12lbs due to diet change, but he said that is normal. Feel much better now on low fat diet, look better too!
JL – Oct 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stavros Christoudias, MD?
I cannot possibly say enough good things about Dr. Christoudias to do him justice. He performed surgery on me about 5 years ago on what I thought was a recurring pressure sore on my buttocks. When I got out of surgery he told me that it was a lymphocele. A torn lymph node, and for that reason I never would have stopped getting these sores without surgery to repair it. Over the past 5 years, Dr Christoudias has had me have 3 scans to make sure the lymphocele has not returned. A few weeks ago, I went for a visit, and he told me that as far as he is concerned, I should never have another problem with this issue. Dr. Christoudias has ALWAYS taken the time to answer any questions I have had, He has ALWAYS been nothing but positive and reassuring. I can't thank Dr. Christoudias enough for what he has done for me. Although he has officially discharged me, I am keeping his number on file, and if a problem should arise, he is my first call. I would recommend him to ANYONE!
May 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stavros Christoudias, MD?
Dr. C. treated my wife like she was the ONLY patient he had and as if she were his own family. He made her feel very comfortable with her surgery and at the followup visit he answered any and all questions we had. Ironically we found out he went to school with our daughter. We would recvomend him to anyone needing the best care.
Apr 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stavros Christoudias, MD?
Wonderful doctor with my young son. Took his time explaining everything. Checked on my son everday. Wonderful bedside manner.
Dec 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stavros Christoudias, MD?
Dr. Christoudias was both professional and engaging. He makes you feel like you are his top priority. I would highly recommend the doctor and care given.
NJ – Sep 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stavros Christoudias, MD?
My husband had a hernia operation with Dr. Chistoudias...he was terrific...the office staff...was terrific...i honestly cant say a bad word about him. He was informative..and understood my husbands situation. I got sent to him on recommendation and i would continue recommending him to others. We used Pascack Valley Hospital and that too was terrific. So thumbs up.
kenneth kerr in TOMKINS COVE, New York – Jan 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stavros Christoudias, MD?
My mother is a nurse and researched finding a good surgeon. Dr Chrisotudias exceeds all expectations for a great general surgeon. Removed my gall bladder. We recommended a neighbor who was very happy after a triple hernia repair. My father will be getting his hernia repair in early 2018. Thanks to Dr. Christoudias and his staff for excellent care!
Doug in New Jersey – Dec 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stavros Christoudias, MD?
Dr. Christoudias made me feel calm and secure about the emergency surgery I needed to have. They (Dr. C and the ER staff) were kind, compassionate, took time to tell me who they were, exactly what would happen. After surgery they were easy to contact and answered all questions immediately.
LM – Nov 15, 2017
Muy Bueno y Profesional.
MS in Irvington, NJ – Oct 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stavros Christoudias, MD?
Wonderful staff- Dr. Christoudias and Julie Zavadenko were very nice and professional. Thank You
WO in Lodi, NJ – Oct 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stavros Christoudias, MD?
Dr. Christoudias answered all my questions, great bedside manner. I had an amazing experience with my hernia surgery. Post operatively and all the time that followed I experienced NO pain, pain medications were not needed.
BC in Oakland, NJ – Sep 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stavros Christoudias, MD?
Dr. Christoudias was very concern about how I was doing/feeling days after the surgery. Hospital was top notch. I would recommend him.
Lodi, NJ – Sep 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stavros Christoudias, MD?
It was a great experience and I felt comfortable under the care of Dr. Christoudias and his staff. I would highly recommend to anyone who need surgery!
Philip in Iacovelli – Aug 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stavros Christoudias, MD?
Everyone is outstanding. Any questions were answered so that it was understandable. Never once did I fell like I was rushed, never did I have a long wait to be seen. All work that was at Hospital was prompt and courteous.
Roy Askling, III in Paramus, NJ – Aug 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stavros Christoudias, MD?
Dr. Christoudias is very calming and put me at ease before he performed my procedure. He is very considerate of how you are feeling and wants you be be comfortable. Although I had no novacaine, he was very gentle and concerned about how I felt during the procedure. Lovely bedside manner. Thank you Dr. C!
KJ in Hackensack, NJ – Aug 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stavros Christoudias, MD?
Dr. Stavros was reassuring to both myself and my wife on the surgery to be performed. Explained in details the procedure and what the post op experience will be. Also able to answer follow up questions on billing procedures in a simplified manner. Overall a positive experience under the care of great doctor and staff.
Mauricio Hernandez in River Edge, NJ – Jun 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stavros Christoudias, MD?
Dr. Christoudias is an extradionary doctor. He is caring, knowledgeable, and dedicated. My first encounter with Dr. was through a visit to the emergency room. It was determined that I needed surgery. I was very nervous because I was not familiar with the hospital or doctor. Most of my family resides in Texas so I was feeling overwhelmed. A colleague was with me but I expressed my concerns. At that point, the Dr. stated that he was my family now and that he will take care of me and he did.
Princess Kent in Jersey City, NJ – Apr 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stavros Christoudias, MD?
I went to see Dr. Christoudias for a consultation from a recommendation made by my GP. After he reviewed my history, we sat down for a brief "heart to heart" about my health and why he would like to take my case. Immediately, I was comfortable with the idea of going under the knife for the 5th time because he explained every detail. Dr. Christoudias gave me my life back. There are no words to express my gratitude toward Dr. Christoudias and his practice.
Teaneck, NJ – Mar 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stavros Christoudias, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Christoudias?

We work together as family, and aim to treat our patients as part of our family. Our first priority is the patient's safety and health, and a very close second is their comfort and avoidance of pain to the furthest degree possible. We will always take the time to answer any questions, and will always accommodate no matter what obstacles exist.

• General Surgery