Dr. Staci Kallish, DO

Pediatrics ·  Female · Age 42

Dr. Kallish

Pratt Pediatric Associates

800 Washington St # 286 Boston, MA 02111

Dr. Staci Kallish, DO is a pediatrics specialist in Boston, MA and has been practicing for 14 years. She graduated from University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey / New Jersey School Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2005 and specializes in pediatrics and genetics.

At a glance

• Recent Reviews . Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Hospital satisfaction . Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Good patient care . Patients said they had exceptional care at this hospital. See hospitals

Dr. Kallish accepts

Dr. Kallish accepts the following insurance:

Select
Capital Blue Cross
Geisinger Health Plan
QualCare
QualCare HMO
QualCare PPO

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Kallish treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Kallish's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kallish

1.4

Dr. Kallish?
Dr. Kallish's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Staci Kallish, DO
She was condescending, didn't listen to what I had to say (my notes by her are all messed up and wrong), she didn't diagnose me fully because she doesn't keep up with the medical updates that I have been researching for years. When a patient presents a doctor with new information, a doctor's response should be, "that's interesting. I will look it up and do a little research to see if it's helpful or not." Not, "who's the doctor here with the medical degree?" Sometimes, the patient who suffers actually does know more!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Staci Kallish, DO?
Well, I saw Dr. Kallish in September 2016 for an evaluation for possible Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. She somehow determined that I do not even have hypermobility and I have at least 8 other providers who say I am quite hypermobile, going by the Beighton scale, which is what is typically used to make that determination. She very gently nudged me in a few places and said I might just be a little flexible. I asked about my constant joint popping and she said that can be normal. She felt I definitely did not have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome and wrote a letter to my doctors about her findings and opinion. I felt so let down by this doctor who did a substandard evaluation of a condition that affects me every day and will continue to for the rest of my life. Fast forward to a couple of months ago, when I got the courage to seek another geneticist’s opinion and was finally diagnosed with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. I would recommend not wasting your time with this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Staci Kallish, DO?
My adult child and I were referred to her for a painful disorder which our doctor believed to be genetic. She was dismissive and had a "cold" manner and was NOT thorough in her exam. Years later, we were diangosed by another med geneticist who gave each of us an indepth exam and referred us to helpful PT. Dr. Kallish was a disappointment, waste of time and harmful in her misdiagnosis....as a result I had surgery when PT was needed instead...worse long term pain has resulted.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Staci Kallish, DO?
As other commenters stated, did not allow me to preform the Beighton scale myself and just pulled on my fingers herself, which I’ve never heard of before. The people she worked with were very nice, however she came off very rude and pushy, while not really answering any of my questions. Very unhappy I waited 5 months and I’m 100% getting a different opinion. I wish I saw these reviews BEFORE wasting my time. Probably the worst Penn doctor I’ve ever met, and I’ve seen a LOT of specialists there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Staci Kallish, DO?
Of all the doctors we've seen with our daughter, Kallish ranks at the bottom. Given that when you have a sick child, time is always of the essence, I would advise not wasting your time waiting for or going to an appointment with her. She wasn't thorough. Then she confidently made conclusions my daughter's medical team of experts find highly questionable. Her work just doesn't meet the caliber of what parents require to feel confident they are getting adequate care for their children.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Staci Kallish, DO?
Wish there was a zero. Poor interpersonal skills. Makes a lot of odd facial expressions and body language that exhibits negativity. Does not use professional testing tools that are necessary to make a genetic diagnosis. Seems to make things up as she goes along. Speaks down to her patients. Constantly questioned why I was there when another physician from her group referred me. Couldn't wait to leave to never return. Don't understand how she has a job after reading all of her reviews.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Staci Kallish, DO?
Dr. Kallish did not bother to allow me to perform the Beighton on my own. She moved a couple of my joints and told me, "Some people are just more flexible than others." She wrote a lengthy letter with incorrect information to my pcp. I was not diagnosed by her although I meet all major and most minor criteria for my condition. I was diagnosed by another doctor a few weeks later and am so grateful since my spine was unstable due to the EDS and life saving surgery was needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Staci Kallish, DO?
Dr. Kallish was unaware of research findings easily accessible via pubmed. She recited information to me like reading from a textbook. I work in public health and knew that much of the information she was reciting was outdated and incorrect. She is compensating for lack of knowledge and should be supervised/mentored by someone with more experience. Don't make an appointment with her. Save your time and money for a more experienced and honest doctor who will admit what they don't know/cares.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Staci Kallish, DO?
Dr. Kallish was not very informed of any of the conditions I have or my partner has. She was very dismissive and initially started the appointment irritated and rolling her eyes. She did not agree to test us for anything and said she didn't not feel that family history, biopsy results and physical symptoms were enough. The receptionist and check in was very organized. I would not recommend this doctor and I would never go back to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Staci Kallish, DO?
Strange appointment. Dr. Kallish storms in w/ a bad mood and started challenging my adolescent child to some sort of intellectual superiority contest that was unexpected. This DR is a professor at Penn and if she doesn't have any confidence in her intellectual superiority over a child... I don't know what to think. She then insults with passive aggressive comments about my child's physical and mental condition! Inappropriate and wierd behavior from a doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Staci Kallish, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Kallish?

• Pediatrics
  • Genetics

• Clinical Biochemical Genetics
  • Clinical Genetics
  • Pediatrics

2005
2005

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kallish treats patients.

80% Patient experience rating, 11% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)