Dr. Stacey Paukovitz, DPM

Podiatric Surgery ·  Female · Age 48

Dr. Paukovitz

High Performance Foot and Ankle Center

1903 Atlantic Ave Ste 3 Manasquan, NJ 08736

Dr. Stacey Paukovitz, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Manasquan, NJ. She graduated from Temple University / Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine and specializes in podiatric surgery and podiatric foot & ankle surgery.

Dr. Paukovitz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Paukovitz

Dr. Paukovitz?
Dr. Paukovitz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stacey Paukovitz, DPM
Dr Stacey is amazing. She performed bunion surgery on both of my daughters feet. She was great with her and office staff is amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacey Paukovitz, DPM?
I have seen two previous doctors before heading to Dr. Stacey. In just minutes, she diagnosed my problem, and took such good care of me. Her office staff is beyond great too! So professional, kind and organized. The office itself gives you a wonderful feeling that the whole staff is there to help you. I couldn't recommend Dr. Stacey Paukovitz and her staff any more, unless, of course there were more stars to input!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacey Paukovitz, DPM?
I have dealt with horrible bone spur pain in my toe for years and all the other doctors wanted to fuse my toe. Dr. Paulovitz put in a toe hinge implant 6 weeks ago and I feel 100% better. She is extremely caring and I would recommend her to anyone who has any pain in their feet! I had no pain after I left surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacey Paukovitz, DPM?
For years I searched for a doctor. I needed surgery to end the misery of living with severe pain due to bunions and hammertoes also causing ankle and back pain. Doctor’s offices were like factories.Finally I found Dr. Paukovitz and her staff.It was obvious that I was in great hands.My recovery and pain were minimal.In less that a year,I do not sit home in pain.I have lost 30 pounds now walking, hiking, and biking. Dr. Paukovitz has given me and new foot, ergo a new life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacey Paukovitz, DPM?
Dr. Stacey is a great doctor and wonderful person. I would highly recommended her. The office is run very efficiently and staff are very friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacey Paukovitz, DPM?
Highly recommend!!! I can’t say enough about each and every person here. I’ve been treated with care and compassion at a level which I’ve never experienced and sadly is far too rare. But when you come across Dr Paukovitz and her team you find yourself believing in humanity again. Thank you!!! ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacey Paukovitz, DPM?
Before going to doctor paukovitz I have been suffering from plantar fasciitis what a level 10 pain literally walking around my house holding onto furniture and getting into bed practically right after I got out of work because the pain was so bad after just three this is switch off to pack of it my pain is all gone I am so happy I have my life back and I even lost 6 pounds already! She uses state-of-the-art technology and I'm happy I found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacey Paukovitz, DPM?
SHE has been my dr. for 5yrs now. & i come from Hightstown to her office .I think she is one of the best dr. around
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacey Paukovitz, DPM?
Best Dr. I have ever been too. I am actually looking forward to my appointments. Her office has a great atmosphere. Tanya at the front desk is nothing short of incredible - very customer focused environment and you never feel like a stranger or rushed out of the office. Dr Stacey takes great interest in her patience and her care is exceptional. I recommend her office highly and with all my heart.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacey Paukovitz, DPM?
The office is easy to access, very clean and comfortable atmosphere. Tania, at the front desk, is a gem. Friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. Dr. Stacey is the best. She is very caring, intelligent and her surgical skills are excellent. I would highly recommend Dr. Paukovitz. My bunion surgery was a breeze ! Yes ! A Breeze! Very little pain and healing very fast. Community Medical Surgical was Center was also excellent -efficient, wonderful staff, and a very well run facility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacey Paukovitz, DPM?
Dr. Stacey is an amazing doctor and person. She and her staff are passionate about their work and their clients. I was so impressed when Dr. Stacey spoke to my daughters directly eye to eye about their conditions in terms they would understand. I recently had my bunion removed and Dr. Stacey did a fantastic job. I had little discomfort and overall was a pleasant experience. Dr. Stacey gets you back on your feet in a reasonable amount of time. You walk in as a stranger and leave as a friend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacey Paukovitz, DPM?
I just scrolled quickly through all the prior reviews and - of course - they're all 5-stars. I don't suppose I could add much more than "Yes. She's that good." Professional, fiercely bright, caring. She's what you want a doctor to be. Her office is bright and welcoming (and so is her staff). I tried to give 6 stars but it only goes up to 5.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacey Paukovitz, DPM?
I saw Dr Paukovitz today and found her to be an Amazing Podiatrist and compassionate physician. Extremely thorough and knowledgeable! Wonderful bedside manner. I drove almost an hour to her office and I am so glad I did. I will remain her patient forever!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacey Paukovitz, DPM?
Dr. Paukovitz is a very dedicated physician that cares about providing you the time to fully understand your options and is always there for her patients....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacey Paukovitz, DPM?
Dr. Paukovitz has always fixed my foot problems. This last time around I thought I would walk with a limp the rest of my life, but once again I am pain free and back to living my active life. Dr. Paukovitz went beyond what was expected to help me and she will do the same for you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacey Paukovitz, DPM?
On my first visit to Dr. Paukovitz's office, I was so impressed by the welcoming spa-like atmosphere and beautiful surroundings. I was greeted initially by Dr. Stacey, who put me at ease with her pleasant smile & personality. I then met her assistant, Tanya, who was equally as nice and so easy to talk to. I was coming off of a very bad experience at another podiatrist's office and the difference between the two was like night and day. I would highly recommend Dr. Stacey! Absolute best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacey Paukovitz, DPM?
Dr. Paukovitz is pretty amazing & I loved the warm, bright, cheery, positive energy office! (Tania is great too!) I was talking about her right away to friends & family as I have NEVER felt so comfortable in a doctor's office before and it is quite obvious she cares for her patients! I especially loved her athletic background as she understands the dedication & feelings of an athlete, when injured. (BTW her athletic background, is pretty fabulous!!) I would highly recommend her to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacey Paukovitz, DPM?
Dr. Paukovitz is not only extremely knowledgable, but she is also has one of the best bedside manners I have ever encountered. (And I am nurse who has met ALOT of physicians!) I came to her while I was sick with coxsackie virus, in the midst of a rare reaction, with blisters and thick peeling skin all over my feet. I could barely walk. Minutes after I was there, she jumped right in to aggressively treating me. She is hands on and as empathetic as you could hope your physician to be. The BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacey Paukovitz, DPM?
Dr. Paukovitz' bedside manner is second to none. She's smart, experienced, and compassionate. She explains all options thoroughly and clearly, focusing on taking things step-by-step before suggesting more invasive measures, which is important to me. Also, she's diligent in follow-up care. Bottom line, she is an extremely competent and caring professional who wants to get you back to living a pain-free and active life. Important to note: Tanya, her office manager, is equally caring and wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacey Paukovitz, DPM?
I saw Dr. Paukovitz in 2001 for foot surgery she operated on both my feet cheilectomcy b/l. I was very pleased with her professionalism, bedside manner, knowledge and how she recorded by tape recorder what she had done. I ran across my old paper work and I have always wondered how she was doing in her practice. She left my area. I was pleased to see her high marks with time you could have only gotten better in your practice.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Paukovitz?

• Podiatric Surgery

Fordham University Master's Degree
Fordham University
1993

Dr. Paukovitz accepts

Dr. Paukovitz accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth

Ankle Sprains and Strains

Dr. Paukovitz treats Ankle Sprains and Strains more than 96% of her peers

Dr. Paukovitz treats this condition more than 96% of her peers

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture

Dr. Paukovitz treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture more than 96% of her peers

Dr. Paukovitz treats this condition more than 96% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Achilles Tendon Rupture

• Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Tendon Repair
  • Ulcer of Foot
  • Wound Care and Management

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Paukovitz treats patients.