Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MB BS

Dr. Vasireddy
Telehealth services available

Tricity Anesthesia Associates Pllc

110 Stone Oak Loop Ste 103 San Antonio, TX 78258

Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MB BS is a Anesthesiology Specialist in San Antonio, TX and has over 29 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Mysore Medical College medical school in 1992. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Vasireddy to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Anesthesiology Specialists in your area

• Offers Telehealth

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Vasireddy treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Vasireddy's conditions and procedures:

• Cervical Spine Disorders
  • Epidural Steroid Injections
  • Joint Injection
  • Lower Back Sprain

Dr. Vasireddy accepts

Dr. Vasireddy accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Dr. Vasireddy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Vasireddy

4.3

Dr. Vasireddy?
It' been 2 years since I met with Dr V. My pain on my lower lumbar was excruciating. He told my wife " I'm going to take care of Enrique". I was using a walker and cane then. This is an old Army service connected injury. After a few visits and injections and therapy, 2 years later today I can faithfully say that he is a Miracle DR. I know he will be there any time my pain comes back. Thank you so much Dr Vesireddy. I recommend anyone who is suffering from pain to go visit Dr V. I guarantee you will be free of pain and a new person!
Enrique (Rick) – Jan 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MB BS?
I cannot begin to explain how much Dr. V as helped me over the last year. I came to him at the recommendation of my rheumatologist due to an undiagnosed pain in my lower back. The pain was so intense I was unable to find any comfortable position much less sleep. From my first visit, I realized Dr. V was different. He spent time with me, listened to me, and was genuinely concerned about the ulceration (later diagnosed as lupus panniculitis) on my lower back and the immense pain it was causing. He was able to provide me with immediate relief. After my surgery, his office worked to get me in as soon as possible to adjust my medication. When Dr. V saw me hunched over, barely able to move, and walking with a walker, he told me he would take care of me, and he did. He adjusted my medication, and I was able to return to work when the surgeon released me. Besides his medical knowledge, Dr. V always made me feel that he cared about me as a person not just a patient.
Dec 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MB BS?
I came to Dr. V in a lot of back pain two years ago. After a thorough examination, he told me that if I would stick with him that he believed he could help me. Here we are two years later and I have just some slight pain in my back from arthritis. He has really helped me. Feeling much better!
Aug 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MB BS?
My husband and I had almost given up on his being able to achieve relief from his sciatic nerve pain until we found Sridhar Vasireddy, MD. Today my husband is free of pain. We are thankful for Dr. Vasireddy’s expertise and compassionate care. His staff was efficient in scheduling his procedures, and we feel truly blessed to have found Dr. Vasireddy and his staff.
K.C. – Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MB BS?
I am a dance instructor, hit with a severe bulging herniated disk. After spending 4 weeks living on pain medications that were very addictive, walking with a walker, feeling lost in the medical maze of what to do? My personal Doctor referred Dr. V. After Dr. V. saw all of my medical records, plus hearing my story of being shuffled through the medical maze (hospital & an in house rehab facility,) living with horrifying pain, he started my injections within 4 hours. I cannot believe the differences in my pain, with medication, that is for inflammation. I am progressing in physical therapy. No longer needing my cane. Feeling blessed to have found a doctor that listens to you and truly cares. There is no reaon to live in pain.
Charmaine – Jun 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MB BS?
Dr. Vasireddy was very professional and listens to you without any interruptions. Tells you he will take care of you and he means it. I highly recommend Dr. Vasireddy to anyone with spinal pain. Thank you Dr. Vasireddy
Christy Klien – Jun 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MB BS?
Dr Vasireddy listens, is thorough and has provided much relief to my leg pain after my FBS- he has developed a plan and I am thankful that I found this caring Dr!!!
May 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MB BS?
I have been seeing Dr. Vasireddy for almost 2 years and I would say that he is the best thing that could have happened to me. When I first met hin I could hardly walk due to back pain. I am now walking without a cane and am so gratefull to him for releiving my pain. He is very compassionate and really cares about my pain level. I really can't express how happy I am to have found such a great doctor and lucky to have been refered to him. I would recommebd hin to anyone who needs pain relief.
Mar 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MB BS?
I had been suffering from sciatic nerve pain for two years and had been using a cane daily to get around. When I went on my appointment Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy had already read my MRI results and at that time he examined the curtain locations I was dealing excruciating pain. Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy told me to have faith in him and he would have to give me a series of three epidural spinal injections within a six week period. I am no longer using a cane - Mary Ortiz - teacher
Mary Ortiz in New Braunfels, TX – Nov 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MB BS?
Dr Vasireddy is an excellent Dr who cares about his patients health. I have been seeing him for about 5 years and he has helped with pain in my back and leg. He know what he is doing and I highly recommend him.
Oct 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MB BS?
Dr. Vasireddy has done amazing things for me. I had a blast injury to my spine and for 10 years I suffered with pain and couldn’t find a doctor to help relieve it. In just a few months, Dr. Vasireddy did what the others could not. I am now able to enjoy a quality of life that had not experienced since the blast. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Vasireddy to anyone needing help with pain.
James Owens – Aug 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MB BS?
I have been Dr Vasireddy’s patient for over 5 years and can’t say enough about his care!! He is compassionate, kind and dedicated to helping his patients improve their quality of life. I trust him completely and really appreciate him taking the time to listen to me and his thoroughness when explaining my condition and treatment options . Dr Vasireddy’s office staff are always friendly and welcoming .
Kimberly in Canyon Lake, Tx – May 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MB BS?
I’ve suffered with awful, debilitating pain for almost 2 years now, I was referred and I started seeing Dr V in February and due to some things on my behalf he was unable to prescribe medication to help alleviate my pain, since starting this journey with him in February I’ve had a nerve block and most recently RFA which helped some with my hip pain, But didn’t take away all of my pain which is no fault of his. He’s been amazing, I look forward to finding a medication to help alleviate my pain
  • Long wait times
Apr 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MB BS?
Dr Vasireddy has been helping me manage the pain in my lower back and hips for several years. His knowledge of the human body is amazing and his ability to communicate the reasons for the pain and his plan to help is approached in a teaching manner so that I understand the problem. He has never ceased to be compassionate and is always willing to take the time to listen.
Melody – Mar 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MB BS?
I would recommend Dr Vasireddy to anyone that I know! He is wonderful in both skill and personality! I had a hip problem that they could not figure out why it hurt, because all MRI and scans were clean. He determined that I had a disc problem in my back that caused a nerve to be inflamed and that is what was creating the problem. After a series of three back injections, the problem is gone and I am pain free and can return to my activities!
Sandra in san antonio, tx – Nov 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MB BS?
Dr. Vasireddy has been an excellent Pain manager for me . I am a Wounded Warrior and deal with pain on a daily basis. When me and my wife went to our first appointment with him 2 years ago , I walked dragging on my left side , and could not stand or sit without bending over . . At the time , my wife and I were engaged to be married , Dr V's care was so good , we had our first dance together at our Wedding, and enjoyed our honeymoon. He has been a great Dr for our quality of life. Dr and Friend
David W. Cameron in Canyon Lake, TX – Oct 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MB BS?
Saw a fnp in his office for a refill. My insurance was charged 1500$ for a less then 5 min visit. For what I'm not sure. Going to try and fix this was told I owe 500. I am being told I need injections that I don't want. I will not be going back. Not happy. Find another Dr.
Peggy in Seguin, Texas – Apr 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MB BS?
Dr. V is one of the BEST doctors here in our great city. I have been in the medical profession for over 20yrs and I have come in contact with so many physicians in my time. Dr. V has the best bedside manners and he is truly caring and concerned about his patients. He will go to deep extent to help his patients as much as he possibly can. He does not push medication but he does push good health.
Tonya in San Antonio – Feb 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MB BS?
Dr. Vasireddy is extremely good at what he does. Since I started treatments with him I am now able to walk more than 4 miles without pain where before I couldn't walk from the bedroom to the kitchen without excruciating pain.
Kani Nichols in San Antonio, TX – Oct 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MB BS?
Waited an hour-- started having panic attacks and I was told I couldn't get anything to calm me down medication-wise. He walked in, never introducing himself, kept patting me on my head as I lied face-down on the procedure table & couldn't figure out why I was having anxiety about him sticking a needle in my back. Continued with the procedure & I had difficulty walking afterwards. He came into a holding room & told my mom he did nothing wrong & he does tons of injections so I was fine. Not happy
rahh2 in Corpus Christi, TX – Oct 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MB BS?

How was your experience with Dr. Vasireddy?

• Anesthesiology