Dr. Stacy Donlon, MD

Dr. Stacy Donlon, MD

Neurology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Stacy Donlon, MD is a neurology specialist in Tacoma, WA and has been practicing for 5 years. She specializes in neurology.Read her story

MultiCare Neuroscience Center of Washington

915 6th Ave Ste 100

Tacoma, WA 98405

Learn about Dr. Donlon

See how frequently Dr. Donlon performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
high
Brain Disorders
high
Lyme Disease

Dr. Donlon's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Donlon's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Donlon "Stacy Donlon, MD, is a board-certified neurologist who treats an large array of neurological diseases. She specializes in multiple sclerosis and neuroimmunology (the relationship between the nervous system and the immune system). Her clinical interests are multiple sclerosis as well as other diseases that damage nerve cells. The services Dr. Donlon provides include: Diagnosis and treatment of nervous system diseases Treatment and management of multiple sclerosis Botox injections for migraines Part of MultiCare Connected Care Clinically Integrated Network."

This content was provided by Dr. Donlon "I believe there is always something that can be done for a patient, whether it is starting a new treatment or downsizing the number of medications that a person takes. Through collaborationwith other members of my patients' health care teams, I recommend treatments based on optimizing each patient's quality of life and preventing disability."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Dickinson College
  • St Joseph's Hosp & Med Cntr-Barrow Neurological Institute
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Barrow Neurol Inst/St Josephs Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Donlon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Donlon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Donlon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Donlon's Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Donlon to family and friends

Dr. Donlon's Performance

I was just diagnosed with MS. She was very good at explaining my diagnosis to me. She spent about an hour in the room with me and made sure I understood MS before I left the appointment. She even offered to bring me back for a follow up just to answer questions. She was not pushy about...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Donlon has been wonderful helping me navigate my new MS diagnosis. She takes time to explain symptoms and treatments has is very patient with all of my questions.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Donlon ROCKS! Dr. Donlon was my Neurologist here in PHX AZ. She is a master in her craft in dealing with MS. To this day I continually reach out to her; knowing her personal opinions are highly regarded.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Doctor Donlon was the most unprofessional doctor we have ever experienced. She not only mis-diagnosed, but was extremely rude. She even accused me of psychogenic seizures, later proven by our GP to be high ammonia levels. After waiting 2 months, they canceled our appointment and made us wait 2...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option4
I have MS and have been battling pain for a number of years. I have been on the same medication for about 14 years. I called my doctor's office to see about being switched to a different type of pain medication and was told she was out of town. I called 2 additional times within the week. I finally...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option2