Orthopedic Hip Surgery  |
Dr. Srino Bharam, MD
Dr. Srino Bharam is a leading international expert in hip preservation and hip arthroscopy and board certified orthopaedic surgery with dual certification in sports medicine. He is been recently named Castle Connolly Top Doctor in the New York Metro Area and Senior Attending Surgeon at Lenox Hill Hospital and Mount Sinai Hospital.

130 E 77th St Fl 8

New York, NY 10075

• Locals (any local)
  • MagnaCare
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Bharam

Dr. Bharam's Experience

Dr. Bharam's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Hip Surgery

• Pediatric Sports Injuries
  • Sports Injuries
  • Strain of Hamstring Muscle

• Hip Arthroscopy

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Ny U
  • Massachusetts General Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • University Of Pittsburgh / Main Campus
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Bharam has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bharam does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bharam and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bharam's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bharam to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Bharam's Performance
Bronx, NY |
I am only writing a bad review because this has happened more than once. I came for my visit and i waited more than an hour which is expected since he takes his time with his patients. Thats not the problem. my problem is when im waiting to be seen and dr bharam comes out and calls someone that just came in before me. How about communicate with your staff first.
in New York, NY |
Great doctor. Caring and knows what he is doing. Definitely the best doctor I've had.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Bharam is by far the best doctor I have ever been too. He is full of knowledge, patience, understanding and has genuine interest in his patients injury and road to recovery ! I would strongly recommend him.
in North Bellmore, NY |
Dr. Bharam was always very supportive and comforting since the beginning. Going into my first appointment I was very nervous, considering I am a young, active high school student who didn't want to necessarily stop doing what I love to do, dance. Instantly, the worries were gone after speaking with him because he ensured me he was going to help me through my surgery and I was going to be dancing in no time. I am beyond grateful for his support and for making my hip feel significantly better.
in New York, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Bharam for 8+ years. I was initially drawn to Dr. Bharam because of his expertise in hip arthroscopy because I had a torn labrum in my hip. However, since that injury and many others throughout the years caused by my running activities, Dr. Bharam has always taken a conservative approach. He has recommended physical therapy over surgery, steroid injections, etc. and he has always proven correct. I have always appreciated his knowledge and help.
in Merrick, NY |
Would recommend Dr. Bharam without question. From my initial (diagnosis) visit, to my surgery and through check ups and 1 year follow up Dr. Bharam has always been very patient, accommodating and personable. My surgery and recovery were exactly as Dr. Bharam described and I am now able to be as active, without any pain, as I was prior to the surgery. Dr. Bharam and his staff has made this experience, by far, the most pleasant medical experience I have ever had.
Fresh Meadows, NY |
I have been seeing Dr. Bharam for over two years now. He is very knowledgeable and always willing to take time out to explain everything thoroughly with me. His staff has been kind, friendly and always go the extra mile to help accommodate me in future appointments. He has performed two arthroscopic hip surgeries on me, both which have been successful. I would definitely recommend seeing him if you have any sports injuries related to the hip/groin/hamstring/quad.
New York, NY |
Could not think of a better doctor to have supported me through my Hip surgery. Incredible bedside manners and extremely knowledgeable and attentive. Highly recommend! Staff is equally as resourceful and friendly - especially Genesis.
in New Jersey, NJ |
I can't say enough good things about my entire experience with Dr. Bharam and will recommend him to friends. I was nervous before my surgery and Dr. Bharam made sure I feel comfortable and informed with the process and recovery. He really listens to the patient and takes care on each and every aspects in the recovery process. I feel much better following the surgery and that's thanks to Dr. Bharam!
in New York, NY |
I can't say enough good things about my entire experience with Dr. Bharam and will (and have) recommended him to friends and colleagues already. I was anxious and nervous the entire time leading up to my surgery and Dr. Bharam bent over backwards to make sure both myself and my wife felt comfortable with the entire process and recovery. It felt as if we'd been friends for years, which speaks volumes to Dr. Bharam's personality. The cherry on top is that I'm feeling better than I have years!
Dr. Bharam is not only a fantastic surgeon, he is a good person. He spends time with you, doesn't rush to surgery and follows up appropriately after surgery. His staff is friendly and made the process easier. It's hard to find a skilled physician who is not arrogant. PT is a huge part of the recovery so if you are not willing to work at recovery you will not get results you want, this is probably the reason for a few negative reviews.
New York, NY |
I do not recommend. Should never have trusted him. Horrible surgical, clinical and diagnostic skills. Misreported symptoms and test results. Altered medical records. Did not return phone calls post-op when problems arose. Abandons his patients and doesn't help after making major life altering mistakes. No accountability. Stay away.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Bharam immediately diagnosed my problem and agreed with my preference for treating the issue conservatively, but diligently. I would return to him if I had another issue.
in New York |
Dr Bharam reattached my torn hamstring - a relatively unusual procedure - and after 4 months it was largely back to normal. I can't say e Pugh about Dr Bharam's work. I have no pain whatsoever!
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr Bharam bedside manner goes beyond excellent, takes time to listen and examinations are throrough....
in Upstate NY |
There were issues with my insurance that literally occurred at the hospital, right before surgery. Dr Bharam was so kind, patient and persistent in contacting appropriate hospital personnel, insurances, OR staff. Absolutely wonderful surgeon. Any other surgeon would have rescheduled the surgery for another date. He had even cleared his regular office pt schedule to do this for me. He definitely goes above and beyond. I would without question recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
Are you Dr. Bharam?