Dr. Stacy Younger, MD

Dr. Stacy Younger, MD

Neurology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Stacy Younger, MD is a neurology specialist in Overland Park, KS. She specializes in neurology.Read her story

Learn about Dr. Younger

See how frequently Dr. Younger performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Headache
Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. Younger's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Younger's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Younger "Dr. Stacy Younger completed her medical degree at the University of Kansas Medical Center. Her neurology residency was completed at the University of Cincinnati Hospital and she has been practicing for 19 years. She is board-certified in neurology. Her professional interests include headaches and multiple sclerosis."

This content was provided by Dr. Younger "I am a member of Midwest Physicians, an integrated, multi-specialty group that strives to provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient s individual healthcare needs are met."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University of Kansas / School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Cincinnati / Main Campus

Dr. Younger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Younger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Younger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Younger's Reviews

3.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Younger to family and friends

Dr. Younger's Performance

We love Johnson County Nurology!!! We have been coming in for six years. Both Dr's Seeley and Younger are highly recommended.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had a very positive experience with Dr. Younger. She explained my condition and offered several options.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had seen multiple providers, had eons of testing done and had zero results until I met with Dr. Younger. She is kind, understanding, and a pleasure to work with. Her staff is always helpful and they always get back to you very quickly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We will be sure to pass your comments along to Dr. Younger and our staff!

I love Dr. Younger and everyone else in the office!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My experience with Dr. Younger was a positive one. I explained my concerns and Dr. Younger listened and responded to me in a constructive way. I was very pleased with my experience and will return to see her in 6 months.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words. I will be sure to share with Dr. Younger.

More Neurology Specialists like Dr. Younger at Johnson County Neurology