Dr. Stanley Chen, MD

Dr. Chen
Telehealth services available

Sleep and Health Medicine

1900 116th Ave Ne Ste 200 Bellevue, WA 98004

Dr. Stanley Chen, MD is a Sleep Medicine Specialist in Bellevue, WA. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Chen to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Sleep Medicine Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Chen treats your condition or procedure

• Problem Sleepiness
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sleep Study

Dr. Chen accepts

Dr. Chen accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Assurant Health
CareSource
Commercial Insurance Company
Community Health Choice
First Choice Health
First Choice Health PPO
Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
Group Health Cooperative
Wellcare of Georgia

Dr. Chen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chen

Dr. Chen

Dr Chen listened to me and took my circumstances into account in my treatment. I have extremely mild apnea, but I am unable to sleep with the cpap machine. The first doctor I went to said too bad, you have to do the machine to keep your CDL. Dr Chen gave me alternatives. I didn't feel like he was just out for my money like I did before. I would and have recommended him to friends and family.
Troy Sewell – Aug 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Chen, MD?
Dr. Chen is the most knowledgeable and personable Somnologist I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I feel better than I have in over 20 years. I give him my highest recommendation. Definitely one of the best all around physicians I have had in my lifetime.
Steve Hailey – Jun 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Chen, MD?
Dr. Chen is very patient and calm which put me at ease. He takes time to really listen and address concerns. I never feel rushed during my appointments
Christine – May 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Chen, MD?
Dr Chen and team are excellent. Knowledgeable, patient, courteous and kind. Dr Chen and team respond promptly to questions. Dr Chen will work with you to understand your needs, describe the possible treatment options and ensure your treatment aligns with your medical benefits and plans. I highly recommend Dr Chen and team.
Tony – Apr 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Chen, MD?
He took the time to figure out whats wrong and now I sleep greatly!
Matthew Barger – Oct 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Chen, MD?
Dr. Chen is very friendly, but he often forgets things I've told him repeatedly. He also told me that he was able to use my sleep study as a basis of procuring me a new CPAP machine, but when I decided to switch to a new sleep doctor, my sleep study suddenly didn't have enough data and he couldn't send it to the new doctor (even though he had used that same sleep study to get me a new CPAP machine). Sorry, but I cannot recommend Dr. Chen.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jun 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Chen, MD?
My experience with Dr. Stanley Chen (the sleep doctor): I lived in three different States over the last 15 years. I consulted several sleep doctors for my OSA. Dr. Chen stands out as one of the best. He is a personable, professional, and a caring individual. I found him to be a down-to-earth human being with no airs about him... a rare combination among physicians, I should say. If you have not yet consulted Dr. Chen for your OSA or any other sleep disorder, I would encourage you to check him out. See for yourself that the doctor is very good. DBR Bellevue
DBR – Oct 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Chen, MD?
Dr. Stanley Chen is very professional and attentive. He listens to my concerns and focuses on providing me with his full attention. My sleep quality has improved significantly with his care. I highly recommend Dr. Chen.
Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Chen, MD?
Without a doubt the best sleep doctor out there. Dr Chen really takes the time to listen and get to the heart of your sleep issue. He genuinely cares about giving you the tools for success as long as you are open to making the nessesary changes that may be recommended to you. If you have concerns about a particular part of your treatment plan, he will listen, valedate and make changes as nessesary. He is not just all about selling cpap machines. but, if it turns out one may be a fit you, then he is excellent at articulating exactly why it can help you. 10/10
May 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Chen, MD?
I went to see Dr.Chen based on the positive reviews - I'm not disappointed! He is very caring, experienced and patient, truly interested in helping his patients. Friendly staff as well. Highly recommend!
May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Chen, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Stanley Chen for a few years for my sleep issue. He was very caring and listened to all my concerns. He is very knowledgeable in the area of sleep. He takes time to explain to me the differences and effects of each prescription .His staffs are always friendly when I visited or called to make an appointment. The most important is my sleep has been getting better. Thank you!
Apr 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Chen, MD?
Dr. Chen is great. He is very informative.
Apr 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Chen, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Chen for sleep apnea treatment since September 2016 and have had overwhelmingly positive experiences. He is thorough, friendly, always takes time to explain and ask questions, is conscious of our financial needs, shows genuine concern, and always follows up and problem solves to make sure my treatment is going well.
Apr 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Chen, MD?
I began my journey as a patient of Dr. Chen after I was seen by another sleep doctor. The former clinic kept calling me back for more testing and more $ going out of my pocket. I called Dr. Chen's office and asked them how they did their testing.. Basically they got me set up with my CPAP, with minimal cost. I felt like Dr. Chen and his office were interested in helping me feel better, not make me dependent on .them.. Excellent team!
Carla in Renton, WA – Nov 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Chen, MD?
Dr. Chen has solid sleep medicine knowledge and he is a compassionate doctor. He spent time to explain my sleep problems to me. I fully trust him in treatment of my sleep problems.
Burnaby, BC – Mar 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Chen, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Chen several times for treatment of my sleep problems. He has always been sympathetic, professional and thorough on my condition. He has always explained treatment options very well to me. His patience, encouragement and skillful techniques have been very helpful. I now have completely overcome my sleep problems. I thank Dr. Chen for all his support and very needed treatment.
Julie in Mukilteo, WA – Jul 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stanley Chen, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Chen?

At Sleep and Health Medicine, we provide exceptional care by staying up-to-date on advances in sleep medicine; attending to your specific concerns;...Read more

Stanley Chen, MD is a board certified specialist in Sleep Medicine, and has been a member of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine for many years. Dr....Read more

• Sleep Medicine