Dr. Staci Hix-Hernandez, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Female • Age 43

Dr. Hix-Hernandez

Scott and White UMC Clinic

425 University Blvd Fl 4 Round Rock, TX 78665

Dr. Staci Hix-Hernandez, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Round Rock, TX. She graduated from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Hix-Hernandez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hix-Hernandez

4.2

Dr. Hix-Hernandez?
Dr. Hix-Hernandez's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Staci Hix-Hernandez, MD
No other Austin plastic surgeons compare to Dr. Hix. I had a breast lift with implants (I'm not an easy case). She is not the cheapest by any means. You get what you pay for in plastics and if you are shopping for plastic surgery by price then you probably shouldn't be having work done. On the same note she also didn't up-sell me on procedures I didn’t need, unlike all the other consults I had previously. My procedure went flawlessly and I have yet to be in any pain and look amazing already!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Staci Hix-Hernandez, MD?
I travel all the way from Houston to see Dr. Hix-Hernandez. She is always one time and I never feel rushed. She listens to my concerns and is extremely helpful in giving advice and guidance on what the treatment path should be. I never feel rushed out of the room and am always pleased with my results. The office pricing is extremely competitive as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Staci Hix-Hernandez, MD?
Dr Hix is not only kind & compassionate, but she truly goes above & beyond to make her patients feel like family. After having a poorly done breast augmentation by another doctor years prior, I was nervous to say the least. But Dr Hix was so attentive & knowledgeable, & genuinely made me feel at ease. Very few doctors out there that will take the time to answer any & all questions without feeling rushed. The entire process of my surgery felt seamless & I couldn't be more pleased with the results
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Staci Hix-Hernandez, MD?
Dr. Hix-Hernandez was great to work with. She was very helpful in preparing me for my surgery. She told me what would happen before, during and after surgery. She personally checked in on my after my surgery to see if I was doing ok. Dr. Hix-Hernandez also was able to fix a scar from a fall that happen and made it look better than before so that no one can tell. I would and have recommended her to other family members, friends and co-workers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Staci Hix-Hernandez, MD?
I value honesty when it comes to medicine esp. anything surgical and Dr. Hix was just that. I felt comfortable with her immediately upon entering and she gave me an honest and valuable assessment regarding the surgery I was seeking. I've worked with many other doctors and they did not have the admirable bedside manner that Dr. Hix does. She gave me time to express all concerns and made her self available by HER OWN cell phone if I were to have ANY concerns. I couldn't be happier with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Staci Hix-Hernandez, MD?
It's hard to find a doctor like Dr. Hix-Hernandez. Not only is she very professional, efficient and competent she's also a great communicator and very personable. I have personally recommended her to my own friends and family. I value her opinion and expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Staci Hix-Hernandez, MD?
Dr.Hix-Hernandez is a highly recommend plastic surgeon. She was very helpful in helping me decide what would look right with my body and took very good care of me from beginning to end. I'm very happy with my outcome and would go to her again for any other procedures I may want or need. Thank you Dr. Hix-Hernandez!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Staci Hix-Hernandez, MD?
Incredible physician! Does amazing plastic surgery and aesthetic work. The only person I will let work on me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Staci Hix-Hernandez, MD?
She did a tummy tuck and breast augmentation on my wife. She dog eared the tummy tuck and cut to far into the tissue supporting my wife's left breast. When my wife complained that her left breast didn't look right Dr. Hic gave her pain meds. She wasn't in pain. My wife didn't look bad before Dr. Hic she had just had kids. Now my wife is so ashamed of the dog ears on her waist and the way her breast tissue sits crooked on the implant she will never put on a swim suit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Staci Hix-Hernandez, MD?
Very pleasant and professional Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Staci Hix-Hernandez, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hix-Hernandez?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine

Dr. Hix-Hernandez accepts

Dr. Hix-Hernandez accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Hix-Hernandez's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Head and Neck Surgery
  • Hidradenitis
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Repair of Pigmentation Defect