Dr. Srikanth Raayasa, MD

Nephrology | Male

Dr. Srikanth Raayasa, MD
Dr. Srikanth Raayasa, MD is a nephrology doctor who practices in Kingwood, TX. He is 40 years old. Dr. Raayasa is affiliated with Houston Northwest Medical Center, Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital and Kingwood Medical Center.

Dr. Raayasa's Experience

See how Dr. Raayasa's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Raayasa

Dr. Raayasa accepts 28 insurance carriers

Dr. Raayasa is now accepting new patients
GREATER HOUSTON KIDNEY CLINIC24044 Highway 59 N
Kingwood, TX 77339
(281) 312-5558Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Raayasa has admitting privileges.

Dr. Raayasa's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Raayasa to family and friends
Dr. Raayasa's Performance
in New Caney, TX |
Dr. Raayasa, is a very kind, gentle, and caring doctor. He truly takes the time to review all lab work and to discuss the lab results and current medications thoroughly. His staff is very professional and caring also. They are always pleasant and welcoming to patients.
Mabank, TX |
has always been considerate, explains treatment, great personality, tries different treatments to obtain desired results
in Kingwood TX |
I feel Dr Raayasa cares about keeping me healthy and treats the problem, not the symptoms. I happily recommend him.
in Spring |
Good knowledge and a great listener! Dr. Raayasa has been treating me for the last 5 years.
Porter, TX |
Dr. Raayasa was brought in on a consult while I was in the hospital. I liked his friendly bedside manner and am amazed at his ability to remember problems I have had two years prior without notes. He has kept my medications in balance and explains the need for changes when necessary. There are not enough stars on the recommendations.
in Porter, Texas |
Dr. Rayaasa is kind and caring. Although i often have late in the day appts due to my work, he always gives me all the time I need. He answers all my questions and never makes me feel rushed. I believe he has my best interests at heart. His staff is also kind and courteous.
Humble, TX |
Dr. Raayasa has treated me since summer of 2015. His discussions with me regarding my medical situation has educated and enabled me to take better care of myself. I appreciate him and his staff and recommend him to others as well.
in Liberty, Tx |
He spent time with me explaining my health issues and treatment plan. He is very nice and friendly.
in Humble, TX 77396 |
Dr. Raayasa is the most kindest, caring physician I have ever met. He took care of my husband in end stage liver disease and had given me so much support, that now I go to him. I trust him with all my heart, he is very thorough and explains everything. The office staff is also great and helpful, and there's never a long wait. I highly recommend him!!!
Have you seen Dr. Srikanth Raayasa, MD?
Are you Dr. Raayasa?

Compare Dr. Raayasa

Dr. Raayasa says...

I, Dr. Srikanth Raayasa (also called Dr. Ray) am the founding member of a comprehensive kidney care group called Greater Houston Kidney clinic (GHKC) based in Kingwood and Spring, Texas.

I am Board-certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology and has practiced Nephrology in the Houston area since 2011. I attended the University of Mysore Medical School, India and got graduated in 2000, and I attended training in Internal Medicine in New York, NY. After this,  I went ahead and completed my fellowship training in Nephrology at University Hospital Westchester Medical center, NY.

Besides providing routine kidney related care such as diagnosis and management of chronic kidney failure, acute kidney failure, kidney cysts, kidney stones, peritoneal dialysis, hemodialysis and Kidney transplant, I have special interest in disorders related to sodium, potassium, edema (swelling), home dialysis and CRRT, a form of dialysis offered in hospital for the sickest patients.

Dr. Raayasa's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Nephrology
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology

Dr. Raayasa has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Raayasa's Board Certifications

• Hyperkalemia
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypokalemia
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Iron Metabolism Disorders
  • Wegener's Granulomatosis

New York Hosp Med Ctr Of Queens
    New York Medical College Westchester Medical Center

• Hindi

Dr. Raayasa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Raayasa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Nephrology