Dr. Stacey Carpenter, DO

Dr. Stacey Carpenter, DO

Family Medicine | Female

I strive to be open and honest with my patients. This helps establish strong patient-doctor relationships. I encourage patients to ask questions and I do my best to explain things in ways that are understandable. My goal is for patients to leave the office with an agreed upon plan of care and basic knowledge regarding their medical condition(s). I enjoy seeing all ages and am honored to see entire families.

Dr. Stacey Carpenter, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Naperville, IL. She is 36 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Carpenter is affiliated with Edward Hospital and Health Services.

Dr. Carpenter's Experience

See how Dr. Carpenter's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Carpenter

Dr. Carpenter accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Carpenter has admitting privileges.

Dr. Carpenter's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Carpenter to family and friends
    3.4
    Dr. Carpenter's Performance
      GOOD
    in Naperville, IL |
    She is very easy to talk to and spends plenty of time with her patients and answers any questions we have had. Very nice and thorough. I have recommended her to friends.
    Naperville, IL |
    She doesn't care about her patients health.
    Chicago, IL |
    I don't know what the negative review was talking about Dr. Carpenter is amazing! I have NEVER had a doctor spend so much time with me. She literally covered everything. She is so kind and professional. I work with Doctors all day long and I can tell you she comes highly recommended. I've also been seen by other doctors in the group and honestly she is the best. I would never refer my patients to someone I didn't know was good. I am going to recommend her to everyone. Staff was friendly as well.
    in Naperville, IL |
    Horrible experience! Staff and office manager, in particular, are VERY RUDE! Do yourself a favor and choose another doctor.
    Have you seen Dr. Stacey Carpenter, DO?
    Are you Dr. Carpenter?

Dr. Carpenter's Care Philosophy

Dr. Carpenter's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

Dr. Carpenter has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Carpenter's Board Certifications

• Family Practice/OMT

Dr. Carpenter does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Carpenter and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Lake Erie Coll Of Osteo Med

Graduated in 2009

Dr. Carpenter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Carpenter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Acute Diabetes Management