Dr. Stanley Hoffman, MD

Dr. Stanley Hoffman, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Stanley Hoffman, MD is a dermatologist in Palm Coast, FL and has been practicing for 40 years. He graduated from New York University School of Medicine in 1974 and specializes in dermatology.

14 Office Park Dr Ste 6

Palm Coast, FL 32137

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Hoffman

See how frequently Dr. Hoffman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Boil
Intertrigo
Athlete's Foot

Dr. Hoffman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Hoffman "We pride ourselves on excellence and are devoted to delivering the best patient care available. From cosmetic, to medical, to surgical dermatology, our office is well equipped to treat a broad spectrum of dermatological needs."

• Dermatology

• Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1975
  • University At Buffalo State University Of New York
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1978

Dr. Hoffman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hoffman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hoffman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hoffman's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hoffman to family and friends

Dr. Hoffman's Performance

By far the best dermatologist I have ever seen. He showed true interest while examining me and I highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been struggling to have a scalp issue diagnosed for over 3 years. Previously had various other treatments with no positive results. FINALLY, Dr. Hoffman saw me as a new patient with severe scalp pain, burst capillaries under my skin, eczema, hair loss and fluid under my scalp. He...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Hoffman listened to me about my problem. He carefully explained the diagnosis and treatment and answered all my questions. He and his staff have a very relaxed attitude and put me at ease. I would recommend Dr. Hoffman if you have had difficulty finding an answer for your skin problem.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Absolutely horrible!!!!!!! My appt. was at 10:15 they wanted me there 30 min early to do paperwork, so I got there at 9:45. He didn't come in till 11:00. He look at my rash and told me to sit in the sun WITHOUT sunscreen and that would clear up the rash. The rest of the 20 min or so he was in the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I am now at a single office practice in Jacksonville, FL where I control ofice. As an employed physician, I had no control over what happened to patients before I saw them. I told you about your diagnosis. I offered you a choice between spending 500.00 for in-office light treatments or getting 15 minutes of free sunlight without sunscreen. Sunscreen would block the ultraviolet and prevent it from clearing up your skin. Your review clearly expresses extreme anger rather than a fair assessment