Dr. Srino Bharam, MD

Hip & Knee Orthopedics ·  Male · Age 50

Dr. Bharam

Srino Bharam, MD, P.C.

130 E 77th St Fl 7 New York, NY 10075

Dr. Srino Bharam, MD is a orthopedic hip & knee surgery specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School in 1994 and specializes in hip & knee orthopedics, orthopedic surgery, and more.

Dr. Bharam accepts

Dr. Bharam accepts the following insurance:

Locals (any local)

• Bunion
  • Chronic Groin Pain
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Excision of Tibia or Fibula
  • Hip Subluxation
  • Hip Surgery
  • Morton's Neuroma
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Pediatric Sports Injuries
  • Sacrum Disorders
  • Separated Femoral Epiphysis Treatment
  • Shoulder Labral Tear
  • Sports Injuries
  • Strain of Hamstring Muscle

Dr. Bharam has spent his life dedicated to helping people maintain hip and groin health. His standing as one of the world's leading surgeons in his specialty demonstrates his total commitment to his patient's well-being.

Dr. Bharam focuse...

9.67741935483871%

Dr. Bharam?
Dr. Bharam's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Srino Bharam, MD
Biggest mistake of my life was trusting Bharam. His diagnosis was totally WRONG. He ordered every imaginable scan and still couldn’t diagnose me because he never ordered a diagnostic injection as other surgeons do to rule out hip joint problems. Never suggested conservative options. Insisted surgery was necessary. It wasn’t. He lied to me, changed medical records and never recorded critical symptoms! My hip was never fixed. Get your records from every visit!!! Choose another surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
Dr. Bharam is the nicest doctor I have ever been to. He has done a perfect job with my hip surgery and he has made the process go smoothly and efficiently. If you want a doctor who genuinely cares and treats his patients because he loves to do it, then Dr. Bharam is the one for you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
I am only writing a bad review because this has happened more than once. I came for my visit and i waited more than an hour which is expected since he takes his time with his patients. Thats not the problem. my problem is when im waiting to be seen and dr bharam comes out and calls someone that just came in before me. How about communicate with your staff first.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
Great doctor. Caring and knows what he is doing. Definitely the best doctor I've had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
Dr. Bharam is by far the best doctor I have ever been too. He is full of knowledge, patience, understanding and has genuine interest in his patients injury and road to recovery ! I would strongly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
Dr. Bharam was always very supportive and comforting since the beginning. Going into my first appointment I was very nervous, considering I am a young, active high school student who didn't want to necessarily stop doing what I love to do, dance. Instantly, the worries were gone after speaking with him because he ensured me he was going to help me through my surgery and I was going to be dancing in no time. I am beyond grateful for his support and for making my hip feel significantly better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Bharam for 8+ years. I was initially drawn to Dr. Bharam because of his expertise in hip arthroscopy because I had a torn labrum in my hip. However, since that injury and many others throughout the years caused by my running activities, Dr. Bharam has always taken a conservative approach. He has recommended physical therapy over surgery, steroid injections, etc. and he has always proven correct. I have always appreciated his knowledge and help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
Would recommend Dr. Bharam without question. From my initial (diagnosis) visit, to my surgery and through check ups and 1 year follow up Dr. Bharam has always been very patient, accommodating and personable. My surgery and recovery were exactly as Dr. Bharam described and I am now able to be as active, without any pain, as I was prior to the surgery. Dr. Bharam and his staff has made this experience, by far, the most pleasant medical experience I have ever had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Bharam for over two years now. He is very knowledgeable and always willing to take time out to explain everything thoroughly with me. His staff has been kind, friendly and always go the extra mile to help accommodate me in future appointments. He has performed two arthroscopic hip surgeries on me, both which have been successful. I would definitely recommend seeing him if you have any sports injuries related to the hip/groin/hamstring/quad.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
Could not think of a better doctor to have supported me through my Hip surgery. Incredible bedside manners and extremely knowledgeable and attentive. Highly recommend! Staff is equally as resourceful and friendly - especially Genesis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
I can't say enough good things about my entire experience with Dr. Bharam and will recommend him to friends. I was nervous before my surgery and Dr. Bharam made sure I feel comfortable and informed with the process and recovery. He really listens to the patient and takes care on each and every aspects in the recovery process. I feel much better following the surgery and that's thanks to Dr. Bharam!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
I can't say enough good things about my entire experience with Dr. Bharam and will (and have) recommended him to friends and colleagues already. I was anxious and nervous the entire time leading up to my surgery and Dr. Bharam bent over backwards to make sure both myself and my wife felt comfortable with the entire process and recovery. It felt as if we'd been friends for years, which speaks volumes to Dr. Bharam's personality. The cherry on top is that I'm feeling better than I have years!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
Dr. Bharam is not only a fantastic surgeon, he is a good person. He spends time with you, doesn't rush to surgery and follows up appropriately after surgery. His staff is friendly and made the process easier. It's hard to find a skilled physician who is not arrogant. PT is a huge part of the recovery so if you are not willing to work at recovery you will not get results you want, this is probably the reason for a few negative reviews.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
Dr. Bharam immediately diagnosed my problem and agreed with my preference for treating the issue conservatively, but diligently. I would return to him if I had another issue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
Dr Bharam reattached my torn hamstring - a relatively unusual procedure - and after 4 months it was largely back to normal. I can't say e Pugh about Dr Bharam's work. I have no pain whatsoever!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
Dr Bharam bedside manner goes beyond excellent, takes time to listen and examinations are throrough....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
There were issues with my insurance that literally occurred at the hospital, right before surgery. Dr Bharam was so kind, patient and persistent in contacting appropriate hospital personnel, insurances, OR staff. Absolutely wonderful surgeon. Any other surgeon would have rescheduled the surgery for another date. He had even cleared his regular office pt schedule to do this for me. He definitely goes above and beyond. I would without question recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bharam?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Bharam treats patients.

Valley Hospital