Dr. Sricharan Moturi, MD

Dr. Sricharan Moturi, MD

Psychiatry  |
Dr. Sricharan Moturi, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Brentwood, TN. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 17 years.

1612 Westgate Cir Ste 215

Brentwood, TN 37027

• Magellan Health Services
  • Self Pay

Learn about Dr. Moturi

See how frequently Dr. Moturi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Suicidal Ideation
Major Depressive Disorder
Psychosis Due to Mental Illness

Dr. Moturi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Moturi "Client centered, holistic approach; Conservative medication management; providing effective sleep-wake strategies for healthy living; Substance use management (like suboxone, bunavail); Collaboration with healthcare professionals, school authorities during treatment planning; parent training for childhood behavioral issues; Sleep studies for significant sleep problems; Challenging irrational thoughts during sessions"

• Psychiatry
  • Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Sleep Medicine (Psychiatry & Neurology)

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*
  • Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
  • Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Substance Abuse
  • Suicidal Ideation
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

• Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT)
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Sleep Study

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Siddhartha College, India
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Northwestern University Children's Memorial Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Master's In Public Health (Mph)
    Other Education | Completed 2003

Dr. Moturi has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Telugu

Dr. Moturi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moturi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moturi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moturi to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Moturi's Performance
Cumming, GA |
He was always forgetting what meds I was on and the dosage. Staff needs replacing. And next time you can not figure out what medicine is not able to combat insomnia or decide my diagnosis perhaps ask ME. I am in your field. And p.s..... try to work on timely filling scripts for your patients , please.
in Indianapolis, IN |
I have seen Dr. Moturi for the past 2-3 years. After searching for a good psychiatrist for most of my life, I finally found Dr. Moturi and do not have enough good things to say. To that point, I've since moved from Nashville to Indianapolis and still make trips down just to see him because I cannot find another dr who is as caring, intelligent, and great with meds as he is. The cost per session is also very fair compared to some doctors I've seen. Would highly recommend.
FRANKLIN |
Horrible experience. The office response time for questions or prescriptions is measured in days, not hours. He was contradictory to himself from visit to visit, despite our detailed note taking. He made little effort to engage our child on a helpful and friendly level, but was content to talk down to him. We couldn't fire this guy fast enough.
Clyde, NC |
Excellent experience. Highly recommend.
Spring Hill, TN |
I donot like his staff they are not easy to deal with they are hard to get your meds approved I went to the doctor three times he decided he had to many people the office staff does not care about you I don't believe he does either
in Murfreesboro, TN |
I came tDr. Moturi in September 2016, fresh out of detox for a seven and a half year opiate and heroin addiction. I was scared and confused; not feeling very confident about my lifelong journey thru recovery. Dr. Moturi made me feel very comfortable while talking about my struggles and all the people I had hurt during my addiction. He even told me that he isn't there to judge me; that the world and society would do that in itself. This made me feel not so shameful. I have been clean since!
in Woodbury, TN |
Dr Motouri is truly a blessing for me. He truly cares about me and my sobriety. I would highly recommend him for addiction treatment. I've tried others but he is the best. I thank God for him everyday.
in Nashville, TN |
I had a wonderful experience at this doctor, he actually listens to his paients and worrys about their needs ive tried recovery in other places and never felt comfortable but at dr.moturi's office i felt like he really cared he is about his patients not the money best recovery experience ever!!
in Franklin, TN |
Dr. Moturi is WONDERFUL! He is the best we have been to in a LONG line of psychiatrists. He is thoughtful, thorough & genuinely caring, in addition to being highly intelligent & knowledgable. Both my daughter (17) @ I had all but given up on finding any therapeutic value in a psychiatry visit. Dr. Moturi reminded us that great doctors still exist. He take his time with my daughter to fully understand issues and problem solve accordingly. He also discusses all with me and listens to my input.
Nashville, TN |
I would never recommend Dr. Moturi. He is awful about calling in prescriptions. Also, my intake appointment lasted 25 minutes and I didn't fill out any paperwork. He knows nothing about me. I was so not impressed.
in nashville, tn |
Really good doctor. Im 35 and have had issues with add/adhd my whole life. With his experience, he has been able to help me manage my symptoms. I'm truly grateful for his help.
Have you seen Dr. Sricharan Moturi, MD?
Are you Dr. Moturi?