Dr. Srisai Gowda, MD

PsychiatryMaleAge 55

Psychiatry

Dr. Srisai Gowda, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Linwood, NJ and has over 31 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences in 1991. He is affiliated with medical facilities AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center - Mainland and Shore Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Srisai Gowda, MD

Compare Dr. Srisai Gowda, MD with other Psychiatry Specialists near you

Dr. Gowda's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gowda

3.6

Do NOT seek treatment from this man.
Doctor Gowda is belittling, rude, demeaning, dismissive, and impatient. It’s very clear from the moment he walks in the room that he has no interest in listening and is in a rush to leave. I don’t think I was able to finish a single thought or sentence in the entirety of our conversation. He cut me off the entire time/did not let me think about my responses- the exact opposite of how somebody in this field should act. He’s so out of touch and has no bedside manner or people skills whatsoever. It’s people like him that are the exact reason that people with mental health issues don’t seek help. I whole heartedly believe the ONLY thing keeping him in business is those same APNs he works along side of. This man does not have a leg to stand on on his own. Do NOT go here. Do NOT contribute your money or time to this man’s livelihood. I am disgusted by the way I was treated by him. He is an appalling human being. Don’t make the same mistake I did. Seek treatment elsewhere.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Shannon – Sep 10, 2022
Compassionate, Competent, & Cutting Edge using TMS
Dr. Gowda has been a wonderful compassionate help and support to my mental state. My family and I are grateful for his help in making me well so I can be a credit to the community as well as a better husband and father. I appreciate all he does and highly recommend him and his TMS treatments.
Albert DeMarco – Sep 09, 2022
TMS
TMS has given me my life back! My depression has lifted, my paralyzing anxiety is gone, I’ve found my energy and motivation again. I can’t say enough about how much TMS helped me. And all the staff at Dr. Gowda’s office was so kind. I would definitely recommend looking into TMS if you are struggling. Benefits with no side effects!
Aug 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srisai Gowda, MD?
If you have lots of time to waste without results this is your guy!
Jun 28, 2022
Alive and Free
My experience at Shore Clinical TMS and Wellness Center has been incredible!! Great staff!! They always make you feel heard and supported. I am halfway through my TMS therapy now and have seen a life changing difference. I feel alive and free. I have also noticed more energy, motivation, and better focus. What a relief it is after suffering so long with anxiety, depression and instruive imaging! I am no longer just existing, but fully living and excited to be planning a future!
Abby W – May 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srisai Gowda, MD?
Dr. Gowda and the TMS staff changed my life. I had spent 60 years experiencing anxiety, depression & vasomotor rhinitis. All three made me feel like I wasn’t living my best self. I am now free of those symptoms & enjoying life. One remarkable outcome was that TMS treatment relaxed the nerve endings in my sinuses. I was diagnosed at 22 yrs. old with “overactive” sinuses which means my nerve endings were in overdrive, causing a pulsating, engorged feeling that was making my anxiety even worse because I was feeling ill. Both Dr. Gowda and his staff are friendly, welcoming, professional & highly trained. He is empathetic & truly concerned for your well being. I highly recommend his practice.
Apr 08, 2022
My wonder experience
I received the TMS treatments with Dr Gouda and his amazing staff. It was 36 sessions plus appointments with Dr. Gouda after having had 9 treatments. I can say from experience that the TMS treatment for anxiety as well as another treatment OCD using magnetic helmet, worked tremendously for me. The staff, everyone who works they're were super supportive and loving to me. They truly care about they're patient's. Dr. Gouda chooses very knowledgeable and educated people who he trains to help his patients. I feel so much better!!!! It has changed my life. I'm so much more positive and worrying isnt taking over my life anymore. They also have an awesome therapist Mike who isthere for you if need be. I am not exaggerating when I say from how I felt when I first walked in those doors was that I walked into Heaven and Angel's were there to help me out of a very difficult place. I thank each and everyone one of you there at the office for everything you provided for me. I am eternally grateful.
ANNE – Mar 26, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srisai Gowda, MD?
Everyone at Shore Clinical TMS & Wellness Center are amazing! They are super helpful and truly care about your well being. Dr. Gowda gives his patients the individualized attention that is needed to help them in their TMS journey. TMS has changed my life and I would recommend Shore Clinical TMS to everyone!
Feb 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srisai Gowda, MD?
All the bad reviews are right. He eats and takes personal calls while in session with you as well as allowing his office staff to enter the room. Most of them are in college. Twice he had one of his office girls in the room with us without any explanation why they were in there. Also your sessions with him are typically 10 minutes. Be prepared to be treated like you are an addict. In addition to him changing your meds a lot and trying to convince you that you need more tms. Tms…. Let me be the one to tell you it’s a psychological trick. You believe it will help and you will find ways to convince yourself it helps. It doesn’t. At best you’ll feel a spike in energy for a few hours and then have disrupted sleep. This guy only exists to milk your insurance and new patient intake. Easy money minimal effort. If you are truly struggling do not even consider this place.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Unaware victim – Dec 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srisai Gowda, MD?
Dr Gowda helped me a great deal. His staff were very efficient and friendly. I would recommend him.
Flo – Nov 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srisai Gowda, MD?
I can honestly say the doctor saved my life. When I first arrived at the office I was extremely depressed and literally couldn't get out of bed for almost 2 weeks but after speaking with the doctor and taking his suggestions I completed my TMS treatments and I have never felt better in my life I have more energy I am positive and I feel great highly recommended!
Danielle Russano – Sep 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srisai Gowda, MD?
I decided to go through the TMS treatment after Dr. Gowda explained the positive effects people were feeling after the process, I'm so glad I did it. I feel better then I have in years, everything seems brighter in my life. It has given me the ability to control my mood when negativity creeps in. I can't say enough about the staff, everyone went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable, I could feel their genuine feelings for my wellbeing. I highly recommend TMS, and Shore clinical and wellness center.
Rick B. – Sep 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srisai Gowda, MD?
Dr. Gowda and his team are absolutely amazing!!! Words could never fully explain how great everyone in this office is. This team gave me my life back! They never gave up on me. I went from crying every day and feeling just horrible to being able to actually laugh again. Actually enjoy time with my family. Dr. Gowda, Mike Kaplan, the TMS team and everyone on the staff gave me that. This is def the team for you if you are looking for help. Without a doubt
Jenn D – Sep 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srisai Gowda, MD?
I have been on the TMS program for 3 weeks and for the first time in 5 years I am feeling amazingly SO MUCH BETTER !!!! I have not had a panic attack in 2 weeks and everyone has commented how much calmer I am. Everyone in this office has been great. I am thrilled to have finally found something to help me. I truly feel like i am getting my life back !!!
Aug 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srisai Gowda, MD?
Excellent office. Fantastic professionals who always have a smile and upbeat attitude. Highly recommend this office!
Alma George – Jul 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srisai Gowda, MD?
Dr. Gowda is amazing. His staff is absolutely wonderful. I haven't felt this great in at least 29 years! TMS has changed my life!!!!
Laura – Jun 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srisai Gowda, MD?
I have dealt with anxiety & depression for nearly 30 years. After trying several medications with varying results, I decided to give TMS therapy a try through Dr. Gowda’s practice. I am now coming to my last few sessions, and can say it has been an very positive experience. I have noticed a definite improvement in my mood and motivation, and my anxiety symptoms have decreased significantly. I would definitely recommend TMS for anyone who feels as if medication and healthy coping strategies alone aren’t fully alleviating symptoms. As for the overall experience with the office, I have found the staff to be friendly, empathetic, and responsive. They have tried to tailor my treatment to my specific needs, and I was able to schedule my sessions at times that were convenient for me. Overall, TMS is the first treatment I have undergone that seems to have produced positive results. I just wish it was an option 20 years ago.
Paul W – May 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srisai Gowda, MD?
Dr. Gowda and his office staff were very helpful, very caring, very friendly and very kind. TMS treatment is great and if you suffer with depression you should give Dr. Gowda’s office a call.
Merna – Mar 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srisai Gowda, MD?
I was scared at first. Very unsure of the outcome. But I would recommend TMS to anyone struggling with mental health issues. It has really helped my concentration, my willingness to step out of my comfort zone,And the most important Love life again.
Christi Hillgrube – Dec 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srisai Gowda, MD?
I started TMS and am only 8/35 sessions in and already feel transformed. My energy has heightened, my mood is calm and more controlled, I feel much more positive about everything. Everyone at the office welcomes you like a friend each day and make the experience that much more enjoyable. Glad I made the decision to try this treatment out because my family says that they’ve seen my true personality come back again after 8 years of struggling with depression, anxiety, paranoia, ADHD, and PTSD. I feel excited for life now
Kat – Nov 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srisai Gowda, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gowda?