Dr. Stanley Harper, MD

Dr. Stanley Harper, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Stanley Harper, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Avon, IN and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from Wayne State Univ Som in 2002 and specializes in plastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, and more.Read his story

10090 E US Highway 36 Ste D

Avon, IN 46123

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Harper

See how frequently Dr. Harper performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gynecomastia
high
Localized Fat Deposits
Breast Diseases

Dr. Harper's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Harper's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Harper "Dr. Stanley Harper, M.D. is a plastic surgeon dedicated to providing the highest level of aesthetic and reconstructive surgery. Originally from Michigan, Dr. Harper completed his undergraduate studies in English at Northwestern University. His interests in the medical field led him to medical school at Wayne State University. After completing medical school, Dr. Harper matriculated to the University of Illinois at Chicago, where he completed a full residency in General Surgery. Honing his interests, he continued at the University of Illinois at Chicago for his Plastic Surgery residency. Dr. Harper relocated to the Indianapolis area in 2010, and joined an extremely high volume plastic surgery practice. After several years of practice, Dr. Harper founded SHarper Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, allowing him to focus on a high quality, attentive and personalized surgical experience. Dr. Harper is proud to be certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons."

This content was provided by Dr. Harper "I find it imperative to provide a caring, educational and bespoke treatment plan for any patient I see.   My patients' needs vary widely, and I find it is most beneficial to sit with them, listen to them, and educate them as to the alternatives offered as well as the recommendations I can make.

My patients are my focus, and the satisfaction of the  journey that begins with the first phone call, and ends with our completed recovery, is the ultimate reward."

• Plastic Surgery

• Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Second-Degree Burns
  • Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Northwestern University
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Harper has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harper does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harper and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harper's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harper to family and friends

Dr. Harper's Performance

I went to Dr. Harper for a Breast Augmentation and I could not be more pleased with the results and the friendliness of the doctor and his staff. I will be continuing to go to his office for additional services such as a variety of facials and botox. I would highly recommend!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was really pickey but rest assure I new this was the place I ended my search ! The staff was excellent! RN Sandy Evans was so comforting and let me know she was here for any questions our concerns. Plastic surgeon Stanley Harper took his time with me explained everything step by step! He made me...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
Had cool sculpting procedure done ,bought products , will be back for more . Doctor and staff where great they answered all my questions . Over all experience couldn't ask for better .
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I'm a Doctor myself with residency training in a plastic surgery hospital. Although I'm not a plastic surgeon myself I understand the skills of plastic surgeons. Several years ago I happened to be visiting family in Indiana and had a growth on my left hand that was enlarging. Dr. Harper was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Harper is an amazing surgeon. He was recommended by my oncologist and reconstructed my breast after my mastectomy. He took a terrible, life changing, experience and turned it into a manageable transition. I went back in January for a tummy tuck and new nipples. Perfection!! Dr. Harper is a true...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1