Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Stanley Harvey, MD
Dr. Stanley Harvey, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Stuart, FL. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Harvey is affiliated with Martin Medical Center.

900 SE Ocean Blvd Ste F150

Stuart, FL 34994

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Harvey

See how frequently Dr. Harvey performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hypothyroidism
Thyroid Disease
Diabetes Type 2

Dr. Harvey's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Vitamin D Deficiency

• Diabetes Counseling

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1981

Dr. Harvey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harvey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harvey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harvey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harvey to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Harvey's Performance
Stuart, FL |
Dr. Harvey was very cavalier about my very real symptoms. His bungling with one of these led to my having thyroid surgery by specialist who questioned why I hadn't had an ultrasound much sooner. On an other occasion, when I complained about a serious mistake, he refused to read the label on a medication which he ordered from my drug plan, but was mistakenly for another patient. His defensiveness was very unprofessional. His attitude was not that of a caring doctor.
in Palm City, FL |
Knowledgeable and accessible. Great experience with both doctor and office staff. I wish all docs were like this!
in Jupiter, FL |
The worst most unprofessional doctor I have ever seen. treated my 86 year old father for years before I stepped in and questions the over use of unnecessary drugs... i was treated with extremely rude responses and my father was treated even worse! Just so you know, we switched doctors, cut more than half the meds out, and my father is doing better than ever! Dr. Harvey is all about getting you in the office to bill insurance, but when you are there you will get nothing. Never returns calls!!!
in Stuart, FL |
Doctor Harvey talks more about politics then patient care my father had a very bad foot problem related too diabetes . Doctor says drugs like what my father is taking that are life saving drugs. And not appropriate discussion about cancer and the death rate saying a cure for cancer is not likely considering my father just lost my mother too cancer.
I have been seeing Dr. Harvey for over 25 yrs. He and Dr. Paul Pare saved my eye and my life last year when hospitalized. Dr. Harvey's staff are excellent too.
Port Saint Lucie, FL |
He was very unprofessional by sharing his political views with me after I waited 3 months to see him. He didn't have his best interest out for me. After I left his office I even thought about taking legal action against him. I'm so disappointed/disgusted.
Stuart, Florida |
3 prescriptions expired. Called ofc and asked that new ones be sent in. 4 days later, ofc had no record of my request. This is 3rd time I've had a bad experience here. Scary! Need to find new doc. His PA, Patricia, is fabulous, however.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
I have never had a problem with Dr. Harvey's staff or his PA. Patricia. I always get a call back in emergencies and they fit me in when I need to get an appointment because of illness. Dr. Harvey is a little hurried once in a while but he has helped me a great deal over the last 20 years.
in Stuart, FL |
He doesn't return phone calls, regarding rapid decline of patient or speak to his patients other doctors to help with total treatment and respectful care. His office staff, might be giving him messages however they stated they feel they are in the middle. As an office manager it is your responsibility to be in the middle. Dr. Harvey also allowed a patient to leave his office with an open wound (an ulcer). His nurse said its not her job to place a bandage on the wound, well it is someone's job.
Have you seen Dr. Stanley Harvey, MD?
Are you Dr. Harvey?