Dr. Stanley Kim, MD

Practices Nephrology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 3.5 after 28 reviews.
Author:
I found Dr Kim to be completely disinterested in me as a new patient. He was dismissive of my kidney concerns and did not perform ANY examination. I will not be returning to his office.
Author:
????? ? ??? ???? ????? ??? ?????.?????? ????.
Author:
This office has made what could have been a difficult experience a pleasant experience. The professionalism and kindness of the medical staff is nothing I have ever experienced before. The iron iv and the Myers cocktail has given me back the energy that I used to have. Having AE D Park as the nurse giving me the iv and infusions has shown me that needles can be given without pain. She is exceptional. Dr Kim is a true professional, he listens to what you have to say. Highly recommended.
Author:
very nice and i have a good experience there, like to recommend.
Author:
When I visited him, Dr. Kim did not come to my room, There was a guy with blue uniform without any name tag, I don't know who he is came and asked some question and put his computer. When I asked I have knee pain, he answered that because of my being getting old. So unprofessional answer as a doctor. I never see Dr. kim for my annual visit. I felt so bad and upset. At least the guy must introduce himself and explain that Dr. Kim is not available or something. This is not right situation at all
Author:
I recently visited Dr.Kim because of unstoppable cough. He prescribed inhaler and special cough medicine. My cough went away within two days. He was so kind and knowledgeable. His staff was very kind. I am happy that I changed to Dr.Kim and I have already referred a lot of my friends to him.
Author:
Went in for a cold/flu. Got urine and blood work?? Didn't get any medicine or advice on how to help expedite my cold/flu recovery. What a huge waste of time. Oh, and and no gloves when he checked my throat with that stick thing. Is that normal???
Author:
Visited the Fort Lee office several times. Receptionist was confused on my subsequent visits and refused to accept me as a "new" patient although he had examined me before - annoying to sort out. More importantly, Dr. Kim could not care less about the ailments I visited him with, and made me undergo blood tests (??) after failing to address my complaints. I repeated them to him until he just wrote me a prescription, but when my insurance asked that he fill out an approval form, he refused.
Author:
Dr. Stanley Kim is a excellent kidney doctor and general doctor and all around great person. He has a great bed side manner.This man also saved my life.I had total end stage renal failure and came back. Thank you Dr. Kim
Author:
Dr. Kim is a nephrologist who treats my mother for her anemia for her kidneys. Every visit she is treated with outstanding professionalism and care, her waiting period is very minimum, and the staff are extremely friendly and when questions are asked they are always very knowledgeable.
Author:
Dr. Kim was originally my father's nephrologist. My father had severe body swelling. He diagnosed the disease immediately and started a treatment right away. He spent a lot of time to explain about the diagnosis and treatment. He is so trustworthy doctor and I have become his patient. His knowledge and bedside manner is super!!
Author:
Dr. Kim is terrible. He is the most terrible doctor I've ever met. Staffs are nice but this office's biggest problem is himself. He is not listening to what patients are saying but just insisting what he just wants to say. His problem is that he doesn't have a good knowledge in Nephrology. When I wanted to discuss my problem with him, he refused to do so without any explanation and just ran away. When you need a friend, you can go to his office. When you need a doctor, I recommend not to go
Author:
Dr. Kim is a very good doctor. Unfortunately, Kathy from his office staff is one of the most unprofessional people I have ever come across in a doctor's office. A billing problem, being billed for services not rendered, caused me to contact the office. On the 3rd call to the office after no one returned my call as promised, Kathy was completely unprofessional and extremely rude. Unless you are looking for disrespectful treatment from office staff after they erroneously bill you, stay away.
Author:
We recently moved to the area and after trying a one renowned group practice, we have finally found the right Kidneys for my mom. and honestly, we couldn't have been happier. Dr.kim pay's such meticulous attention to the patient and he remembers details. him office is also very clean, patient friendly and my mother and father love going to him office. I've always gotten last minute appointments and no wait times.
Author:
Dr. Kim took his time with me explained my options and listened to my concerned and addressed them. His staff is excellent in fact the quality of his staff is the reason. He took great care of me with my surgery and follow-up care. I highly recommend him.
Author:
My mother has been seeing Dr. Stanley for the last few months, and she has been kidney helpful in helping my mother regain.Dr. Stanley has been extremely patient and accommodating with my mother who can tend to be a bit demanding and impatient herself. She has offered to make house calls and had made herself available to reach via text quite easily. Dr. Stanley has been instrumental in helping my mother regain a little bit of herself again and I thank her for how helpful and genuine.
Author:
I visited Stanley Kim in July of 2015. It was my first time encountering my kidney problems. Right away he told me to get ready for dialysis. He also told me to leave the US if I don't have health insurance. He did not give me any other choice.. It was like receiving a death sentence, without any courtesy. I changed doctors and my condition is slowly getting better without dialysis.
Author:
Dr. Kim was very caring when I came in with my medical issue. He took time and listened to all of my concerns.