Dr. Stanley Librach, MD

Dr. Stanley Librach, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Stanley Librach, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Chesterfield, MO and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from Univ Of Mo Columbia Sch Of Med in 1991 and specializes in plastic surgery, orthopedic hand surgery, and more.

16216 Baxter Rd Ste 325

Chesterfield, MO 63017

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Coventry Health Care of Missouri
  • HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Librach

See how frequently Dr. Librach performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
Autoimmune Diseases
high
Excision of Skin Lesion

Dr. Librach's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Librach "Dr. Librach understands the importance of individualized patient care, and he attends to each patient on a personal level, in order to best understand their health and perspectives. He intends to continue expanding on his knowledge of reconstructive surgery, and helping patients to achieve top-quality, beautiful results."

• Plastic Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgery
  • Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  • Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery of the Hand

Dr. Librach does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Univ Of Mo Columbia Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1991

Dr. Librach has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Librach has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Librach does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Librach and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Librach's Reviews

3.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Librach to family and friends

Dr. Librach's Performance

GOOD

He is gifted with hands that heal. I’m a nurse & other nurses referred me to him for my dad, who had severe pressure sores all over. Other docs wanted to amputate his legs but I refused to allow it. On our 1st visit to see Dr. Librach, he got a surprise award for healing other wounds of the same...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Librach was offering a new procedure to some friends of mine and they were able to get me in as well. I only had one spot that needed to be corrected but he insisted on 6 spots. This of course was to my financial chagrin. My lower abs are like a train wreck and before he touched me, my abs...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I have horrible permanent scaring on my face around my ears and across my eyelids. This guy is a complete hack. Do not, under any circumstance, let him touch you.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
He has help me tremendously!!! He is very easy to talk to, very understanding & out to help you!!! Amazing group of people that work for him too that make u feel good!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
I had rhinoplasty in 2015. There was no difference- per everyone! He redid it in 2016 after I showed him before and after pictures with the bump still very clear in my nose.. I had to pay 2k again for anethisia and take almost a month off of work- again. After my second surgery I'm in the same...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0