Dr. Stanley McClurg, MD

Dr. McClurg
Telehealth services available

ENT Associates Of Greater Kansas City

6815 Frontage Rd Merriam, KS 66204

Dr. Stanley McClurg, MD is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Merriam, KS. Dr. McClurg has more experience with Upper Respiratory Conditions and Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgery than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Menorah Medical Center and Overland Park Regional Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. McClurg to book an appointment.

Dr. McClurg's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McClurg

Dr. McClurg?
What People Say About Dr. Stanley McClurg, MD
Such a down to earth and very knowledgable Dr! He knows a lot about new techniques and uses the best equipment for sinus surgery
Pat Kavan – Nov 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley McClurg, MD?
I have been seeing Dr McClurg for 5 years and he is a fabulous ENT. I have severe sinus issues and he has been able to help me tremendously! He is very knowledgeable, kind, and patient. He listens to me and really analyzes the situation at hand. I had undergone 5 sinus surgeries in a 20 year span before coming to Dr. McClurg. I’ve had one major surgery and one minor one performed by him and I’m doing much better. I get less infections and my sinuses look better than they ever have! He is a wonderful Dr with a great bedside manner and I highly recommend Dr McClurg.
Nov 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley McClurg, MD?
Dr. McClurg is simply awesome! When I tell people that I had sinus surgery and it was no big deal - they are amazed. He says what he does and does what he says. He has a wonderful bedside manner and explains everything beforehand. And his Total recall knowledge is impressive as well! :)
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley McClurg, MD?
I had Rhinoplasty in Olathe 30 years ago & the experience was horrifying & excruciating. After having my nose broken twice by grandchildrens hard heads, I could barely breath. My sister referred me to Dr Aberle who then referred me to Dr McClurg. His staff gave me an appointment less than a week out and after seeing Dr McClurg, sinus reconstruction surgery ten days later. The surgery was a great success and virtually pain free. Thank God for these doctors who have changed my life so dramatically
Gina Schoenhofer in Overland Park, KS – Feb 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley McClurg, MD?
Dr. McClurg is one of the most professional and laid back doctors I have ever had. I had the items below performed and I always knew what was going to happen and when. The nurses at the surgery center were also terrific! Follow up appointments went well and the doctor was easy to speak to and relatable. I can breathe much better and had zero complications. I am very happy I chose Dr. McClurg.
Luis Duran in Olathe – Jan 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley McClurg, MD?
I had chronic sinus infections for years and considered it normal. After a thorough examination, Dr. McClurg recommended sinus surgery. I was skeptical, but Dr. McClurg answered all my questions and reassured me. My surgery went well and I am feeling better than I have in years. I cannot recommend Dr. McClurg enough- my entire family is going to see him! It is rare to find doctors of his caliber because he genuinely cares about his patients, communicates well, and has a great sense of humor.
Katherine in KS – Dec 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley McClurg, MD?
I am very pleased with my experience with Dr. Stanley McClurg at ENT Associates and my surgical outcome. He came highly recommended from friends, patients, and medical professionals as one of the best new ENTs in Kansas City. I believe Dr Stanley McClurg brings the experience, talent, and good old fashioned caring that is making him a rising star in the KC medical community. We are fortunate to have him and I for one, and beyond grateful for his care. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Eric in Shawnee, KS – Oct 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley McClurg, MD?
This is the 4th ENT who I saw in the Kansas City area. He found a cyst deep in the back of my sinuses that nobody found before and also that an MRI and CT-Scan didn't catch! The other ENTs had given up on me and said that there was nothing more that could be done and to get another opinion. So, I did some research and found Dr. McClurg online who had been given high reviews. I am so relieved and thankful that I can look forward to a new course of treatment to cure this problem. ??
KC patient in Overland Park – Jun 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley McClurg, MD?
I was referred to Dr McClurg after years of chronic sinus issues. It took Dr McClurg a matter of a few minutes of asking questions, looking at Scans I had brought, to the actually diagnoses and starting a plan of treatment that has been “the fix” to years of no smell, no taste and constant congestion. Sinus surgery was VERY successful and PAIN FREE, I feel good again after years of suffering. Dr McClurg genuinely cares about his patients he is a very caring individual.
Tena in Nevada Mo – Mar 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley McClurg, MD?
Dr. McClurg removed a cyst from my sphenoid sinus. I had suffered debilitating headaches for almost three years before being referred to him. He was extremely patient with me and thoroughly explained what the procedure would be. I am happy to report that my headaches were gone two days after my surgery and they have not returned. I feel blessed to be under the care of Dr. McClurg and would highly recommend him. Thank you, Dr. McClurg!
Pat Plett in Prairie Village, KS – Oct 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley McClurg, MD?
Dr. McClurg performed sinus surgery on me 3 weeks ago. He did a great job as I have not had a bit of pain or discomfort and my severe headaches are a thing of the past! Dr. McClurg was very professional yet very approachable. He explained the procedure well prior to surgery and was very good about discussing the outcome of my surgery with my husband while I was in recovery so he would fill at ease. I'd highly recommend Dr. McClurg for ANY sinus issues one might have as he is one of the best!
D. Hawley in Pittsburg, KS – Apr 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley McClurg, MD?
Dr. McClurg did a fantastic job on my sinus surgery! I am so thankful and blessed to have him as my doctor. He assured my family and I that I was in good hands and I can say that is most definitely true! You can put your trust in Dr. McClurg because he will take care of your sinuses and get you feeling better!
Micaela Gleason in Lees Summit, MO – Apr 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley McClurg, MD?
Excellent physician, exceptional skill in sinus surgery and knowlegeable of latest technology, thorough, easy to talk to. I highly recommend Dr. McClurg.
Independence, MO – Feb 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley McClurg, MD?
Dr. McClurg is truly a special doctor. I met him after having nasal infection for +6 months. I was referred to him by the Head of Pulmanary at the University of Chicago - one of the most elite health care organizations in the world. Dr. McClurg was everything you would want in a doctor: the quality of his care is second to none, his communication skills, his sense of humor. Truly special.
Jeff McCroy in Kansas City, MO – Jan 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley McClurg, MD?
I scheduled with Dr. McClurg in hopes of correcting years of painful sinus issues (including a prior sinus surgery that left significant scar tissue). After consultation, Dr. McClurg recommended surgery and did an amazing job. My constant sinus pain has been resolved and the surgery was a really good experience. Not only is he a skilled doctor, but he's easy to talk to and answers questions clearly and completely.
Diana R in Liberty, MO – Dec 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley McClurg, MD?
Dr. McClurg performed an extensive sinus surgery on me last weeks. In the past, I had two surgeries (turbinate reduction and a septoplasty) performed by other physicians, and 7 years of allergy shots. These two prior surgeries gave mixed results. My hope was that I could receive a little more relief from the misery of not being able to breathe through my nose 10 months out of the year. Dr McClurg has changed my life with the surgery he provided. I'm 100% again for the first time in 15 years!
Mark in Basehor, KS – Apr 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley McClurg, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. McClurg?

As a fellowship-trained Rhinologist and Endoscopic Skull Base Surgeon, I have conducted extra training in the field of Rhinology and Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery after my training in the field of Otolaryngology. This provides me with the unique abil...

• Ear, Nose, and Throat