Dr. Stacy Ulmer-Pinter, MD

Dr. Stacy Ulmer-Pinter, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Stacy Ulmer-Pinter, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Benton, AR. She is 55 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Ulmer-Pinter is affiliated with Saline Memorial Hospital.

910 N East St

Benton, AR 72015

• Ambetter

Learn about Dr. Ulmer-Pinter

See how frequently Dr. Ulmer-Pinter performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
Endometrial Ablation
high
Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

Dr. Ulmer-Pinter's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Chlamydia Infections
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

• Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vulvectomy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • University Of Ky Hospital Chandler Mc

Dr. Ulmer-Pinter has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ulmer-Pinter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ulmer-Pinter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ulmer-Pinter's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ulmer-Pinter to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Ulmer-Pinter's Performance
in Benton, AR |
Dr. Pinter delivered my daughter in January. She is seriously the best doctor I have ever had! I've seen a few gyn's. She was the only one who made me feel like I could openly talk to her about ANYTHING. She has a very Godly spirit and I love that about her. She checked on me multiple times after I had my daughter before going home. I feel like she went ABOVE AND BEYOND!
BENTON |
“My goal is for you to be able to take your baby home with you” is the statement that Dr.Pinter made after reviewing my chart and speaking with me. My first born was born at just 25 weeks so I was on pins and needles during my second pregnancy. She took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns which I had plenty.. She monitored me closely throughout my pregnancy. The ending result was that I was able to take my baby home with me when I left the hospital. I am grateful for Dr.Pinter
North Little Rock, AR |
Are there any more stars?! Dr. Pinter deserves more than I can give her for all she does. I have been her patient for about 6 years. She has patiently talked me through a decision I am so thankful I didn't make. She has calmed my fears when I was sure there was something horribly wrong with me. Someday she will deliver my baby but for now she delivers countless others inbetween caring for hundreds of patients whose birthdays, major events and children's names she never forgets. She's amazing!
in Benton ar |
I had a tubal litigation done by dr Pinter. I seen her approx 1 minute before surgery and not again afterwards. It is day 3 after surgery and havnt heard from anyone. No check up call from her office or the hospital. I'm having sever pain and an infection has started. Very unprofessional. I have to see my pcp to get the correct healthcare and antibiotics due to a bad surgery. Will never return to her care and don't advise anyone else to either
Benton, AR |
Dr. Pinter is without question the most caring doctor I have ever seen. From the moment she walks in, you feel you are her only patient. I have never felt rushed. I have always felt that she listened to my concerns and then spent as much time needed to make sure I understood my options and we made treatment decisions together. God put her on earth to do exactly this job. I only wish I had found her years before. I highly recommend her to be your GYN.
I've had issues since puberty but I never knew the extent until I lost my virginity. They got worse so I went to Dr. Pinter. The first visit she asked if I had a history with abuse and I truthfully said yes. She tried Diflucan and Cleocin but my main issues didn't leave. She diagnosed with Vaginismus but the symptoms don't match. She never performed a pap (even though I've never had on), and didn't perform other tests to rule out other, more logical issues. She diagnosed, before she should have.
Have you seen Dr. Stacy Ulmer-Pinter, MD?
Are you Dr. Ulmer-Pinter?

Visit Dr. Ulmer-Pinter