Dr. Srilakshmi Subramanian, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Srilakshmi Subramanian, MD
Dr. Srilakshmi Subramanian, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in East Windsor, NJ. She is 37 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Subramanian is affiliated with University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro.

Dr. Subramanian's Experience

See how Dr. Subramanian's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Subramanian

Dr. Subramanian accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Subramanian is now accepting new patients
Excel Family Care400 US Highway 130
East Windsor, NJ 08520
Evening
Saturday
(609) 443-8780Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Subramanian has admitting privileges.

Dr. Subramanian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Subramanian to family and friends
Dr. Subramanian's Performance
in Hightstown, NJ |
Dr Sri Subramanian is very thorough and easy to talk to. Went through several options for treatment Shows genuine concern and is a patient listener. I didn't feel rushed. The office is very plain and sparse, but clean. Staff is very polite and efficient.
in Nj |
Dr Subramanium is a great doctor.She is a proactive and a thorough physician who gives you timely advices to ensure you remain healthy.
Extremely patient and takes as much time as the patient needs. She doesn't rush through her consults and it lets me know that she is taking her time to actually find out what could be wrong instead of trying to get me out the as quick as possible.
Plainsboro, NJ |
Dr. Subramanian was great! She was kind and thorough. I had to bring my 4-month-old with me, and she was very accommodating. She listens to and addressed every concern I had, and I have never felt less rushed through an appointment. I even had to feed the baby at one point, and she just told me to take my time and let her know when I was finished and we'd continue. I highly recommend her!
in East Windsor, NJ |
Very professional and friendly! Easy to make appointments, least waiting time, very efficient and trustworthy! The only doctor that noticed my son's eye condition with congenital origin which could have been noticed by the previous doctors for the past 7yrs. I strongly recommend her to other families!
in East Windsor, NJ |
She is an amazing doctor, very friendly and makes you feel comfortable. Very knowledgeable and gives you detailed information and guidance about your illness. Very easy to get appointments and good professional environment.
in East Windsor, NJ |
I recently moved to the neighbourhood and am very happy to have found Dr Subramaniam as my family doctor. She gave me all the time needed to understand my case & help with my conditions and discussed about general health awareness. She responded to my call even when she was not working and right away helped me with my problem. It's very comforting to know that you have a doctor who really cares for your health and is there when you need her.
Plainsboro, NJ |
Dr. Sub was very helpful, professional and knowledgable. I was in pain and not feeling my best. This was my first visit and she took her time listening and examining me. She answer all my concerns. Office was clean and staff receptionist was very efficient. Scheduling was a breeze.
in Princeton, NJ |
An excellent doctor; very caring and knowledgeable; returns calls promptly; good location - I recommended her to my own adult daughter and she received the same great level of care.
in Hightstown, NJ |
Excellent Doctor who provides best patient care. I felt welcomed at the office and doctor was very friendly. She takes time to answer questions and addressed my concerns appropriately.
Monroe Township, NJ |
Professional and courteous doctor. Excellent bedside manners. Addressed my concerns and answered all my questions patiently during the visit.
Monroe Township, NJ |
Dr. Sub is an incredible doctor. The experience was great from the time I walked in and to the time I checked out. She was great at explaining diagnosis and treatment plan and answered all my questions thoroughly I did not feel rushed at the time of visit. Her office is also very clean and makes it a pleasant environment to be in.
Have you seen Dr. Srilakshmi Subramanian, MD?
Are you Dr. Subramanian?

Compare Dr. Subramanian

Dr. Subramanian's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Subramanian has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Subramanian's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression

Completed in 2010

• Hindi
  • Tamil
  • Telugu

Dr. Subramanian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Subramanian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage