Dr. Stacie McMurtry, MD

Dr. Stacie McMurtry, MD

Allergy & Immunology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Stacie McMurtry, MD is an allergy & immunology specialist in Gurnee, IL and has been practicing for 29 years. She graduated from University of Michigan Medical School in 1989 and specializes in allergy & immunology and pediatrics.

36100 N Brookside Dr

Gurnee, IL 60031

• HealthLink
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. McMurtry

See how frequently Dr. McMurtry performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dr. McMurtry's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. McMurtry "Allergy & Asthma Consultants, Ltd. is dedicated to providing diagnosis and treatment of allergies and asthma. We have offices in Gurnee, Libertyville and Highland Park, Illinois. We treat each patient as a partner and make patient education a central component of medical care. Sensitivity and discretion are used in handling all of our patients' concerns."

• Allergy & Immunology
  • Pediatrics

• Allergy & Immunology
    Accredited by: American Board of Allergy & Immunology*
  • Pediatrics
    Accredited by: American Board of Pediatrics*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University of Michigan Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Children's Memorial Hospital
  • Northwestern Memorial Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. McMurtry has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McMurtry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McMurtry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McMurtry's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. McMurtry to family and friends

Dr. McMurtry's Performance

I have been seeing Dr. McMurtry for several years and never hesitate to recommend her. She and her staff take the time to really listen and get to the bottom of the matter. You can tell they really care about helping their patients feel better. Their office is efficiently run but you never feel...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. McMurtry was extremely patient and thorough when treating myself and my son for long-suffering but previously undiagnosed allergies. The care she provided answered many questions and gave us the ability to make informed health decisions. She was kind, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
With all the moving around I have done over the past 10 years, I am inclined to share how extremely grateful I am for Dr. McMurty's expertise, responsiveness, & kindness. She has seen me through the worst- a horrible hive condition that left me in tears. She helped me get to a place of remission....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
As an asthmatic, I'm very vulnerable to environmental allergens. So when I first saw Dr.McMurtry, I wanted to learn about my allergies and was able to do that and more. She took her time with testing me, explained about potential allergens in my home, and discussed ways to reduce them. More...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. McMurtry helped us navigate through a very difficult period in which our 3 year old had constant respiratory infections which impacted his overall health, energy and wellness, as well as attendance at school/daycare for him and work for us as parents. She helped quickly diagnose allergies as...more
Are you Dr. McMurtry?