Dr. Srinivas Prasad, MD

Dr. Srinivas Prasad, MD

NeurosurgeryMaleAge 46

Neurosurgery

Dr. Srinivas Prasad, MD is a Neurosurgery Specialist in Langhorne, PA and has over 23 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Prasad has extensive experience in Spine Disorders & Surgical Procedures. He graduated from Boston University School Of Medicine medical school in 1999. He is affiliated with medical facilities Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Jefferson Methodist Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Jefferson Neurological Surgery Associates

Jefferson Neurological Surgery Associates380 Oxford Valley Road Floor 1 Langhorne, PA 19047
New Patient?
Jefferson Neurological Surgery Associates950 Pulaski Drive Suite 120 King of Prussia, PA 19406

Jefferson Health Navy Yard

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Prasad

92.74193548387096%

Dr. Prasad

Best care ever
Thanks to Dr Prasad and his staff for the excellent care I feel like a new person and back to my normal life. I never thought I would feel this great again.
Michael Fanelli – May 26, 2022
WHY DOES IT TAKE DAYS TO RETURN A PHONE CALL
BE NICE IF THEY WOULD RETURN PHONE CALLS. I LEFT 3 MESSAGES AND STILL HAVE NOT HEARD ONE WORD FROM ANY ONE. I'M ABOUT TO GIVE UP AND FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR. SOMEONE SHOULD BE ANSWERING HIS OFFICE CALLS NOT LEAVING MESSAGE AFTER MESSAGE. NOT VERY PROFESSIONAL FOR A SPECIALIST DOCTOR.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Joanne Fiorella – Apr 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivas Prasad, MD?
One year ago, I was referred to Dr. Prasad, after wasting 4 months with another Neuro Surgical group who could not help me nor diagnose the cause of my declining mobility and increased paralysis. The day of my phone call to obtain help, I was completely paralyzed in both legs, sitting in a wheelchair, not knowing what my problem was. One phone call to Dr. Prasad's office, with an appointment 4 days later, to be diagnosed and referred to Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia the same day, and surgery two days later with a laminectomy to remove a tumor in my spinal column which was compressing my spinal cord which was causing the paralysis. I was treated with the ultimate professionalism, by the best doctor I have had after 10 plus surgeries in my life. Dr. Prasad is an excellent neurosurgeon, very professional, caring, willing to listen, but also an excellent communicator, and genuinely cares about his patients as if they are his family.
Jane H – Mar 26, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivas Prasad, MD?
Dr Prasad was a perfect doctor/surgeon, from the first informative meeting with him, to pre-surgery; to surgery-day; and to post-surgery appointments. He was informative and patient during our meetings, answering all of my questions. All of his staff were most helpful. They are all entitled to 5-stars.
Frank – Dec 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivas Prasad, MD?
Dr. Prasad and his entire team are absolutely outstanding! Dr. Prasad has a wonderful bedside manner and shows true compassion. His nurse, Mary, was like a gift from above to me. Honestly, you could not find two kinder people anywhere. The herniated discs in my back were causing such significant sciatic pain that I was unable to work, sit, stand or walk. I had such tremendous pain-24/7. Two sets of epidural injections and months of chiropractic care did nothing to ease the pain. I was tired of living on strong pain killers every 4 hours and even though, I was very hesitant and quite a bit apprehensive to take the next step to see a neurosurgeon for relief, I am so thankful that I did. I was able to make an appointment relatively quickly and from there, I was scheduled for surgery in less than two weeks. Mary helped to set up my necessary pre-surgical appointments and everything went very smoothly. I had total confidence in Dr. Prasad and I was not disappointed. When I first me
Debbie – Dec 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivas Prasad, MD?
Dr. Prasad performed a spinal fusion on my back August 24, 2021. All the pre-op tests were set up by his office which was such a big help. After being in pain for a year, I finally feel like myself again. I am sleeping again and feel great. Dr. Prasad and the team the day of my surgery, eased my mind and helped to take my anxiety away. The team in Dr. Prasad's office were always so prompt in returning my calls and so nice and helpful whenever I called with a question or concern. If anyone out there is in pain and hesitant about back surgery, I would highly recommend Dr. Prasad to take the best care of you and your back!
Renee Fahey – Dec 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivas Prasad, MD?
There was never a doubt in my mind that I had made the right decision as far as Dr. Prasad. From the time that I met him at the initial consultation visit, through two spinal surgeries, and all the post op visits it has been an awesome experience. Besides being a very gifted physician and surgeon Dr. Prasad is a true gentleman. He spends the time to explain, educate, and mainly listen to your concerns. Dr. Prasad has performed cervical and lumbar surgeries on me with amazing results and no complications. Along with Dr. Prasad's caring and professionalism he has a wonderful team working with him.
Ken Milano – Sep 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivas Prasad, MD?
Doctor Srinivas Prasad is an excellent physician. My husband and I were both extremely impressed by Dr. Prasad’s expertise from the first visit and on through the following visits leading to and throughout the surgeries and the post-operation visits. Dr. Prasad is a highly educated and knowledgeable neurosurgeon, who is always very professional, pleasant, and very caring. Dr. Prasad referred to the MRI and CT test results and was very clear and thorough in explaining my spine issues, He very clearly explained options and the expected results of each option. After detailed discussions we agreed to what would be the best option with the best desired results. The decision was made to have Dr. Prasad perform two surgeries, which involved decompression and fusion spanning L-2 to S-1. The surgeries were very successful. My life is greatly improved. It is impossible to thank Dr. Prasad and his staff enough. They will always have my gratitude for the greatest care I could have had.
Elizabeth Opert – Aug 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivas Prasad, MD?
Dr. Prasad was recemented to me by my husbands endocrinologist Dr. Arvind Cavale, and we took him up on it, and it was the very best thing that ever happened to me, when I first met Dr. Prasad he was very friendly, professional and knowledgeable, he had me take some tests and have x rays taken for my next meeting with him, at that time he recommended and scheduled me to have surgery, which I have had and now I'm recovering quite well from, he had me attend St. Mary's recovery facility, which was a wonderful experience, they covered every posable challenge that I might experience at home, I have had two post operation visits with nurse Jessica L. and Dr. Prasad which included a post op x-ray which showed positive progress, during this whole procedure we have been given copies of all of the tests and x-rays that have been taken, I have been wearing a back brace and taking spine stimulation procedures for two hours every day which is helping the healing procedure. Thank You Dr. Prasad.
Mrs. Anne E. Gorban – Aug 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivas Prasad, MD?
I quickly recovered after spine surgery to relieve pressure on a nerve due to a thoughtful midline incision that is now barely noticable. After 4 years of sciatica, I believe that I'm on my way to a better recovery. Dr. Prasad is very thoughtful, caring, skilled and accessible.
Jun 10, 2021
Hi, it's experiences like yours that really keep...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivas Prasad, MD?
Miracle worker!! Thank you Dr. Prasad for giving me back my life. I haven't felt this good for a year and a half! I knew that I was in good hands when two of my other doctors had both had back surgery done by wonderful Dr. Prasad.
Deborah Fermamento – Apr 20, 2021
Hi Deborah, thank you for your kind review; we...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivas Prasad, MD?
Wonderful, caring Dr. always listens to you and makes sure that you understand what he is saying and doing. Also the nurses are outstanding to.
Joanne R Miller – Apr 07, 2021
Hi Joanne, we are very happy we could provide you...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivas Prasad, MD?
Dr Prasad is a more than excellent. He is brilluant. I am thoroughly thrilled that he was my surgeon. I owe him my life. He was phenominal and I would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone. I cannot say enough great things about him. He is absolutely fantastic.
Pat Parker – Mar 26, 2021
Pat, thank you for your kind words and this...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivas Prasad, MD?
Dr Prasad made me feel very comfortable from my first visit. He was very thorough in explaining my neck issue and the options open to correct it! We decided together the best option. I am still healing from my surgery and I am very optimistic!!
Made me feel at ease! – Dec 28, 2020
Hello, we are very happy we could provide you...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivas Prasad, MD?
I am a 49 year old male and a practicing Dentist for 20 years. I herniated L4-5 discs in an athletic event . Years of Dentistry and Dental surgery also had an impact on my back. Tried rest ,medications , PT, exercises ,acupuncture, Chiropractics and Epidural injections but the consistent nagging Sciatic nerve leg and lumbar pain never left me ! Dr.Prasad took the time and reviewed my MRI,CT and X rays with me and as I expected recommended Endoscopic Microdiskestomy to remove the herniated part of my disc. The one hour procedure was under general anesthesia and I woke up out of pain .incision is only 18 mm long. I could walk in one hour post op. Two weeks after my surgery I am 95% pain free.slight tightness remains. I highly recommend Dr.Prasad , and his team if you need Spinal Neurosurgery. Dr.Prasad and his NP.Melissa were kind , professional and helped me through this process . With advanced , modern surgical techniques there is no need to suffer from back pain any longer.
Dec 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivas Prasad, MD?
Upon meeting Dr. Prasad, I immediately felt confident in his care and capacity. Prior to this appointment, I had met with surgeons who were quick to insist upon surgery for my L4/L5 herniation. Dr. Prasad was very comfortable to allow me to decide if and when the time was right for me. Allowing me the freedom to take more time with PT/Pain management, coupled with his extensive experience of other patients in my situation, made my decision an easy one. After my surgery, I am so thankful to his staff, Dawn, Mary, and Leila, and Melitza, for ensuring my safety, scheduling, and any concerns I had while healing from surgery. Thank you for everything you have done for me!!
Rachel Archer – Sep 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivas Prasad, MD?
Dr. Prasad and his team were fantastic. I had emergency surgery April 15,2020 in the midst of this pandemic. The entire team at Jefferson did a great job with managing patient safety protocols. I can't thank Dr. Prasad enough for the level of care and the way I was treated. He addressed all my questions, and made me feel comfortable with my decision. I'm now 10 weeks in recovery and feeling great. I have zero regrets and would highly recommend Dr. Prasad to anyone faced with needing back surgery. Thank you for giving me my life back!!
JC – Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivas Prasad, MD?
I had L4-L5 fusion Apr 2018. My back feels great now. Prior to the surgery I could barely walk two blocks, now I have no limitations. Thanks for giving me my life back!!
May 19, 2020
Hi, we are glad we could help! Feel free to reach...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivas Prasad, MD?
I'm a 63 year old male who started suffering from spinal stenosis, which resulted in the crushing of the nerve leading from my L4 - L5 vertebrae to my right leg. Before I visited Dr. Prasad, I tried: physical therapy, pain killers, acupuncture, exercises, a spinal injection of a steroid....no notable relief. He correctly diagnosed the real problem, patiently and carefully explained the needed procedure and post-operative treatment. With his skilled staff, Dr. Prasad opened the area of the spine, noted above, and released the pressure on the nerves leading to both my right and left legs. I went from excruciating agony to total relief under his care. I will forever be thankful for his and his staff's expertise. He is all you could hope for in a doctor.
Stephen Rosenberg – Apr 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivas Prasad, MD?
Excellent, excellent, excellent ! Great Dr. Would Highly recommend. He took a look at my MRI and knew I needed surgery ASAP. Saw him on Friday and had the surgery Monday. Explained everything in a way I could understand. The nurse practitioners and staff were great as well. Bedside manner is good too. Traveled an hour to see him but definitely was worth it. 1 year later and doing great !! To me he is the best !!
Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Srinivas Prasad, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Prasad?