Dr. Sreelatha G. Tirupathi, MD

Dr. Sreelatha G. Tirupathi, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 45 years old

All Florida Family Care Inc.

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Tirupathi's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Tirupathi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tirupathi

Dr. Tirupathi accepts 47 insurance carriers

47 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Tirupathi has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Tirupathi

Dr. Tirupathi's Review Details
3.9 based on 62 responses
Experience with Dr. Tirupathi
Dr. Tirupathi's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (54)
Pinellas Park, FL |
If you have the chance to use this bad doctor, RUN! She has no empathy, sympathy, bedside manner, is rude to patients and refers to inappropriate consultants only in her group in order to trade referral fees! She is ill informed, and schedules invasive, expensive tests to help her guess. She accepts too many patients if they have Medicare or Medicaid cards. She is responsible for the early death of a dear friend who was too intimidated by her to change doctors though many urged her to change.
in PINELLAS PARK,FL |
I HAD THE PLEASURE OF SEEING DR. TIRUPATHI FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY, IT WAS A VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE SHE HAD ALOT OF PATIENCE FOR ALL MY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERED EVERYTHING I ASKED. HER STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A PRIMARY DOCTOR.
in Largo, FL |
Dr. Tirupathi is extremely passionate about the health and well-being of her patients. She is very knowledgeable and treat my diabetes effectively and was able to keep my blood sugars under control. The staff at clinc are also outstanding. Excellent care all the time with no non sense. I highly recommend this office, especially for diabetes patients.
in St. Petersburg, FL 33708 |
I enjoyed my first visit very much. Everyone was very courteous, polite and made me feel very welcome. Everyone was excellent.
in ST. PETE, FL |
HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR 15 YEARS, SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN RESPECTFUL AND EXTREMELY RESPONSIVE TO MY NEEDS, ALWAYS WILLING TO LISTEN AND GIVE SOUND KNOWLEDGEABLE INFORMATION IN REFERENCE TO MY HEALTH NEEDS. BECAUSE OF THIS I HAVE FELT VERY COMFORTABLE AND REFERRING SEVERAL OF MY BEST FRIENDS AND RELATIVES TO HER PRACTICE. THEY REMAIN SATISFIED AND SHARE MY SAME OPINION. IN PATICULAR SHE HAS HELPED ME WITH MY C-DIFF INFECTION.
Largo, FL |
Dr. T is a gem! She is so knowledgeable and kind. Office is clean and orderly. Care is compassionate. So glad I found this practice.
in Pinellas Park, FL |
Dr Tirupathi has been my primary care physician for almost 20 years. She has seen me through countless problems, some rather unusual, but has always stuck by me and worked tirelessly to figure out the problems. She is an exemplary physician who i have come to trust and rely on completely. The office staff is also outstanding and i really don't know what i would do without Rose, the office manager.
in St Petersburg, FL |
I am a registered nurse since 1997. My girlfriend has been a pt of Dr. Tirupathi for six months beginning Feb 2016. During my girlfriend's scheduled appointments that I have witnessed, Dr. Tirupathi does not have the personal interest and caring for her pt's that a primary care physician PCP should have; as compared to many PCP's that I have witnessed in the hospital interacting with their patient's, Dr. Tirupathi is one of the worse. Unfortunately, the best PCP's are not accepting new pt's.
in Pinellas Park, FL |
ENJOYABLE ATMOSPHERE , PLEASANT STAFF,CARING DOCTOR
St. Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Tirupathi saw my mother several times. She was very respectful, compassionate, skillful, knowledgeable and insightful. She spent time doing careful examinations with meaningful explanations and giving sound advice. I was please to realize that she also spent time before the meeting session, to review the medical records. She double checked CT/X-ray images, not solely relying on the reports. I highly recommend her as a primary care physician especially for moms.
St. Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Tirupathi is the consummate professional, very caring and thorough in her care for patients. I've never had such an intelligent, conscientious and caring physician. She goes the extra mile, beyond what other doctors offer. She is persistent, thorough, insightful, and knowledgeable about specifics in other medical disciplines. Although a general practitioner, she advised me on problems related to cardiology and dermatology and when needed referred me to specialists.
St. Petersburg, FL |
I highly recommend Dr Tirupathi to others. She's done a great job at orchestrating my medical care program that's kept me in good health. I was a bit concerned initially, but after two, three visits, I realized that she spends lot of time in the back office reviewing my condition, lab reports, and surprised me with her indepth understanding of my health status and When needed, she's referred me to specialists who are uniformly excellent. Her comprehensive knowledge of a wide range of medical is
St. Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Tirupathi is extremely thorough and never rushes through an appointment. She and her staff have excellent record-keeping skills which makes updating information very easy. She is meticulous in researching and was able to obtain a spot for me with a specialist immediately which was essential in diagnosing my condition. I will be happy to recommend her to my friends and family.
Florida |
Today was my first visit with Dr.Tirupathi. She is very nice, professional, knowledgeable and thorough. The staff are very nice and helpful. I enjoyed my visit and seeing the doctor in 4 weeks.
St Petersburg, FL |
Possibly one of the worst doctor experiences I have ever had in my life. Dr. Tirupathi did not even look at or acknowledge me when she came into the office. She spoke with her nurse practitioner instead of asking me direct questions. It was like I was not even in the room. She left in about 2 minutes. Terrible terrible experience. I wish I could rate this doctor zero stars.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Witnessed family member I am caretaker for, being so humiliated and embarrassed by Dr. Turapathi in front of other staff regarding their medical history, that they lied to her about a very important matter, just to stop the humiliation so told her what she wanted to hear just to get out the door. Which,in other circumstances, could result in someone's death. She never asked a question about why things might be the case, just insisted they weren't truthful. Not medicine. Will find other Dr.
Horrible. Rushed in and out. Tried asking questions and dr just rushed answers didnt wanna hear any of my concerns... Doesnt care about patients. I came here because I read a lot of positive reviews. This is one of the worst experiences in a dr office.
in St. Petersburg, Fl |
She was only my Dr. for 2 weeks. On my 1st visit, I had to REQUEST to see her. When she came, she talked to the intern, I had to force her to TALK TO ME. She diagnosed me on site & prescribed meds. When the labs returned & confirmed that I DID NOT have what she claimed, I asked was she going to give my $ back for the very EXPENSIVE meds I filled but never took. She was upset by what I said , stormed out of the office & slammed the door. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL & TOTALLY NOT WHAT IM USED TO!
Have you seen Dr. Sreelatha G. Tirupathi, MD?
Are you Dr. Sreelatha G. Tirupathi, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

• Rheumatology

Why It Matters: Dr. Tirupathi's Board Certifications

• Allergic Rhinitis
  • Anemia
  • Asthma
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Chronic Pain
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression

Hurley Medical Center-Michigan State University

Completed in 2001

Gulburga University

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Tirupathi has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Telugu

Dr. Tirupathi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tirupathi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Tirupathi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Tirupathi

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Tirupathi's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Tirupathi

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Tirupathi's Care Philosophy

All Florida Family Care is dedicated to individualized, personal care. Dr. Tirupathi is a Board Certified MD and cares for patients from age 18 and above. Our focus is on Preventative Medicine. Dr. Tirupathi will see you in the office as well as in the hospital or nursing home.