Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MD

Anesthesiology •  Male • Age 51

Dr. Vasireddy

Theda Oaks Center

19226 Stonehue Ste 101 San Antonio, TX 78258

Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in San Antonio, TX and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Mysore Medical College in 1992 and specializes in anesthesiology.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Vasireddy accepts

Dr. Vasireddy accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Vasireddy treats your condition or procedure

4.3

Dr. Vasireddy?
Dr. Vasireddy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MD
My husband and I had almost given up on his being able to achieve relief from his sciatic nerve pain until we found Sridhar Vasireddy, MD. Today my husband is free of pain. We are thankful for Dr. Vasireddy’s expertise and compassionate care. His staff was efficient in scheduling his procedures, and we feel truly blessed to have found Dr. Vasireddy and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MD?
I am a dance instructor, hit with a severe bulging herniated disk. After spending 4 weeks living on pain medications that were very addictive, walking with a walker, feeling lost in the medical maze of what to do? My personal Doctor referred Dr. V. After Dr. V. saw all of my medical records, plus hearing my story of being shuffled through the medical maze (hospital & an in house rehab facility,) living with horrifying pain, he started my injections within 4 hours. I cannot believe the differences in my pain, with medication, that is for inflammation. I am progressing in physical therapy. No longer needing my cane. Feeling blessed to have found a doctor that listens to you and truly cares. There is no reaon to live in pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MD?
Dr. Vasireddy was very professional and listens to you without any interruptions. Tells you he will take care of you and he means it. I highly recommend Dr. Vasireddy to anyone with spinal pain. Thank you Dr. Vasireddy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MD?
Dr Vasireddy listens, is thorough and has provided much relief to my leg pain after my FBS- he has developed a plan and I am thankful that I found this caring Dr!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Vasireddy for almost 2 years and I would say that he is the best thing that could have happened to me. When I first met hin I could hardly walk due to back pain. I am now walking without a cane and am so gratefull to him for releiving my pain. He is very compassionate and really cares about my pain level. I really can't express how happy I am to have found such a great doctor and lucky to have been refered to him. I would recommebd hin to anyone who needs pain relief.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MD?
I had been suffering from sciatic nerve pain for two years and had been using a cane daily to get around. When I went on my appointment Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy had already read my MRI results and at that time he examined the curtain locations I was dealing excruciating pain. Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy told me to have faith in him and he would have to give me a series of three epidural spinal injections within a six week period. I am no longer using a cane - Mary Ortiz - teacher
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MD?
Dr Vasireddy is an excellent Dr who cares about his patients health. I have been seeing him for about 5 years and he has helped with pain in my back and leg. He know what he is doing and I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MD?
Dr. Vasireddy has done amazing things for me. I had a blast injury to my spine and for 10 years I suffered with pain and couldn’t find a doctor to help relieve it. In just a few months, Dr. Vasireddy did what the others could not. I am now able to enjoy a quality of life that had not experienced since the blast. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Vasireddy to anyone needing help with pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MD?
I have been Dr Vasireddy’s patient for over 5 years and can’t say enough about his care!! He is compassionate, kind and dedicated to helping his patients improve their quality of life. I trust him completely and really appreciate him taking the time to listen to me and his thoroughness when explaining my condition and treatment options . Dr Vasireddy’s office staff are always friendly and welcoming .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MD?
I’ve suffered with awful, debilitating pain for almost 2 years now, I was referred and I started seeing Dr V in February and due to some things on my behalf he was unable to prescribe medication to help alleviate my pain, since starting this journey with him in February I’ve had a nerve block and most recently RFA which helped some with my hip pain, But didn’t take away all of my pain which is no fault of his. He’s been amazing, I look forward to finding a medication to help alleviate my pain
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Vasireddy?

• Anesthesiology