Dr. Stanley Librach, MD

Dr. Stanley Librach, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Stanley Librach, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Chesterfield, MO. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Librach is affiliated with Saint Alexius Hospital, Des Peres Hospital, St. Anthony's Medical Center, SSM Saint Mary's Hospital and Missouri Baptist Medical Center.

16216 Baxter Rd Ste 325

Chesterfield, MO 63017

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Coventry Health Care of Missouri
  • HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Librach

See how frequently Dr. Librach performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
Autoimmune Diseases
high
Excision of Skin Lesion

Dr. Librach's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Librach "Dr. Librach understands the importance of individualized patient care, and he attends to each patient on a personal level, in order to best understand their health and perspectives. He intends to continue expanding on his knowledge of reconstructive surgery, and helping patients to achieve top-quality, beautiful results."

• Plastic Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgery
  • Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  • Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery of the Hand

Dr. Librach does not have any board certifications listed.

• Age Spots
  • Breast Ptosis
  • Carpal Fractures
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Facial Trauma
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hand Injury
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Oral and-or Facial Cleft
  • Wrist Disorders

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Brow Lift
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Excision for Hidradenitis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Univ Of Mo Columbia Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1991

Dr. Librach has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Librach has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Librach does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Librach and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Librach's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Librach to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Librach's Performance
    GOOD
Bradley, IL |
Dr Librach was offering a new procedure to some friends of mine and they were able to get me in as well. I only had one spot that needed to be corrected but he insisted on 6 spots. This of course was to my financial chagrin. My lower abs are like a train wreck and before he touched me, my abs were beautiful. I will always be self conscience and hesitant to where a bikini. I will have to have it all redone and of course, it will be at my cost.
in Port Washington, NY |
I have horrible permanent scaring on my face around my ears and across my eyelids. This guy is a complete hack. Do not, under any circumstance, let him touch you.
in O fallon Illinois |
He has help me tremendously!!! He is very easy to talk to, very understanding & out to help you!!! Amazing group of people that work for him too that make u feel good!!!
St Louis, MO |
I had rhinoplasty in 2015. There was no difference- per everyone! He redid it in 2016 after I showed him before and after pictures with the bump still very clear in my nose.. I had to pay 2k again for anethisia and take almost a month off of work- again. After my second surgery I'm in the same boat.. my work is permanently effected- no family pictures.I'm a single mother and had to save up for what I wanted most, only to have wasted time, hard earned money, and my self esteem.
in St Louis, MO |
Dr. Librach and a wonderful wound care specialist and plastic surgeon. His staff is a delight to work with and I have and will recommend them to anyone. Dr. Librach is a caring physician. He takes time to talk and listen to you.
in St Peters, MO |
Dr Librach did a nose job on me. I look good in sun glasses now! (Before- my nose was a bit crooked & wide) Then I had him do fractionated Laser treatment to my face. I had the WORST pigmentation problems due to hormones and my skin was aging badly. I can NOT believe this treatment! It's freaking amazing! No wonder the movie stars do it! It took 10 years off me- it also DRAMATICALLY reduced the pores. His staff ROCKS!
in St Peters, MO |
Dr Librach reconstructed my breasts several years ago. He made them beautiful-So I returned for Lipo. I'm 48 but my body doesn't look it! His work is amazing. I saw someone complained about not looking as thin as they had hoped- funny- having Lipo doesn't give you a free pass to the buffet line. If your MORBIDLY obese- which I'm sure the complainer was- you must DIET or do the Lipo in stages. Don't blame the doc cause you can't limit your food intake! LOL there's only so much they can do.
in St Louis, MO |
I would not recommend Dr. Librach for lipo or fat transfer procedures. I am not a person that is very hard to please and I look the same as I did before the procedure. I am out of the same amount of money had I gone to a more qualified physician. I was not provided with the correct aftercare products to use and I now know the reason he doesn't provide before and after pictures of his patients. Be forewarned...Don't do it! Go to someone more qualified and experienced in plastic surgery.
in St Louis, MO |
I would not recommend him. I was in extreme pain during my procedure and he is always 45 or more minutes late to his appointments. My liposuction was not worth the money. I have disfiguration and dark scars.
Have you seen Dr. Stanley Librach, MD?
Are you Dr. Librach?