Dr. Stacey A. Hudson, MD

Dr. Stacey A. Hudson, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Stacey A. Hudson, MD, Reno, NV, Ear, Nose, and Throat

Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat • Male • Age 47

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Hudson

Dr. Stacey A. Hudson, MD
Are you Dr. Hudson?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3 out of 5

More Details

4 out of 5
- in Reno, NV |

I would recommend him. Dr Hudson did my tonsillectomy in 2011 and I didn't have any complications and they took good care of me. Since then I have not needed to go back. I am planning on going to him for a possible new issue now but it has been 5 years since he did my last surgery and this is something completely different. I am glad he stayed in reno because doctors in reno keep leaving!

1 out of 5
- in Reno, NV |

had a good first two appointments and a horrible follow-up appointment. In the follow-up he did not provide a level or comfort of expertise that I would have expected. He was down right condescending and unprofessional. What a waste of time it has been dealing with him. Awful!!

4 out of 5
- in Reno, NV |

Dr. Hudson is a great ENT. But, I have been "slow-played" by the office, and am still suffering from chronic allergic rhinitis, ear congestion and sinusitis without successful long term treatment. Over the past year, one cancelled appt with only 30 min notice from staff, 1 hr wait after people who arrived after me were all taken back, and often told 6 weeks wait time for an appt. Called for an appt last week, and was told that I now need a new referral from my doctor. Back to square one now.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
Dr. William Trimmer, MD
Dr. Martha Van Duyne, MD
Dr. Bud A. West, MD
8.2 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.