General Surgery  |
Dr. Stavros Christoudias, MD
Dr. Stavros Christoudias, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Teaneck, NJ. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Christoudias is affiliated with Chilton Medical Center, Holy Name Medical Center and Valley Hospital.

741 Teaneck Rd Ste B

Teaneck, NJ 07666

• CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Christoudias

We work together as family, and aim to treat our patients as part of our family. Our first priority is the patient's safety and health, and a very close second is their comfort and avoidance of pain to the furthest degree possible. We will always take the time to answer any questions, and will always accommodate no matter what obstacles exist.

Dr. Christoudias' Experience

Dr. Christoudias' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in General Surgery

• Laparoscopic Colon Surgery
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Minimally Invasive Surgery
  • Thyroid Surgery

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Boston University School Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey / Newark
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • Morristown Medical
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Morristown Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Christoudias has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Christoudias does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Christoudias and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Christoudias' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Christoudias to family and friends
Dr. Christoudias' Performance
in Irvington, NJ |
Muy Bueno y Profesional.
in Lodi, NJ |
Wonderful staff- Dr. Christoudias and Julie Zavadenko were very nice and professional. Thank You
in Oakland, NJ |
Dr. Christoudias answered all my questions, great bedside manner. I had an amazing experience with my hernia surgery. Post operatively and all the time that followed I experienced NO pain, pain medications were not needed.
Lodi, NJ |
Dr. Christoudias was very concern about how I was doing/feeling days after the surgery. Hospital was top notch. I would recommend him.
in Iacovelli |
It was a great experience and I felt comfortable under the care of Dr. Christoudias and his staff. I would highly recommend to anyone who need surgery!
in Paramus, NJ |
Everyone is outstanding. Any questions were answered so that it was understandable. Never once did I fell like I was rushed, never did I have a long wait to be seen. All work that was at Hospital was prompt and courteous.
in Hackensack, NJ |
Dr. Christoudias is very calming and put me at ease before he performed my procedure. He is very considerate of how you are feeling and wants you be be comfortable. Although I had no novacaine, he was very gentle and concerned about how I felt during the procedure. Lovely bedside manner. Thank you Dr. C!
in River Edge, NJ |
Dr. Stavros was reassuring to both myself and my wife on the surgery to be performed. Explained in details the procedure and what the post op experience will be. Also able to answer follow up questions on billing procedures in a simplified manner. Overall a positive experience under the care of great doctor and staff.
in Jersey City, NJ |
Dr. Christoudias is an extradionary doctor. He is caring, knowledgeable, and dedicated. My first encounter with Dr. was through a visit to the emergency room. It was determined that I needed surgery. I was very nervous because I was not familiar with the hospital or doctor. Most of my family resides in Texas so I was feeling overwhelmed. A colleague was with me but I expressed my concerns. At that point, the Dr. stated that he was my family now and that he will take care of me and he did.
Teaneck, NJ |
I went to see Dr. Christoudias for a consultation from a recommendation made by my GP. After he reviewed my history, we sat down for a brief "heart to heart" about my health and why he would like to take my case. Immediately, I was comfortable with the idea of going under the knife for the 5th time because he explained every detail. Dr. Christoudias gave me my life back. There are no words to express my gratitude toward Dr. Christoudias and his practice.
in Airmont, NY |
He is one of the most caring compassionate doctors I have ever met. I went into emergency surgery feeling completely confident in Dr. Christoudias. He and his office staff are wonderful. Highly recommend!
in Teaneck, NJ |
I met Dr. Christoudias when I was recommended to him for hernia surgery. Dr. Christoudias is wonderful and I felt very comfortable knowing he would perform my surgery. He helped me tremendously with the issues I had. The staff at Heritage surgical as been wonderful.
in Hackensack, NJ |
Kind, smart SKILLED surgeon! Trust me, I'm a nurse! lol If I could give him 1 million stars I would. Gave my husband his life back.
in Linden, NJ |
Great Doctor! Staff was wonderful to deal with. Took me in on time. Dr. Stavros and staff have been the best I have ever visited.
in Teaneck, NJ |
Dr. Christoudias was great, very professional and always supportive. I had a great experience and I will recommend him to my family and friends.
in Englishtown, NJ |
Amazing surgeon, i dont know any other doctor that would spend over two hours going through all my records to find what all other doctors missed. He is truly amazing person and a fantastic doctor.
in Teaneck, NJ |
Dr. Christoudias is the best surgeon. I met him over an emergency and for the first time, I had a surgeon who cared, took the time to explain everything, answered my questions. I love the staff they are very friendly, helpful and get everything done.
in Teaneck, NJ |
Wonderful doctor. The doctor was available to see me the day my medical concern happened. He clearly explained my medical condition.
in Englishtown, NJ |
Dr. Christoudias is an amazing surgeon. His knowledge supersedes top doctors in his field. Thanks to him a major health condition was averted and i'm 100% well. Thank you again, you a life savor.
in Lodi, NJ |
Dr Christoudias and his staff were extremely pleasant and informative. They guided me through the entire process, which was as painless as one could invision. My surgery went smoothly and I literally was feeling better after the second day. They are compassionate, professional and I felt I was in good hands. Thank you to the entire team!
Dr. Christoudias was unbelievably great. He came to see me in the hospital in the middle of the night and was so caring. I told all of my family how great he was.
in North Bergen, NJ |
I was beyond impressed with my experience at Dr. Christoudias office. He is extremely knowledgeable and dedicated. His staff is courteous and kind. I highly recommend Dr. C to anyone.
East Rutherford, NJ |
Such a wonderful Doctor! Don't see anyone else.
New York, NY |
Dr. Christoudias and his staff were excellent. The office staff were always friendly and accommodating. The medical staff did an excellent job of keeping me informed and comfortable. Dr. Christoudias treated me like family. Wonderful experience with everyone. Thanks!
Excellent care. Very detail oriented and very caring. Always available and makes sure he is there for the patient no matter what.
in little ferry |
Patient, informative, compassionate
The attention and care I received was beyond belief. Ashlyn, the Office Coordinator went above and beyond in helping me arrange my surgery. Dr. Christoudias and Julie were attentive and caring clinicians. I would highly recommend this practice.
in Little Ferry, NJ |
Dr. Christoudias is very compassionate and attentive to my concerns. Informative, calming and patient regarding my questions.
in Teaneck, NJ |
The recommendation referral that was made to Dr. Christoudias for the initial appointment was he's the best there is proved very true. After surgery, I was able to be discharged the same day. I cannot believe how much better I am feeling, and am able to continue to go back to work and continue all usual activities...including new walking and exercise routine, with no stomach discomfort! Thank you!
Denver, CO |
At the onset I thought Dr. Christoudias was very caring, however, it became clear that once the surgery was over his job was done. My father had some post surgery complications that eventually led to his death and Dr. Christoudias visited once in the hospital then never followed up after my father was moved to a rehab. The worst part was that after I informed Dr. Christoudias's office that my father had passed away, he made no attempt to reach out to me. Unforgivable in a surgeon or any dr.
in Teaneck, NJ |
Staff couldn't have been more personable and helping. Dr. Christoudias' easy going nature also put me at ease when we met. He took the time to explain everything to me and used visuals to further help my understanding of the situation. Extremely knowledgeable and truly cares about his patients. I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone who needs his field of expertise. Thank you for a pleasant experience during such a scary time!
in Hackensack, NJ |
I had the best experience. No heavy pain after surgery. I will recommend him to anyone that needs surgery.
Hackensack, NJ |
My experience with Dr. Christoudias was excellent. He was very patient with my brother and very caring with my concern with my brothers condition.
My family and I were extremely disappointed in Dr Christoudias being that without concrete proof (MRI results), he decided to inform us of how scared he was at a very dangerous looking mass in my mothers pelvis. He explained that he has much experience reading CT scans and can generally diagnose a condition and therefore was fairly certain this was a cancerous tumor. Obviously devastated, my family and I trusted him...yet later found out from the MRI results that the mass was a blood clot
Have you seen Dr. Stavros Christoudias, MD?
Are you Dr. Christoudias?

See our General Surgery Specialist at Hackensack University Medical Center