Dr. Stanley Combs, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Stanley Combs, MD
Dr. Stanley Combs, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Phoenix, AZ. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Combs is affiliated with Abrazo Central Campus and HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center.

Dr. Combs' Experience

See how Dr. Combs' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Combs

Dr. Combs accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Combs is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Combs has admitting privileges.

Dr. Combs' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Combs to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Combs' Performance
in Peoria, AZ |
Best doctor my family ever had! Very caring!
Phoenix, AZ |
DO NOT GO TO DR. COMBS! I thought my visit with him was on candid camera it was that unreal. I left in tears. Dr. Combs would not allow me to speak, cut me off at any attempt. He belittled me, he treated me as a nuisance to him, he insinuated I was some pill popper, he did not examine me AT ALL, not even the basic listening to my heart. He was beyond rude, completely dismissive, had zero care, left the room and yelled down the hall "no!" When I asked his nurse for a copy of my records. AWFUL MAN
Glendale AZ |
The doctor himself was nice enough, but I had a lot of trouble with his office. The appointment that I had was coded wrong. As a result, I was over-billed for the appointment. When I tried to get the appointment re-billed to my insurance company, they pushed back and was not helpful at all. I ended up giving up. I will never go back to that doctor again.
in Pheonix az |
I would not recommend ANYBODY to see this doctor! I called to make an appointment after switching Dr combs as my primary, after doing so and explaining my situation, Telling them what prescriptions I needed refilled because of my motorcycle accident they refused to even see me and wouldn't even point me in the direction of another Doctor. They are extremely rude and seem to be running a crooked operation seeing as they could fill my friends prescriptions that are the same exact ones as mine!
Have you seen Dr. Stanley Combs, MD?
Are you Dr. Combs?

Compare Dr. Combs

Dr. Combs' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Combs has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Combs' Board Certifications

Dr. Combs does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Combs and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Saint Louis University School of Medicine

Graduated in 1979

St Louis University Hospital

Dr. Combs does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Combs and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Combs does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Combs and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.