Dr. Srino Bharam, MD

Dr. Bharam
Telehealth services available

Srino Bharam, MD, P.C.

541 Cedar Hill Ave Wyckoff, NJ 07481

Dr. Srino Bharam, MD is a Orthopedic Hip & Knee Surgery Specialist in Wyckoff, NJ and has over 27 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School medical school in 1994. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Hackensack University Medical Center and Lenox Hill Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bharam to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Orthopedic Hip & Knee Surgery Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Affiliated with Valley Hospital Ridgewood, a highly rated hospital.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth

• Coccygeal Pain
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Excision of Femur or Knee
  • Femur Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hip Arthroscopy
  • Hip Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Hip Replacement Revision
  • Hip Sprain
  • Meniscus Surgery
  • Musculoskeletal Function Test
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Myositis Ossificans
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Rotator Cuff Tendinosis
  • Sacrum Disorders
  • Separated Femoral Epiphysis Treatment
  • Shoulder Arthroscopy

Dr. Bharam accepts

Dr. Bharam accepts the following insurance:

Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

Dr. Bharam's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bharam

4.5

Dr. Bharam?
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (35)
  • Explained conditions well (34)
  • Listened & answered questions (33)
  • Long wait times (5)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (3)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
Is it possible to give a better ratting than 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dr Bharam is awesome!!!! I went from 24 hour pain to 0 pain! Dr Bharam is truly a specialist!!!!!!!!!!
Stephanie Favale – Jun 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
Dr. Bharam took the time to listen and get to the root of the problem when I had terrible chronic groin pain that other orthopedics dismissed and misdiagnosed. Thanks to Dr. Bharam I was properly diagnosed after almost a year of not knowing what was wrong and I was able to get the care I needed. I am finally doing much better and owe it to Dr. Bharam. I trust his opinion and advice and strongly recommend him and feel very lucky that I was able to see him.
Apr 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
I had chronic pain in my back and adductor for 2 years. I tried all the holistic methods of treatment including acupuncture, chiropractic care, corrective exercise as well as deep tissue massage. The pain would dissipate, but never fully go away, so I thought I better seek out a medical doctor. I started to do the research on line looking for a Doctor who specializes in chronic adductor pain – like a pulled groin. Dr. Bharam name came right up when I googled it. I like that he specializes in minimally evasive procedures. He sent me for an x-ray and MRI. He was not fully happy w/what he saw on the scans and sent me back for different views. It was after the 2nd x-ray/MRI that he determined I had severe arthritis (bone on bone) and I needed a complete hip replacement. I was so happy to finally have some answers as to why I had such pain. I am forever grateful to Dr. Bharam. I highly recommend him.
D. Larkin – Mar 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
I suffered for almost 1 1/2 and was mis-diagnosed by 3 "professionals". Dr. Bharam was recommended to me by my pain management Doctor. making an appointment on telehealth with Dr. Bharam, having proper scans done, and discussing my options with him was the best thing I could have done for my sanity!! Dr. Bharam explained my options thoroughly and walked me through the entire process. Having this procedure done during Covid was scary but the procedure went excellent, the healing process along with physical therapy has brought me back to myself. I am at 90 percent healed after 8 months! Dr. Bharam did a mieye and hip arthroscope for a labral tear in my left hip. I am truly grateful for knowing Dr. Bharam and having this procedure done and avoiding a major hip replacement!! I would highly recommend to anyone to have a least a teleconference with him before considering any major hip surgery!!! also Dr. Bharam has an awesome staff!!! Thank you for all your help!!
Susan – Feb 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
After my accident Which resulted in a labrum tear In the right hip, I've walked with a limp for years. Doctor Bharam surgery Was a major success, No more limp I feel great.
Vito Mancini – Jan 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
Dr. Srino Bharam went the extra mile to accommodate me so I could see him on a Saturday in his NJ office as I attended school in CT at the time. He is patient, kind, compassionate and a brilliant orthopedist. My left knee was filled with fluid and he aspirated it in his office and took out so much yellow fluid which alleviated the pressure and pain. I am forever grateful.
James Fallon – Dec 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
I was recommended to Dr Bharam by my spine surgeon. Dr. Bharam strategically and methodically tested to get at the root of my pain. And when it was determined that I had a CAM and pincer impingement with a labral tear I underwent a totally uneventful arthroscopic surgery. My diligence to PT combined with Dr Bharams surgical skill has enabled me to resume my life. I am grateful to no longer be in pain.
Karen C age 60 – Nov 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
Biggest mistake of my life was trusting Bharam. His diagnosis was totally WRONG. He ordered every imaginable scan and still couldn’t diagnose me because he never ordered a diagnostic injection as other surgeons do to rule out hip joint problems. Never suggested conservative options. Insisted surgery was necessary. It wasn’t. He lied to me, changed medical records and never recorded critical symptoms! My hip was never fixed. Get your records from every visit!!! Choose another surgeon.
Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
Dr. Bharam is the nicest doctor I have ever been to. He has done a perfect job with my hip surgery and he has made the process go smoothly and efficiently. If you want a doctor who genuinely cares and treats his patients because he loves to do it, then Dr. Bharam is the one for you.
Luca Cacciottolo in NJ – Jul 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
I am only writing a bad review because this has happened more than once. I came for my visit and i waited more than an hour which is expected since he takes his time with his patients. Thats not the problem. my problem is when im waiting to be seen and dr bharam comes out and calls someone that just came in before me. How about communicate with your staff first.
Bronx, NY – Apr 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
Great doctor. Caring and knows what he is doing. Definitely the best doctor I've had.
Troy McKenna in New York, NY – Apr 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
Dr. Bharam is by far the best doctor I have ever been too. He is full of knowledge, patience, understanding and has genuine interest in his patients injury and road to recovery ! I would strongly recommend him.
Kathleen Myers in New York, NY – Apr 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
Dr. Bharam was always very supportive and comforting since the beginning. Going into my first appointment I was very nervous, considering I am a young, active high school student who didn't want to necessarily stop doing what I love to do, dance. Instantly, the worries were gone after speaking with him because he ensured me he was going to help me through my surgery and I was going to be dancing in no time. I am beyond grateful for his support and for making my hip feel significantly better.
Bianca Ferrara in North Bellmore, NY – Apr 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Bharam for 8+ years. I was initially drawn to Dr. Bharam because of his expertise in hip arthroscopy because I had a torn labrum in my hip. However, since that injury and many others throughout the years caused by my running activities, Dr. Bharam has always taken a conservative approach. He has recommended physical therapy over surgery, steroid injections, etc. and he has always proven correct. I have always appreciated his knowledge and help.
Hemanth V. in New York, NY – Apr 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
Would recommend Dr. Bharam without question. From my initial (diagnosis) visit, to my surgery and through check ups and 1 year follow up Dr. Bharam has always been very patient, accommodating and personable. My surgery and recovery were exactly as Dr. Bharam described and I am now able to be as active, without any pain, as I was prior to the surgery. Dr. Bharam and his staff has made this experience, by far, the most pleasant medical experience I have ever had.
Lance in Merrick, NY – Apr 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Bharam for over two years now. He is very knowledgeable and always willing to take time out to explain everything thoroughly with me. His staff has been kind, friendly and always go the extra mile to help accommodate me in future appointments. He has performed two arthroscopic hip surgeries on me, both which have been successful. I would definitely recommend seeing him if you have any sports injuries related to the hip/groin/hamstring/quad.
Fresh Meadows, NY – Apr 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
Could not think of a better doctor to have supported me through my Hip surgery. Incredible bedside manners and extremely knowledgeable and attentive. Highly recommend! Staff is equally as resourceful and friendly - especially Genesis.
New York, NY – Apr 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
I can't say enough good things about my entire experience with Dr. Bharam and will recommend him to friends. I was nervous before my surgery and Dr. Bharam made sure I feel comfortable and informed with the process and recovery. He really listens to the patient and takes care on each and every aspects in the recovery process. I feel much better following the surgery and that's thanks to Dr. Bharam!
Omer in New Jersey, NJ – Apr 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
I can't say enough good things about my entire experience with Dr. Bharam and will (and have) recommended him to friends and colleagues already. I was anxious and nervous the entire time leading up to my surgery and Dr. Bharam bent over backwards to make sure both myself and my wife felt comfortable with the entire process and recovery. It felt as if we'd been friends for years, which speaks volumes to Dr. Bharam's personality. The cherry on top is that I'm feeling better than I have years!
Chad in New York, NY – Apr 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?
Dr. Bharam is not only a fantastic surgeon, he is a good person. He spends time with you, doesn't rush to surgery and follows up appropriately after surgery. His staff is friendly and made the process easier. It's hard to find a skilled physician who is not arrogant. PT is a huge part of the recovery so if you are not willing to work at recovery you will not get results you want, this is probably the reason for a few negative reviews.
John D. – Apr 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srino Bharam, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bharam?

Dr. Bharam has spent his life dedicated to helping people maintain hip and groin health. His standing as one of the world's leading surgeons in his specialty...Read more

Dr. Srino Bharam is a leading international expert in hip preservation and hip arthroscopy and board certified orthopaedic surgery with dual certification...Read more

• Hip & Knee Orthopedics