Dr. Srilakshmi Anamandala, MD

Dr. Srilakshmi Anamandala, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Srilakshmi Anamandala, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Sarasota, FL. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Anamandala is affiliated with Doctors Hospital of Sarasota.

Max Health

8620 S Tamiami Trl Unit F

Sarasota, FL 34238

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Fallon Community Health Plan
  • Network Health

Learn about Dr. Anamandala

Dr. Anamandala's Experience

Dr. Anamandala's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Roger William Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Marquette Family Practice

Dr. Anamandala has no media or publications listed.

• Tamil
  • Telugu

Dr. Anamandala does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anamandala and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Anamandala's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Anamandala to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Anamandala's Performance
in Fort Myers |
She is very good to explain the situation and finding the best care.
in Port Charlotte, FL |
She listens and works with me to maintain my health. She isn't all business she is caring and personal.
in Venice, Florida |
She is very nice and understands your needs and makes sure you are fully informed and gets you on the road to a heathier you.
in Sarasota, fl |
Felt that she took a genuine interest in the well being of my kids and myself. Wash friendly and knowledgable. Felt very comfortable with Dr. Anamandala.
in Venice, FL |
She is a real sympathetic real Dr with down to earth attitude and all she cares about is making sure patient gets best treatement and she will take care of you ...
in Nokomis |
The doc is professional, knowledgeable, and seems to be reasonably empathetic. After doing labs, had nurse call to let me know results were good.
in Fort Myers FL |
Always listens and never rushes her appointments.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Love Dr. A. She takes time with me, listens, goes over my reports closely with me . She is wonderful! Schedules any referrals that I need
in Punta Gorda, FL |
Labs are not correctly drawn, failure to notify patients of life threatening lab results. We changed Primary 1 week ago, after 1 visit have received more comprehensive care and approved referrals than in the past 16 months, along with comprehensive explanations of medical terms. She should leave her cell phone in her purse instead of her pocket. Responding to texts from family & friends during exams is unprofessional. Its no wonder she can't retain staff or patients
in Sarasota, FL |
I personally would not recommend this Dr. or office to anyone! I went there for 4 years as oaks family practice and without notice was denied medications that could have easily sent me into cardiac arrest...alway's long wait times,alway's consultation fee's for simple questions,almost impossible to reach by phone,in short totally un-careing.I would rate Dr. Anamandala with a zero star and same for personality.I highly recommend going anywhere else!
Sarasota, FL |
Not entirely honest; would perhaps rate almost perfect score if in almost perfect health. Banana republic-quality. Try it yourself and please report back.
in North Port, FL |
I respect her capabilities and her concern to ensure I am well taken care of. She is very thorough in her practice. I have had her as my primary care physician for over a year now. She provides exceptional care at Max Health Oaks. I would have given her five stars but she comes with a new staff who is still learning my TRICARE Prime procedures including referrals and authorization. The other concern is their website which should be updated with my docs. I like to review my own med specifics
in Osprey |
Terrible, she was not at all interested in my health! She is a QUACK! Max Health is not a good choice! Please believe me! Bad news. Do not go here!
in Alva, FL |
Dr. Anamandela has been my Dr. for two years. I give her a five star rating because she is dedicated, knowledgeable and a very thorough person. She is a very compasionate person and works very hard for her patients as well as scheduling health seminars and special classes. She listens to my health problems/questions very carefully and acts on solutions immediately.Dr. Anamandela cares about my health just as much as I do and to me that makes her the best of the best. Sincerly, Lee Anna Bunting
Sarasota, FL |
I felt like she was more focused on her physical appearance, and looks. More then being a true doctor.I could of done my yearly physical over the phone with her. Her staff had me scheduled for referrals in Tampa, and Fort Myers, instead of Sarasota. Her office took almost 6 months just to find me a physical therapist! I had to constantly call there office to follow up on everything! She is good looking lady,but you know what they say about beauty and, brains they just rarely come together!
Have you seen Dr. Srilakshmi Anamandala, MD?
Are you Dr. Anamandala?