Dr. Srino Bharam, MD

Hip & Knee OrthopedicsMaleAge 53

Hip & Knee Orthopedics

Dr. Srino Bharam, MD is a Orthopedic Hip & Knee Surgery Specialist in Wyckoff, NJ and has over 28 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School medical school in 1994. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Hackensack Meridian Health Hackensack University Medical Center and Lenox Hill Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Srino Bharam, MD

Srino Bharam, MD, P.C.

541 Cedar Hill Ave Wyckoff, NJ 07481
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Orthopedic Hip & Knee Surgery Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Bharam is affiliated with Valley Hospital Ridgewood, a highly rated hospital.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth

• Coccygeal Pain
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Excision of Femur or Knee
  • Femur Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hip Arthroscopy
  • Hip Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Hip Replacement Revision
  • Hip Sprain
  • Meniscus Surgery
  • Musculoskeletal Function Test
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Myositis Ossificans
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Rotator Cuff Tendinosis
  • Sacrum Disorders
  • Separated Femoral Epiphysis Treatment
  • Shoulder Arthroscopy

Dr. Bharam accepts

Dr. Bharam accepts the following insurance:

Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO
Locals (any local)
MagnaCare
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Dr. Bharam's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bharam

Dr. Bharam

Dr. Bharam is an amazing orthopedic surgeon! Dr. Bharam thoroughly answers all of your questions and clearly explains procedures that you may need. You can tell that Dr. Bharam cares deeply about his patients and their outcomes. I'm so grateful to have found Dr. Bharam for my surgery! Dahae, Lauren and Taylor on Dr. Bharam’s team are super quick to respond to any questions about insurance, scheduling or paperwork such as disability claims. They’re all so wonderful and helpful! I highly recommend Dr. Bharam and his team!
Sam K – Mar 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
Dr. Bharam is an amazing & highly skilled surgeon. He is highly observant and has a great sense of judgment with clear explanation. I am very grateful and thankful for the incredible job he did repairing my torn hip labrum. I can walk pain free and it feels amazing! His outstanding staff is always willing to go the extra mile. Highest possible recommendation!!
Geovanny G – Dec 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
Words cannot fully describe how fantastic Dr. Bharam and his staff are. During jiu-jitsu class, my left hamstring completely tore from my hip (retracted 11.8cm). I was in a tremendous amount of pain and discomfort for over two weeks. An orthopedist referred me to Dr. Bharam, so I saw him two weeks after my injury. Dr. Bharam saw how severe my injury was and made time in his busy schedule to reattach my hamstring (via suture anchors) two days later. Although I was a bit worried to undergo my first serious surgery, I knew I was in good hands. I am writing this review two weeks after my surgery and feel so much better. Dr. Bharam referred me to Kevin Kay for my post-operation physical therapy as well which has been going very well. I highly recommend Dr. Bharam to anyone with hip issues. I especially appreciated how quickly and effectively he treated my hip. I am fairly active, so I am glad that he put me back on track to do all the activities I enjoy (e.g. martial arts, dance).
Lester Kim – Dec 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
Dr Bharam performed a recent hip arthroscopy on me and the experience was exceptionally positive from start to finish! The scheduling of my initial consultation, pre-op imaging and the the surgery itself was extremely timely; Dr Bharam was very patient, clear and thorough with his explanation of my medical issues and the plans to correct them; his office staff (thank you, Dahae and Lauren!) were so helpful with regard to sorting out insurance and prescription issues, providing me with detailed pre- and post-op information, and addressing my myriad questions; the procedure itself went very smoothly; and the post-op experience has paralleled the expectations that Dr Bharam set with me. Patients are in MOST EXCELLENT hands with Dr Bharam and his kind and capable team - I wish there were more than five stars to give them!
Margaret Farrell – Aug 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
Is it possible to give a better ratting than 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dr Bharam is awesome!!!! I went from 24 hour pain to 0 pain! Dr Bharam is truly a specialist!!!!!!!!!!
Stephanie Favale – Jun 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
Dr. Bharam took the time to listen and get to the root of the problem when I had terrible chronic groin pain that other orthopedics dismissed and misdiagnosed. Thanks to Dr. Bharam I was properly diagnosed after almost a year of not knowing what was wrong and I was able to get the care I needed. I am finally doing much better and owe it to Dr. Bharam. I trust his opinion and advice and strongly recommend him and feel very lucky that I was able to see him.
Apr 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
I had chronic pain in my back and adductor for 2 years. I tried all the holistic methods of treatment including acupuncture, chiropractic care, corrective exercise as well as deep tissue massage. The pain would dissipate, but never fully go away, so I thought I better seek out a medical doctor. I started to do the research on line looking for a Doctor who specializes in chronic adductor pain – like a pulled groin. Dr. Bharam name came right up when I googled it. I like that he specializes in minimally evasive procedures. He sent me for an x-ray and MRI. He was not fully happy w/what he saw on the scans and sent me back for different views. It was after the 2nd x-ray/MRI that he determined I had severe arthritis (bone on bone) and I needed a complete hip replacement. I was so happy to finally have some answers as to why I had such pain. I am forever grateful to Dr. Bharam. I highly recommend him.
D. Larkin – Mar 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
I suffered for almost 1 1/2 and was mis-diagnosed by 3 "professionals". Dr. Bharam was recommended to me by my pain management Doctor. making an appointment on telehealth with Dr. Bharam, having proper scans done, and discussing my options with him was the best thing I could have done for my sanity!! Dr. Bharam explained my options thoroughly and walked me through the entire process. Having this procedure done during Covid was scary but the procedure went excellent, the healing process along with physical therapy has brought me back to myself. I am at 90 percent healed after 8 months! Dr. Bharam did a mieye and hip arthroscope for a labral tear in my left hip. I am truly grateful for knowing Dr. Bharam and having this procedure done and avoiding a major hip replacement!! I would highly recommend to anyone to have a least a teleconference with him before considering any major hip surgery!!! also Dr. Bharam has an awesome staff!!! Thank you for all your help!!
Susan – Feb 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
After my accident Which resulted in a labrum tear In the right hip, I've walked with a limp for years. Doctor Bharam surgery Was a major success, No more limp I feel great.
Vito Mancini – Jan 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
Dr. Srino Bharam went the extra mile to accommodate me so I could see him on a Saturday in his NJ office as I attended school in CT at the time. He is patient, kind, compassionate and a brilliant orthopedist. My left knee was filled with fluid and he aspirated it in his office and took out so much yellow fluid which alleviated the pressure and pain. I am forever grateful.
James Fallon – Dec 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
I was recommended to Dr Bharam by my spine surgeon. Dr. Bharam strategically and methodically tested to get at the root of my pain. And when it was determined that I had a CAM and pincer impingement with a labral tear I underwent a totally uneventful arthroscopic surgery. My diligence to PT combined with Dr Bharams surgical skill has enabled me to resume my life. I am grateful to no longer be in pain.
Karen C age 60 – Nov 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
Biggest mistake of my life was trusting Bharam. His diagnosis was totally WRONG. He ordered every imaginable scan and still couldn’t diagnose me because he never ordered a diagnostic injection as other surgeons do to rule out hip joint problems. Never suggested conservative options. Insisted surgery was necessary. It wasn’t. He lied to me, changed medical records and never recorded critical symptoms! My hip was never fixed. Get your records from every visit!!! Choose another surgeon.
Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
Dr. Bharam is the nicest doctor I have ever been to. He has done a perfect job with my hip surgery and he has made the process go smoothly and efficiently. If you want a doctor who genuinely cares and treats his patients because he loves to do it, then Dr. Bharam is the one for you.
Luca Cacciottolo in NJ – Jul 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
I am only writing a bad review because this has happened more than once. I came for my visit and i waited more than an hour which is expected since he takes his time with his patients. Thats not the problem. my problem is when im waiting to be seen and dr bharam comes out and calls someone that just came in before me. How about communicate with your staff first.
  • Long wait times
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Bronx, NY – Apr 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
Great doctor. Caring and knows what he is doing. Definitely the best doctor I've had.
Troy McKenna in New York, NY – Apr 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
Dr. Bharam is by far the best doctor I have ever been too. He is full of knowledge, patience, understanding and has genuine interest in his patients injury and road to recovery ! I would strongly recommend him.
Kathleen Myers in New York, NY – Apr 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
Dr. Bharam was always very supportive and comforting since the beginning. Going into my first appointment I was very nervous, considering I am a young, active high school student who didn't want to necessarily stop doing what I love to do, dance. Instantly, the worries were gone after speaking with him because he ensured me he was going to help me through my surgery and I was going to be dancing in no time. I am beyond grateful for his support and for making my hip feel significantly better.
Bianca Ferrara in North Bellmore, NY – Apr 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Bharam for 8+ years. I was initially drawn to Dr. Bharam because of his expertise in hip arthroscopy because I had a torn labrum in my hip. However, since that injury and many others throughout the years caused by my running activities, Dr. Bharam has always taken a conservative approach. He has recommended physical therapy over surgery, steroid injections, etc. and he has always proven correct. I have always appreciated his knowledge and help.
Hemanth V. in New York, NY – Apr 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
Would recommend Dr. Bharam without question. From my initial (diagnosis) visit, to my surgery and through check ups and 1 year follow up Dr. Bharam has always been very patient, accommodating and personable. My surgery and recovery were exactly as Dr. Bharam described and I am now able to be as active, without any pain, as I was prior to the surgery. Dr. Bharam and his staff has made this experience, by far, the most pleasant medical experience I have ever had.
Lance in Merrick, NY – Apr 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Bharam for over two years now. He is very knowledgeable and always willing to take time out to explain everything thoroughly with me. His staff has been kind, friendly and always go the extra mile to help accommodate me in future appointments. He has performed two arthroscopic hip surgeries on me, both which have been successful. I would definitely recommend seeing him if you have any sports injuries related to the hip/groin/hamstring/quad.
Fresh Meadows, NY – Apr 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bharam?