Dr. Sreelatha G. Tirupathi, MD

Dr. Sreelatha G. Tirupathi, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 45 years old

All Florida Family Care is dedicated to individualized, personal care. Dr. Tirupathi is a Board Certified MD and cares for patients from age 18 and above. Our focus is on Preventative Medicine. Dr. Tirupathi will see you in the office as well as in the hospital or nursing home.Read more

All Florida Family Care Inc.
3301 66th St N Ste A
Saint Petersburg, FL 33710 Get Directions

Dr. Tirupathi's Experience

See how Dr. Tirupathi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tirupathi

Dr. Tirupathi accepts 47 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Tirupathi has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Tirupathi
Dr. Tirupathi's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (87)
in clearwater fl |
This doctor keeps me coming back to the office when she could tell me the results of tests on the phone. The only thing is the office doesn't call you back until the office is closed. So if you expect a call back don't wait around all day. Rose (?office manager) is rude and tries to say it's the patient's fault. She has zero customer service skills. This office also scheduled me for blood work at their office and when I arrived there they were not equipped to do the tests. Do not go to this doc
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. "T" is above and beyond....... she is very approachable, knowledgable and cares for her patients. She amazes me with her knowledge of medications and my problems....... and my husbands care too. So thankful she's so much younger than we are, so she'll be around to take care of us forever! A 'true and caring' physician......
in Pinellas Park fl |
i have been a patient of Dr. Tirupathi for about 5 years. i have been very fortunate to have her has my doctor... when I needed her in a emergency,she was all ways available. She took very good care of me.
in st. pete, fl |
been going to dr T for over 3 1/2 years she is the best... love her... and Rose the office manager.. is great
in pinellas park, fl |
Very satisfied with the care I get from the doctor and staff, very friendly
in ST. PETE, FL |
my first visit. Very friendly staff and Dr T is interested in any problems you may have. Could not be better.
in sT. pETERSBURG FL |
My wife and I started coming to this office about 8 weeks ago. We are pleased with the service and help we are being given. We are recommending this office to our friends and family.
in ST. PETE, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Tirupathi to anyone wanting a great Dr. and wonderful staff.
in brooksville, fl |
Have been a patient for over 15 yrs. trust Dr and office personnel . Willl remain a patient as I profress through my illness. st
in Largo, fl |
I have been seeing Dr. T for about 10 years she is the best her staff is wonderful, you can always expect to have all your questions addressed.
in St. Pete, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Tirupathi for about 4 years. She has always provided me with great care, listens to my concerns, and follows through with any necessary tests. I would highly recommend this office to anyone seeking a new physician.
in ST. PETE,FL |
very accomidating..knowledgble..pleasant ....i always feel satisfied when leaving office
in ST PETERSBURG |
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT HERE FOR QUITE SOMETIME , DR T IS ALWAYS VERY THOUROUGH WITH ME WHEN REVIEWING MY BLOOD WORK ,AND ANSWERING ANY QUESTIONS I MAY HAVE. THE STAFF IS ALWAYS FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL.
in ST. PETE, FL |
i LOVE THIS OFFICE. tHE DOCTOR AND STAFF ARE FANTASTIC. WOULD AND HAVE RECOMMENDED THIS OFFICE TO MANY PEOPLE.
in Pinellas Park,fl |
Great doctor, great service. Dr is always available when I need her.
in PINELLAS PARK,FL |
I have been seeing dr. t for roughly 10 years I have been so satisfied with her staff and her bedside manner she is always willing to go that extra mile. She explains all of my test results with me in detail. If you need a doctor you should choose her.
in madeira beach, fl |
Practice is well-managed--appts. on time and to the point--staff are helpful. Dr. T. is very knowledgeable and caring,.
in ST. PETE,FL |
been coming to dr. t office for about 2 years, I am always made to feel welcome by her staff and herself. Dr. T is a very good dr. that listens to all of my concerns and answers any of my questions. I would recommend her to anyone needing a dr.
in Pinellas Park fl |
My wife and I have been seeing dr. t for years and have had no problems with any of our concerns or needs. Her staff is terrific always very helpful. I recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor
in Pinellas Park,Fl |
I've been a patient for about 11 months and find the staff and Dr T to be helpfull and genuinely concerned about my well being. i would recommend dr T to anyone who is in need of a caring Dr..
in ST. PETE,FL |
great service and staff would recommend them to anyone looking for a primary care doctor
in Pinellas Park fl |
being coming to the office for quite sometime always had a great experience. dr. t and staff are very helpful & caring, would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a primary doctor.
in st. petersburg fl |
dr. t and all staff are very caring and helpful. they are always available 24-7. they push me to be and stay as healthy as possible at my age. all are very pleasant and smiling all the time.
in Kenneth City, FL |
The staff and Dr. Tirupathi has a personal touch in their interaction with their patients. This was my first visit and they made me feel like family. They understand my needs and they are interested in me as a person not just as a patient.
in ST. PETE FL |
i have been a patient of Dr Tirupathi for about 3 years. I think she is a great dr. she is compassionate, listens to all complaints and is very thorough in her exams and treatments. i have even referred family and friends to her office.
in pinellas Park |
I have been a patient with this practice since 2012. I Love the staff and Dr. T is absolutely wonderful I have several medical issues and have never once felt embarrassed or uncomfortable asking for any thing. Dr T and her staff are amazing I am extremely close to my parents and they also come to this practice because we know Our medical needs will be met 100%.
in Pinellas Park, FL |
Dr T. is very concerned about my condition. Will sit down and go over every little detail about my health. On a normal check up she noticed an irregular heart beat. She had me take an EKG right there. Reviewing the results she immediately notified a heart specialist and was I able to see the cardiologist that same day. I highly recommend Dr T. as their primary care doctor. Joe P.
in Pinellas Park, Fl |
very caring.
in PINELLAS PARK,FL |
HAVE BEEN A PATIENT WITH DR. T FOR MANY YEARS HER AND HER STAFF ARE THE BEST THEY ALWAYS GO ABOVE AND BEYOND FOR ME. DR. T IS ALWAYS UNDERSTANDING OF MY NEEDS AND CONCERNS, I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A NEW PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR.
Dr Tirupathi is a wonderful and caring pc she is compassionate and very understanding I absolutely woulrd recommend her to anyone looking for a outstanding primary care Dr. Lois Bohanan
in Seminole, FL |
Dr. Tirupathi is been my doctor for many years. She is very through and friendly. She provides outstanding care and highly focused on the health issues. I am happy to have her as my doctor.
in Seminole, FL |
Dr Tirupathi has been our family doctor for more than 10 years. She takes time to listen and understand the needs and also available when we need her. I highly recommend Dr. Tirupathi to anyone. She is the best.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Tirupathi is a caring, knowledgeable physician who always works with me on my schedule and makes herself available 24/7 365 days a year. Her staff is courteous and kind, they make me feel like family. I have referred family, friends and acquaintances to her with excellent results. The office is clean and comfortable and I hope to continue seeing her for years to come. Thank you so much Dr. T!
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr.Tirupathi is my primary physician and has been a blessing for over three years since moving to the area. Dr. T and her staff go out of their way to provide courteous, compassionate care and knowledgeable, safe treatment for me during each and every visit. The level of commitment off Dr. T and her staff to the patient's understanding of the condition and treatment is one of the many reasons she will be my primary physician. The office environment is always clean and comfortable. Great doctor
in st. pete, fl |
Saw Dr. T today as always her staff and her are so nice and informing, they always have the answers to any of my questions. I would recommend this practice to anyone looking for a doctor. Her bedside manner is excellent.
in ST. PETE, FL |
saw the doctor today as usual excellent service from the staff and doctor always knowledgable, efficient they truly care about the patients here. When I come here its like coming to see family instead of a doctors appt. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a primary care doctor.
in Largo, FL |
Dr. Tirupathi is extremely passionate about the health and well-being of her patients. She is very knowledgeable and treat my diabetes effectively and was able to keep my blood sugars under control. The staff at clinc are also outstanding. Excellent care all the time with no non sense. I highly recommend this office, especially for diabetes patients.
in St. Petersburg, FL 33708 |
I enjoyed my first visit very much. Everyone was very courteous, polite and made me feel very welcome. Everyone was excellent.
in ST. PETE, FL |
HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR 15 YEARS, SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN RESPECTFUL AND EXTREMELY RESPONSIVE TO MY NEEDS, ALWAYS WILLING TO LISTEN AND GIVE SOUND KNOWLEDGEABLE INFORMATION IN REFERENCE TO MY HEALTH NEEDS. BECAUSE OF THIS I HAVE FELT VERY COMFORTABLE AND REFERRING SEVERAL OF MY BEST FRIENDS AND RELATIVES TO HER PRACTICE. THEY REMAIN SATISFIED AND SHARE MY SAME OPINION. IN PATICULAR SHE HAS HELPED ME WITH MY C-DIFF INFECTION.
Largo, FL |
Dr. T is a gem! She is so knowledgeable and kind. Office is clean and orderly. Care is compassionate. So glad I found this practice.
in Pinellas Park, FL |
Dr Tirupathi has been my primary care physician for almost 20 years. She has seen me through countless problems, some rather unusual, but has always stuck by me and worked tirelessly to figure out the problems. She is an exemplary physician who i have come to trust and rely on completely. The office staff is also outstanding and i really don't know what i would do without Rose, the office manager.
ENJOYABLE ATMOSPHERE , PLEASANT STAFF,CARING DOCTOR
St. Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Tirupathi saw my mother several times. She was very respectful, compassionate, skillful, knowledgeable and insightful. She spent time doing careful examinations with meaningful explanations and giving sound advice. I was please to realize that she also spent time before the meeting session, to review the medical records. She double checked CT/X-ray images, not solely relying on the reports. I highly recommend her as a primary care physician especially for moms.
St. Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Tirupathi is the consummate professional, very caring and thorough in her care for patients. I've never had such an intelligent, conscientious and caring physician. She goes the extra mile, beyond what other doctors offer. She is persistent, thorough, insightful, and knowledgeable about specifics in other medical disciplines. Although a general practitioner, she advised me on problems related to cardiology and dermatology and when needed referred me to specialists.
St. Petersburg, FL |
I highly recommend Dr Tirupathi to others. She's done a great job at orchestrating my medical care program that's kept me in good health. I was a bit concerned initially, but after two, three visits, I realized that she spends lot of time in the back office reviewing my condition, lab reports, and surprised me with her indepth understanding of my health status and When needed, she's referred me to specialists who are uniformly excellent. Her comprehensive knowledge of a wide range of medical is
St. Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Tirupathi is extremely thorough and never rushes through an appointment. She and her staff have excellent record-keeping skills which makes updating information very easy. She is meticulous in researching and was able to obtain a spot for me with a specialist immediately which was essential in diagnosing my condition. I will be happy to recommend her to my friends and family.
Florida |
Today was my first visit with Dr.Tirupathi. She is very nice, professional, knowledgeable and thorough. The staff are very nice and helpful. I enjoyed my visit and seeing the doctor in 4 weeks.
St Petersburg, FL |
Possibly one of the worst doctor experiences I have ever had in my life. Dr. Tirupathi did not even look at or acknowledge me when she came into the office. She spoke with her nurse practitioner instead of asking me direct questions. It was like I was not even in the room. She left in about 2 minutes. Terrible terrible experience. I wish I could rate this doctor zero stars.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Witnessed family member I am caretaker for, being so humiliated and embarrassed by Dr. Turapathi in front of other staff regarding their medical history, that they lied to her about a very important matter, just to stop the humiliation so told her what she wanted to hear just to get out the door. Which,in other circumstances, could result in someone's death. She never asked a question about why things might be the case, just insisted they weren't truthful. Not medicine. Will find other Dr.
Horrible. Rushed in and out. Tried asking questions and dr just rushed answers didnt wanna hear any of my concerns... Doesnt care about patients. I came here because I read a lot of positive reviews. This is one of the worst experiences in a dr office.
Have you seen Dr. Sreelatha G. Tirupathi, MD?
Are you Dr. Tirupathi?

Dr. Tirupathi's Care Philosophy

Dr. Tirupathi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Tirupathi has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Tirupathi's Board Certifications

• Allergic Rhinitis
  • Anemia
  • Asthma
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Pain

Gulburga University

Graduated in 1995

• Hindi
  • Telugu

Dr. Tirupathi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tirupathi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Rheumatology