Dr. Stacey Laird, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry ·  Female · Age 35

Dr. Laird

Dr. Stacey Laird, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Prairie Village, KS. She graduated from St George's Hosp Med Sch and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry and adult psychiatry.

Make an appointment

Dr. Laird accepts

Dr. Laird accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check Dr. Laird's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Laird's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Medication Management
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Other Psychiatric Medication Therapy (Inpatient Only)
  • Outpatient Psychiatry

4.3

Dr. Laird?
Dr. Laird's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stacey Laird, MD
She is extremely knowledgeable in the area of mental health. She listens to you and then together a treatment plan is implemented that will benefit you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacey Laird, MD?
She is nice but I never felt like she was engaged or really committed to finding a real solution to my child's anxiety issues. Every appointment lasted about 5-10 minutes and resulted in the same outcome, refills of medications that weren't working.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacey Laird, MD?
I've been a patient of Doctor Laird and the care that I've received has been exceptional. Dr. Laird's Office Manager, Vanessa, has always shown compassion and professionalism with every office visit. Her service has been above and beyond any I've ever experienced from a medical administrative staff. Vanessa has handled my endless, confusing medical documentation and has been able to make sense and complete the forms in a timely manner. She also offers sound advice for any questions I have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacey Laird, MD?
We have had a wonderful experience at Dr. Lairds office. She has developed a great rapport with my daughter and she actually enjoys coming to her appointments. Her office staff is very nice and I also enjoy the soothing office environment. I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Laird!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacey Laird, MD?
Dr. Laird is very approachable and since seeing her my symptoms have greatly improved. I had a high deductible at the beginning of the year and the office manager was great in explaining my benefits and allowing me to make a payment plan on my portion. I have seen other psychiatrists in the past and her fees are very reasonable and her psychiatric care is outstanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacey Laird, MD?
I have had to move around a lot for my job and because of that have had to change Psychiatrists more frequently than I would have liked. There have been only a few Psychiatrists that I have experienced that have provided compassionate and individualized treatment and Dr. Laird is at the top of that list. Many Psychiatrists that I have been to, have rushed me out of the office with a bunch of prescriptions without really trying to take the time to understand what I was going through.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacey Laird, MD?
After writing the negative review of Dr. Laird, I realized that I overreacted to a bill dispute discussed with her office staff. There was a lack of communication between the parties involved, so I do encourage you to find out the total cost of your visit before you go. This in no way reflects on Dr. Laird's quality of practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacey Laird, MD?
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Laird. We have struggled with finding a Psychiatrist that is a good fit for my young daughter, and are so thankful to have found Dr. Laird. She is compassionate, understanding, and has developed a level of trust with my daughter that no other doctor has been able to establish. She also really listens to us, and values our feedback as parents. She's the first doctor to really make a great deal of progress with my daughter's anxiety. She's wonderful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacey Laird, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Laird?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Laird treats patients.