Dr. Stanley Dennison Jr, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Advanced Pain Care, Inc. 1921 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Tampa, FL 33607 Get Directions
Dr. Stanley Dennison Jr, MD

Dr. Stanley Dennison Jr, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Tampa, FL. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Dennison Jr is affiliated with Tampa Community Hospital and St. Joseph's Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Dennison Jr's Care Philosophy

Advanced Pain Care, Inc. is here to address all of your cares and concerns. Please call us today at (813) 876-7600 or fax us at (813) 876-7675 to schedule an appointment . We have three convenient locations to serve you. You do not have to suffer one more day. OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU We will schedule an appointment for you within one week, and we will do our best to work emergencies into our schedule within 24 hours. SE HABLA ESPANOL

Dr. Dennison Jr's Experience

See how Dr. Dennison Jr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dennison Jr

Dr. Dennison Jr accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Dennison Jr is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Dennison Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dennison Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dennison Jr to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Dennison Jr's Performance
in Brandon, FL |
Dr. Dennison is patient and has a willingness to engage in conversation without making you feel hurried.
in Sun City, Fl. |
The staff is ok and polite. The Dr. acted like a commandant wanting to interrogate you instead of examining. He didn't give me much of a chance to answer any questions. He would ask 3 question in a row and no give you the chance to respond and then he would ask the same 3 questions about 5 times in a row and still not able to respond. He has absolutely no consideration for the patient. He treats you like a common criminal. I would write more If I had more room. There's a whole lot more to say.
in brandon, fl |
Dr. Dennison listens to your problems. He truly wants to make your pain go away and will do what is best for you. His staff is friendly and professional. I would recommend this Dr.
in Ruskin, Fl |
He is very good. He listen to my problem.
in Wesley Chape; FL |
Very thorough in his explanation of my MRI results and the treatment plan. He took his time with me and made sure that I understood everything and was comfortable with the plan. My only problem was the 30 minute wait to receive my prescription and referrals after my appointment.
St Petersburg, FL |
best experience, thanks for everything
St Petersburg, FL |
staff and care were good
in Brandon, FL |
Dr. Dennison is not the first pain management doctor I visited, but he will be the last one. Staff is great, they treat patients with respect and affection and they will help you with authorizations and planning your follow up visits and procedures.. Highly recommend Dr. Dennison and his staff.
in Tampa, FL |
Considering I never wanted to go see a pain doctor to begin with I was really surprised by the whole experience. Dr. Dennison was not what I expected and he really helped me manage my pain.
in Lutz, FL |
Dr. Dennison is an amazing doctor and person, I was seeing him and had some insurance issues unfortunately I had to see another doctor who in comparison had no idea what he was doing. I eventually changed insurance and was able to return to Dr. Dennison and he was able to relieve my pain within minutes of receiving the injection, and he doesn't treat you like you're lying about your pain he treats your pain to relieve it, not mask it.
in Riverview, FL |
Doctor Dennison exceeds your expectations in every regard, including his staff. He takes the time to explain what the problem is and the procedure to fix it . The pain I have had for the last 15 years is now gone!
in brandon, fl |
I heard about the doc from a friend of mind and I decided to make a appointment and was amazed to find such a relief. It started with the way the staff made you feel like your pain mattered and Doc really listened and treated your pain with expertise. I will return and recommend to all my friends and family
in Tampa, FL |
Went in today for my first appointment ... extremely busy place but organized and efficient. Met with Dr. and was very comfortable and relaxed the doctor was professional and had a jovial personality. Spent time with me talking about my condition didn't at all feel rushed for his time as with most other places... I look forward to his help.
in Tampa, FL |
Much to my surprise, after the nerve cauterization procedure I had the ability to walk normally again. Not only was my chronic back pain gone, but my chronic indigestion disappeared. For the first time in a very long time I really felt like myself again.
in Tampa, FL |
The Doc really helped my mom after her accident. She had three injections and seems to be holding strong. I appreciate his time and the fact that he did not want to give her a lot of medication. My daughter spends a lot of time with her and I did not want my mom under the influence of drugs. Thank you Dr. Dennison
in Tampa, FL |
Best Dr. ever. Spent 2 hours on first visit thoroughly examining me. Showed and explained my MRI. Looking forward to injections. Totally love and trust this Dr.
in Riverview, FL |
Great Job
in Seffner, Florida |
I'm a retired Hospital Administrator, and I recognize Dr Dennison as a well educated and skilled Anesthesiologist specializing in Pain Management. I am confident enough to trust his care with my life... and, there are very few Physicians that I would say that about.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Dennison has done more for my pain in 3 months than other doctors have done in 8 years since my accident.
in Tampa, FL |
Since my accident, Dr. Dennison has done more for my pain in 3 three months than other doctors have done in 8 years.
in Tampa, FL |
I have been satisfied with my overall experience with Dr. Dennison.
in Tampa, FL |
Doctor Dennison is awesome. I understand exactly what he's doing on every procedure.
in Land O Lakes, FL |
Great Staff!
in Tampa, Florida |
Horrible. I pray you or a loved one do not depend on him for pain relief. He literally laughed about my pain. Awful.
Valrico, FL |
Dr Dennison is a very good doctor. I Believe he would love to fix everyone in pain but I know that it is hard to do. He knows I put my trust in him.
Dr Dennison is wonderful, always informative and helpful with my medical needs. Dr Dennison also stays up to date with all my other medical issues.
in Tampa, FL |
He made sure I was taken care of
in Tampa, FL |
I was hesitant at first because the doctor did not have the best reviews online. But shortly after visiting with him I could tell that it was just a spawned frustration from the waiting time. Aside from the wait time being a bit long i had a great experience visiting with dr dennison.
in Tampa, FL |
refuse to tell patients that his south Tampa Surgery center was not covered under my insurance only the office he he's you in is covered...
Have you seen Dr. Stanley Dennison Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Dennison Jr?

Compare Dr. Dennison Jr

Dr. Dennison Jr's Care Philosophy

Dr. Dennison Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Dennison Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dennison Jr has no media or publications listed.

• Acute Postoperative Pain

University Of Ky Hospital

Completed in 1996

University of South Florida

Graduated in 1987

Dr. Dennison Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dennison Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine