Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Stacie Rougas, MD
Dr. Stacie Rougas, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Oklahoma City, OK. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Rougas is affiliated with Mercy Health Center.

13301 N Meridian Ave Ste 201

Oklahoma City, OK 73120

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Community Care Network

Learn about Dr. Rougas

Dr. Rougas' Experience

Dr. Rougas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Jock Itch
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • University Hospital and Clinics

Dr. Rougas has no media or publications listed.

• Greek

Dr. Rougas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rougas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rougas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rougas to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Rougas' Performance
oklahoma City, ok |
Called me to make sure I would be on time for apt made 5 weeks in advance. I showed up on time and they were 1.5 hours behind. Acted like I was rude for asking WTH. No call to let me know, and staff was rude about it. Waiting for Lori Porter(manager) to call me about this. Obviously by their demeanor and other review comments this is a common occurrence.
in Edmond, OK |
She was over an hour late for my appointment, no notice from her staff. Once she showed up she never came within 8 feet of me in the exam room, just stood by the door looked and walked out. The prescriptions she called in were wrong and the pharmacy tried calling for 3 hours and no one answered the phone for pharmacy questions. When she finally did call back and correct her multitude of errors (all 3 prescriptions were messed up) my pharmacist said she was rude and hateful.
in Guthrie, OK |
Dr. Rougas is the most knowledgeable in the derm. medical profession. She immediately recognized my condition, treated it, & prescribed a cure R/X. Her staff were friendly; she came highly recommended by my friends who used her. Rougas also instantly treated 14 or more tags and skin issues while talking w/ me. You'll be glad you chose Rougas as your derm. doctor.
in Edmond Oklahoma |
I was seen romptly. Felt like Dr. Rougas was very caring & considerate.& addressed every concern I had. I noticed people didn't like the length of time they were sometimes kept waiting but I discussed it with the doctor. She said, Karen, when someone's crying, I can't just walk out. I'm going to stay & address their fears. If they have cancer & it's something I can deal with it in the office, I'm going to handle it immediately so they don't have to worry about it longer. I really liked her
in Oklahoma City, OK |
The wait time is to long. I've been three times and waited over an hour twice and an hour and a half once. Then you wait a little longer in the room. She is very nice and good. But way over booked
Guthrie, OK |
We've been taking our kid there for about a year and EVERY time we've had to wait over an hour to see her. We even made an appoinment for first thing in the morning, and still had to wait. They said that it's normal to wait 1-1.5 hour before being seen! That is an unacceptable practice. We all have to work and taking off a day for 10 min appointment does not work. It seems they over book on purpose, but no one cancels because she is so hard to get an appointment with. DON'T USE HER!
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Never got to see her. I made my new patient appointment at the end of March. I called twice the morning of my appointment to confirm and to find out where she was located. When I showed up there was a billboard stating that the wait for her would be 45 minutes. I asked her office staff why did they not tell me that she was running behind and they told me that it just happened and skin cancer takes time. I told them that I could not wait and that I had other appointments. I just walked away
oklahoma city, ok |
Over an hour waiting and then spent 10 minutes on visit. Rushed me right out. Won't be back.
Have you seen Dr. Stacie Rougas, MD?
Are you Dr. Rougas?