Dr. Srinivasa Venkatesh, MD

Pulmonary Disease ·  Male · Age 66

Dr. Venkatesh

Cyfair Pulmonary Associates

21216 Northwest Fwy Ste 270 Cypress, TX 77429

Dr. Srinivasa Venkatesh, MD is a pulmonologist in Cypress, TX and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from Bangalore Medical College, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences in 1975 and specializes in pulmonary disease.

Dr. Venkatesh accepts

Dr. Venkatesh accepts the following insurance:

Aetna EPO
Medicare
PHCS
Principal Financial Group
United Healthcare PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Venkatesh's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Venkatesh's Top Procedures and Conditions

Asthma

Dr. Venkatesh treats Asthma more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Venkatesh treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)

Dr. Venkatesh treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) more than 100% of his peers

Pulmonary Disease

• Acute Bronchitis
  • Acute Lower Respiratory Infection
  • Acute Pharyngitis
  • Acute Upper Respiratory Infection
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Asbestosis
  • Bronchiolitis
  • Bronchitis
  • Bronchoscopy
  • Central Line Insertion
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cough
  • Placement of Pulmonary Artery Catheter
  • Pleural Effusion
  • Pneumoconiosis and Pneumonopathy
  • Pneumonia
  • Pneumonitis (Due to Solids or Liquids)
  • Pulmonary Arteriovenous Malformation
  • Tuberculosis
  • Wegener's Granulomatosis
  • Wheezing
  • Whooping Cough

Caring for the patients as if they are family members

1982

1.9047619047619047%

Dr. Venkatesh?
Dr. Venkatesh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Srinivasa Venkatesh, MD
Excellent with explaing what is wrong with my lungs and how he is going to treat my problem. Is able to make me understand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivasa Venkatesh, MD?
Yesterday I saw Dr. Venkatesh for the first time for a persistent cough. I was in awe of the time he spend with me learning, not only my complete medical history, but my parents and siblings, to determine if and how there were contributing factors to current issue. He told me his goal was to find out why I was having my issue, not put a bandaid on.l. His patience is remarkable, most thorough in his questioning and note taking and spoke to me in layman’s terms so I would comprehend his plan of action and what the potential outcomes could be. I thank my lucky stars he is my doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivasa Venkatesh, MD?
Dr. Venkatesh has taken care of from 1 to 3 members of our family have seen Dr. Venkatesch since 2002! He is wonderful, smart, diligent, informative, and so very caring of the patient and their family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivasa Venkatesh, MD?
When Dr. Venkatesh was a young doctor he cared for both of my parents for many years. He is extremely knowledgeable, not only in his field, but in the overall care of his patients. He is known to make a correct diagnosis when other doctors have missed the mark. Now, I too, am a patient and can't speak highly enough about this wonderful man who genuinely cares about people and their health and well being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivasa Venkatesh, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr V for approximately 5 years and I would not change him for the world! He is caring, patient, listens, professional and always greets you with a smile. When a Dr looks straight at you while you are expressing your concerns, listens and takes the time to comfort..that’s my kind of Dr! Awesome staff as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivasa Venkatesh, MD?
Very thorough. He takes time to go into detail and makes sure he's all your questions. I like to summarize my visit at the end and helps put that summary together for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivasa Venkatesh, MD?
Dr. Venkatesh is exceptional. He listened to me before he looked at any of the tests so he could get a complete picture of my situation. He is truly concerned about MY health and will not let the insurance dictate what needs to be done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivasa Venkatesh, MD?
Dr. Venkatesh is a very thorough physician. In addition to his expertise, his bedside manners are exceptional. He takes time to explain your problem. He also takes time for the personal touch. I wish all doctors were like him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivasa Venkatesh, MD?
A rare bread of doctor left in today’s world. I came to Dr Venkatesh after a lung cancer scare and he was phenomenal. He immediately was personable and assuring, showed interest in my well being, knew my case and reviewed my scans, was thorough, and soothing to the situation at hand. So happy to have him as my pulmonologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivasa Venkatesh, MD?
Dr. Venkatesh has been my pulmonary physician for more than three years and my results hae been excellent. Dr. Venkatesh takes the time to listen carefully to my description of my symptoms and concerns, and he prescribes precise tests and treatments to solve the problem. He is always glad to explain precisely what the treatment entails and why. His staff is attentive, personable, always pleasant, and very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivasa Venkatesh, MD?
This is the first doctor that has ever said and truly meant to call him if you need him before your next appointment. He is not only exceptional at what he does, but makes every effort to keep the costs down for both the patient and the insurance. He was a referral from my Primary Care Doctor and a friend whose comments were EXACTLY what my experience continues to be. Listens to what I have to say and tells how my comments reflect in my treatment and care. He is a blessing
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivasa Venkatesh, MD?
Dr Venkateshwara seems to be an extremely warm and caring doctor. I have seen him twice now, and both times he took extra time to make sure I get the right treatment. Now 90% of my problems are gone in just 2 visits. Very fortunate to meet such doctor and get inspired. . I HIGHLY recommend him to all my friends and family members. Nalini Addala
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivasa Venkatesh, MD?
Dr. Venkatesh is a most caring man. He puts the patient first and foremost. He leaves no stone unturned to get to the bottom of your problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivasa Venkatesh, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr V for many, many years. He is the best of the best. I look forward to my visits because I know I will be treated as if I was his family. His office staff is always professional and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivasa Venkatesh, MD?
Dr. Venkatesh has been my pulmologist for about 11/2 years. He's greets me with a smile & a handshake, always dresses professionally. He is nice, sincere, answers your questions & usually spends a lot of time with me. I thought I had an appt 6/19 but it was the next Mon. I use oxygen so he was nice enough to work me in.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivasa Venkatesh, MD?
I have known Dr. Venkatesh for many years. I find him an excellent doctor. I met him while working at Cy-Fair Hospital and was impressed with his knowledge and his genuine care for his patients. Would I recommend him as a doctor? A big YES . He has been my pulmonologist for many years .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivasa Venkatesh, MD?
Very nice doctor. Do not worry about understanding him. We had no trouble. Sits down and listens to you and takes time to explain everything. Will see him again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivasa Venkatesh, MD?
Dr. Venkatesh has been my Dr. for about 30 yrs. I trust him with my life. I now have my Mother going to him too. She said she wish she had gone to him yrs. ago. She is very pleased with him too. He is very compassionate and so knowledgeable. We highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivasa Venkatesh, MD?
Just returned from another great visit with Dr. Venkatesh, appointments with him always seem to brighten my day, he walks into the exam room with a smile on his face and takes whatever time is necessary to explain what is going on with my medical troubles; today he brought up the pictures of my latest CT scan and pointed out just what all those little pictures meant, both my wife and I were able to question what we were looking at and have him explain everything so that we could understand it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivasa Venkatesh, MD?
He is the most conscientious and patient focused pulmonologist I had the pleasure to work with. He always will find time to sit with his patients and family members to help them understand the disease process and plan of care. He finds time to make his patient, family members and nurses all on the same page on what care is expected for his patients. He is very well mannered and had never really seen him loose his cool even on critical situations. Always have my highest respect for him.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Venkatesh?