Dr. Stanley Harper, MD

Dr. Stanley Harper, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Stanley Harper, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Avon, IN. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Read his story

10090 E US Highway 36 Ste D

Avon, IN 46123

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Harper

See how frequently Dr. Harper performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gynecomastia
high
Localized Fat Deposits
Breast Diseases

Dr. Harper's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Harper's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Harper "Dr. Stanley Harper, M.D. is a plastic surgeon dedicated to providing the highest level of aesthetic and reconstructive surgery. Originally from Michigan, Dr. Harper completed his undergraduate studies in English at Northwestern University. His interests in the medical field led him to medical school at Wayne State University. After completing medical school, Dr. Harper matriculated to the University of Illinois at Chicago, where he completed a full residency in General Surgery. Honing his interests, he continued at the University of Illinois at Chicago for his Plastic Surgery residency. Dr. Harper relocated to the Indianapolis area in 2010, and joined an extremely high volume plastic surgery practice. After several years of practice, Dr. Harper founded SHarper Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, allowing him to focus on a high quality, attentive and personalized surgical experience. Dr. Harper is proud to be certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons."

This content was provided by Dr. Harper "I find it imperative to provide a caring, educational and bespoke treatment plan for any patient I see.   My patients' needs vary widely, and I find it is most beneficial to sit with them, listen to them, and educate them as to the alternatives offered as well as the recommendations I can make.

My patients are my focus, and the satisfaction of the  journey that begins with the first phone call, and ends with our completed recovery, is the ultimate reward."

• Plastic Surgery

• Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Second-Degree Burns

• Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Northwestern University
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Harper has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harper does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harper and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harper's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harper to family and friends
Dr. Harper's Performance
in Commerce Mi. |
Had cool sculpting procedure done ,bought products , will be back for more . Doctor and staff where great they answered all my questions . Over all experience couldn't ask for better .
in Commerce Township, MI |
I'm a Doctor myself with residency training in a plastic surgery hospital. Although I'm not a plastic surgeon myself I understand the skills of plastic surgeons. Several years ago I happened to be visiting family in Indiana and had a growth on my left hand that was enlarging. Dr. Harper was recommended and he did the surgery on his day off. This past week my wife and I were in the Indy area and she was interested in a tummy reducing procedure. We saw Dr. Harper at his wonderful new office.
in Sheridan, IN |
Dr. Harper is an amazing surgeon. He was recommended by my oncologist and reconstructed my breast after my mastectomy. He took a terrible, life changing, experience and turned it into a manageable transition. I went back in January for a tummy tuck and new nipples. Perfection!! Dr. Harper is a true artist! ??
in Lafayette Indiana |
Dr Harper is amazing, I followed him from his former practice to now his own ,and will continue to be a patient. Never a bad result.
in Indiana |
If I could give negative stars I would. I had a rhinoplasty done by Dr. Harper a little over a year ago. He made my nose look far worse. After the surgery he refused to admit or accept his mistakes. His arrogance got in the way of his judgement. I ended up having to go to another surgeon to get a second opinion. The other surgeon agreed it was one of the worst nose jobs he had seen. I have since gotten it corrected by that skillesurgeon. I hope this will help anyone looking to get a rhinoplasty.
in Indianapolis, IN |
I had the best experience with Dr. Harper. He was very compassionate and explained everything to me so that I understood what needed to be done. He was very professional and had a great bedside manner. I would recommend him to family and friends.
in Richmond, IN |
From my first appointment (consultation) to my surgery then follow ups, my husband and I were both comfortable and confident in Dr. Harper. I would choose him again without hesitation. My breast reduction results were exactly what I had hoped for. I will, and do, recommend Dr. harper to anyone that is considering cosmetic surgery.
in Greenwood, IN |
Dr. Harper and his friendly, caring staff go the extra mile for their patients. They listen. My facial scar from skin cancer surgery is hardly noticeable thanks to their expertise!
Carmel, IN |
I had a bump on my nose caused by an auto accident years ago. Wearing glasses or sunglasses caused headaches so I went to Turkle and Associates and consulted with Dr. Stanley Harper. He answered all my questions and gave me the confidence to go ahead and have surgery on my nose. Both the staff at Turkle and Associates and the surgery center were professional and comforting. My results were amazing! Dr. Harper did a wonderful job on my nose. I highly recommend seeing Dr. Harper!!!
Thank you so much for the support! Your case required a significant amount of planning, and I am so excited about your result! You are considered a "Rock Star" by myself and my staff, as your recovery was exceptionally quick! Thanks!!!
Peru, IN |
I had a very positive experience with Dr Harper. He was always friendly and made me feel comfortable. The surgery went well and I healed with no problems.
You are awesome! Your recovery was fantastic, and I am honored to hear your review! My apology toward your 4/5 star review of our staff: I always strive for a 5/5 review, so I would humbly ask that you respond here as to what specifically negated a 5/5 review. I think my patients deserve 5/5 service, and I cannot correct things if I don't have specifics, so please, please, send me a response. If you don't want to post online, please call at 317-848-0001 and leave a message for me! Thnx!
in Indianapolis, IN |
I would definitely recommend Dr Harper to my family and friends. Dr Harper and his team made me feel comfortable with my decision to have my breast reduction surgery. I was happy with Dr Harper from my initial visit. Dr Harper was very nice, caring, and understanding as to my decision. I have had very minimal pain since my surgery, and I am very happy with my results. Thank you for your assurance and all the information you provided me regarding my decision.
Fantastic result! I am so happy for you, and I thank you for your marvelous review! You did a great job following our preoperative and postoperative instructions, and that has helped lead to an amazing outcome!
in Coatesville, IN |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Harper to friends and family. He helped me feel comfortable about the decisions that I had made and helped in setting my mind at ease with the surgeries to follow. He was very friendly and didn't make me feel rushed like he was trying to move on to the next patient. Overall, great experience with Dr. Harper.
Thank you so much for the review! You were an absolute trooper, and did all the right things to ensure a great result. I am proud to be your surgeon, and would be honored to show your before/after pictures to any patient faced with similar situations. Please note that I am asking you PLEASE let me know what issues let you to give 4/5 rating on "Staff friendliness and courteousness." This is not to get anyone in trouble, but please know I want my staff to be the best possible. Thx, DHarps
in Indianapolis, IN |
I had my implants put in February '05 and had complications from the beginning...capsular contracture and its effects, nerve issues, and it goes on and on. I was afraid to have them taken out because I didn't know if I was overreacting or what my breasts would look like. My original surgeon was rude when I asked about explantation. Dr. Harper was referred by my mom. He made me feel comfortable and understood my reasons for wanting them out en bloc. I feel so wonderful now and am so grateful.
in Wabash, In |
Life changing! So happy with my breast lift and abdominoplasty. Dr. Harper is a wonderful understanding doctor. Answers all questions and returned all calls. I would recommend his office and his work. I will definitely return for other needs I may have in the future. Like I said LIFE CHANGING!
Terre Haute, In |
I absolutely would recommend him to anyone who is considering breast lift and tummy tuck. He is caring and very skilled. I am so very pleased.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Harper gave me very kind and compassionate care while I was undergoing breast reconstruction after mastectomy. He spent a lot of time with me and my family. He addressed all of our questions and concerns. He was always very upbeat and positive. He gave very precise post surgical instructions and I had an excellent outcome.
in Noblesville, IN |
He always took time to answer any of my questions. I never felt rushed by him or his staff. I KNEW they wanted me to have a great experience since I had a double mastectomy. I talked to Dr. Harper before my breasts removal and he assured me the breast reconstruction process started at the same time as my mastectomy would give me HOPE for a wonderful end result! He was correct! I have just had my implants put in place and I couldn't be happier!!
Indiana |
Dr.Harper was very professional and caring. I was very satisfied with the results from my surgery
Have you seen Dr. Stanley Harper, MD?

See our Plastic Surgery Specialists at Hendricks Regional Health