Dr. Stanley P. Frileck, MD

Dr. Stanley P. Frileck, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 79 years old

My staff and I take pride in giving each of my patients very personalized attention. To help you with aftercare, we maintain relationships with fully staffed recovery centers, trained nursing personnel and limousine services. To enhance results, I have approved a regimen of health and beauty products and services for my patients. Each member of my staff is committed to the highest standards of care and to helping you achieve your goals. They will help you follow a specially designed program that gives you the speediest and best recovery possible. You may call us for help whenever you need. I truly love the work I do and the creative process that gives my work its natural and lasting effect. I am holistic in my approach to surgical design and the results of my art. I personally perform all surgeries and attend to you during the pre- and post-opertative periods. Once you enter my practice, you are always welcome to return for follow-up visits. Thank you for considering my practice.Read more

Dr. Stanley P. Frileck

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Frileck's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Frileck's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Frileck

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Frileck has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Frileck's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Frileck to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Frileck
Dr. Frileck's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (10)
in Nevada City, CA |
Dr. Frileck is a technically excellent surgeon with an artistic sensibility. Three members of my family are patients. We all consider him to be the Master.
Santa Monica, CA |
Dr. Frileck is a true genius! I've had multiple procedures done over the past 15+ years and have been beyond pleased with his work.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I've been a patient for more than 20 years. I love Dr. Frileck's work.
in Los Angeles, CA |
one of the finest doctors I know and have used
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr Frileck is one of the kindest, nicest and most experienced surgeons I've used
in Los Angeles, CA |
It was a pleasure being Dr. Frileck's patient. He is very professional, and an EXCELLENT plastic surgeon. I cannot recommend him more highly...and have, in fact, recommended him in the past to friends. If I were to have any work done in the future, (which I am not planning on doing) I would definitely go to Dr. Frileck again.
in Laguna Niguel ,Ca |
Dr Frileck is the only plastic surgeon that I trust in performing surgeries on me and will advice all those who are interested He is the ultimate artist sculptured physician and an amazingly caring human being He is so detail oriented with a beautiful natural look in mind. I cannot begin to describe how comfortable and trusting do I feel in his hands His staff is amazing especially Amanda Campbell ??
in France |
Highly professional and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr Frileck to anyone else.
in Beverly Hills |
Very warm , and so professional , it s like talking to a friend , you can trust !
in Beverly Hills, CA |
I went to Dr. Frileck after having a disastrous nose job. He was able to fix it and make me feel not only normal, but attractive. I wish I had gone to him to start with. He is very kind and has a lot of experience.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Results and experience simply blow me away every time... Just hope he doesn't retire anytime soon...
Have you seen Dr. Stanley P. Frileck, MD?
Are you Dr. Frileck?

• Liposuction
  • Microdermabrasion
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
  • Skin Procedures
  • Wrinkle Removal

No malpractice history found for California.

University Of Toronto / College Of Medicine
    Los Angeles Co Gen Hosp
    Fresno Gen Hosp
    St Lukes Hosp

Dr. Frileck has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Frileck does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Frileck and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Frileck's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Frileck

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Frileck's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Frileck

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Frileck's Care Philosophy