Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MD
Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Vasireddy is affiliated with Northeast Baptist Hospital and North Central Baptist Hospital.

Interventional pain Management P.A.

110 Stone Oak Loop Ste 101

San Antonio, TX 78258

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Vasireddy

Dr. Vasireddy's Experience

Dr. Vasireddy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology

• Epidural Steroid Injections
  • Joint Injection

• Mysore Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1992

Dr. Vasireddy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vasireddy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vasireddy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vasireddy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vasireddy to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Vasireddy's Performance
in Seguin, Texas |
Saw a fnp in his office for a refill. My insurance was charged 1500$ for a less then 5 min visit. For what I'm not sure. Going to try and fix this was told I owe 500. I am being told I need injections that I don't want. I will not be going back. Not happy. Find another Dr.
in San Antonio |
Dr. V is one of the BEST doctors here in our great city. I have been in the medical profession for over 20yrs and I have come in contact with so many physicians in my time. Dr. V has the best bedside manners and he is truly caring and concerned about his patients. He will go to deep extent to help his patients as much as he possibly can. He does not push medication but he does push good health.
in Cibolo, TX |
Worse patient service ever! Seguine office is dirty. New Braunfels is very difficult to find -- new location & doesn't show up on GPS. Directions on doctor's website does not give same name of roads as posted. Called to get directions & got answering service during office hours. Finally got through to office & was told we were a no-show & could not see doctor. TERRIBLE SERVICE!! When we showed up at the office before closing, the window was closed & a sign said not to tap, knock, etc. RUDE!
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Vasireddy is extremely good at what he does. Since I started treatments with him I am now able to walk more than 4 miles without pain where before I couldn't walk from the bedroom to the kitchen without excruciating pain.
in Corpus Christi, TX |
Waited an hour-- started having panic attacks and I was told I couldn't get anything to calm me down medication-wise. He walked in, never introducing himself, kept patting me on my head as I lied face-down on the procedure table & couldn't figure out why I was having anxiety about him sticking a needle in my back. Continued with the procedure & I had difficulty walking afterwards. He came into a holding room & told my mom he did nothing wrong & he does tons of injections so I was fine. Not happy
in Garden Ridge, TX |
Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy addresses all my concerns and lower back pain. He clearly explains where my pain is radiating from, the procedure(s) he will perform and the results I should have. Dr. Vasireddy is very down-to-earth and personable which makes it easy to talk to him and ask him questions which he fully addresses. Dr. Vasireddy is very thoughtful and truly committed in making his patients pain free! He has done excellent work in relieving my lower back pain!!!
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Vasireddy is an exceptional doctor he was able to do more for me in just a few months than 20 plus doctors did in over two years. On my first visit he quickly pin pointed where the pain was coming from and scheduled a shot that elevated much of the pain and weakness in my leg. He is very busy for a good reason, he is worth the wait for how good he is. He is extremely vigilant and concerned for his patients and takes the time to get to know you. I would recommend Dr. Vasireddy to anyone
in San Antonio, TX |
I waited 1 1/2 hours for my appointment. When I was finally taken back to a room the office staff member said they schedule 8-12 patients an hour so they are always behind. The PA did a brief exam and then Dr. Vasireddy came in the door, chatted but did no exam. He spoke to the PA and told him to go to the next patient then they both left. They didn't discuss with me the plan of treatment. The scheduling clerk told me that a set of three injections had been ordered. I felt completely left out.
in San Antonio, TX |
Approx 10 yrs ago I started to experience severe lower back pain. My general practitioner recommended that I go see a pain mgmt doctor - that?s when I found Dr. V. After the first meeting with him I knew I found the right doctor. He didn?t want to just mask the pain, he wanted to figure out what was the source. He took the time to listen to my concerns and developed a plan to address the issues. If you want a doctor that is intelligent, compassionate, and empathetic you have found the right doc!
Have you seen Dr. Sridhar Vasireddy, MD?
Are you Dr. Vasireddy?

Visit Dr. Vasireddy

Dr. Vasireddy accepts 7 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
    Blue Advantage HMO
    Blue Choice
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Principal Life