Dr. Sreelatha Tirupathi, MD

• CareSource
  • CHAMPVA
  • Community Health Choice
  • CoreSource

All Florida Family Care is dedicated to individualized, personal care. Dr. Tirupathi is a Board Certified MD and cares for patients from age 18 and above. Our focus is on Preventative Medicine. Dr. Tirupathi will see you in the office as well as in the hospital or nursing home.Read more

Dr. Tirupathi's Experience

See how Dr. Tirupathi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tirupathi

Dr. Tirupathi accepts 47 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Tirupathi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Tirupathi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tirupathi to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Tirupathi's Performance
in St Petersburg, FL |
Very impressed with my initial appt... from the front office staff, the medical assistant to went over my history, and then the Doctor. At my initial visit the Doctor referred me to another medical professional for an issue I was having. Today I called Dr. Tirupathi's Office - and they faxed my records to my referral Doctor while I was waiting on the phone! Great Experience... would definitely recommend.
in st. pete, fl |
This office is extremely clean and the Dr. and staff are always on point with any questions or concerns you may have, I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a Dr.
in pinellas park,fl |
I truly appreciate everything the Dr. and staff do for me, they are so nice and always make time for me.
in Pinellas Park, FL |
This is a wonderful Doctor and great staff.
in St Petersburg, FL |
I had a very bad experience with my previous doctor. When I found Dr Terupathi God answered my prayers. I completely trust her. She is kind, compassionate, caring and concerned. And her staff is awesome. Rose, her office manager, is fantastic. Everyone is friendly and make me feel like I'm part,of the family and have been a patient there forever.
in St Petersburg, FL |
I just went on Medicare in 2016 and had several people recommend Dr. Tirupathi. I am very pleased to have taken their advice. The entire staff is always friendly and willing to help. I have never had any problems with medications or appointments. The office personnel always takes time to make you feel that your needs and concerns are important no matter how many people are also waiting. I have never experienced any negative feelings by any of the staff.
in st. pete |
After my horrible experience with JSA and Dr Hiltz this Dr. and her staff are beyond amazing. Kind concerned. On top of scheduling appointments and referrals and show extreme care for me.
in St. Pete, FL |
Would highly recommend Dr. T and her staff to anyone looking for a good honest and caring primary doctor.
in St Petersburg, FL |
I lost my PCP due to change of insurance and was referred to Dr T from another one of her patients. I found my HOME for my medical care. I call it my one stop shop... if it can be done at her convenient location, that's where it will be done. I have to say from the minute I called and was transferred to her office manager Rose, I knew this was the physician for me. She took her time and was patient with me and more excited about meeting Dr T!
in Clearwater, FL |
DR. T and her staff are the most helpful and nicest group of ladies I have met in a Dr. office. they are very courteous and are prompt in returning phone calls, and answering any questions I have. I highly recommend Dr. T.
in Orlando, FL |
I was greeted upon arrival signed in and was immediately called to complete paperwork. Once paperwork was completed within 2 minutes of waiting I was escorted back by the sweetest person, Ms Rose. This was on of the best doctors visit I have ever experienced. The office staff was extremely friendly and the Dr was very friendly as well. I will recommend this facility every time. Job well done!!
in St. pete, fl |
Very pleased with the practice, been a patient of Dr. T for 2 years always through and understanding towards my needs and resolves any problems I may encounter. And Rose her manager is awesome.
in Kenneth City, Florida |
Dr. T, Rose and the entire staff always put the patient first in a caring, professional manner. Always feel confident and well cared for in these folks hands
in clearwater fl |
This doctor keeps me coming back to the office when she could tell me the results of tests on the phone. The only thing is the office doesn't call you back until the office is closed. So if you expect a call back don't wait around all day. Rose (?office manager) is rude and tries to say it's the patient's fault. She has zero customer service skills. This office also scheduled me for blood work at their office and when I arrived there they were not equipped to do the tests. Do not go to this doc
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. "T" is above and beyond....... she is very approachable, knowledgable and cares for her patients. She amazes me with her knowledge of medications and my problems....... and my husbands care too. So thankful she's so much younger than we are, so she'll be around to take care of us forever! A 'true and caring' physician......
in Pinellas Park fl |
i have been a patient of Dr. Tirupathi for about 5 years. i have been very fortunate to have her has my doctor... when I needed her in a emergency,she was all ways available. She took very good care of me.
in st. pete, fl |
been going to dr T for over 3 1/2 years she is the best... love her... and Rose the office manager.. is great
in sT. pETERSBURG FL |
My wife and I started coming to this office about 8 weeks ago. We are pleased with the service and help we are being given. We are recommending this office to our friends and family.
in ST. PETE, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Tirupathi to anyone wanting a great Dr. and wonderful staff.
in brooksville, fl |
Have been a patient for over 15 yrs. trust Dr and office personnel . Willl remain a patient as I profress through my illness. st
in Largo, fl |
I have been seeing Dr. T for about 10 years she is the best her staff is wonderful, you can always expect to have all your questions addressed.
in St. Pete, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Tirupathi for about 4 years. She has always provided me with great care, listens to my concerns, and follows through with any necessary tests. I would highly recommend this office to anyone seeking a new physician.
in ST. PETE,FL |
very accomidating..knowledgble..pleasant ....i always feel satisfied when leaving office
in ST PETERSBURG |
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT HERE FOR QUITE SOMETIME , DR T IS ALWAYS VERY THOUROUGH WITH ME WHEN REVIEWING MY BLOOD WORK ,AND ANSWERING ANY QUESTIONS I MAY HAVE. THE STAFF IS ALWAYS FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL.
in ST. PETE, FL |
i LOVE THIS OFFICE. tHE DOCTOR AND STAFF ARE FANTASTIC. WOULD AND HAVE RECOMMENDED THIS OFFICE TO MANY PEOPLE.
in Pinellas Park,fl |
Great doctor, great service. Dr is always available when I need her.
in PINELLAS PARK,FL |
I have been seeing dr. t for roughly 10 years I have been so satisfied with her staff and her bedside manner she is always willing to go that extra mile. She explains all of my test results with me in detail. If you need a doctor you should choose her.
in madeira beach, fl |
Practice is well-managed--appts. on time and to the point--staff are helpful. Dr. T. is very knowledgeable and caring,.
in ST. PETE,FL |
been coming to dr. t office for about 2 years, I am always made to feel welcome by her staff and herself. Dr. T is a very good dr. that listens to all of my concerns and answers any of my questions. I would recommend her to anyone needing a dr.
in Pinellas Park fl |
My wife and I have been seeing dr. t for years and have had no problems with any of our concerns or needs. Her staff is terrific always very helpful. I recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor
in Pinellas Park,Fl |
I've been a patient for about 11 months and find the staff and Dr T to be helpfull and genuinely concerned about my well being. i would recommend dr T to anyone who is in need of a caring Dr..
in ST. PETE,FL |
great service and staff would recommend them to anyone looking for a primary care doctor
in Pinellas Park fl |
being coming to the office for quite sometime always had a great experience. dr. t and staff are very helpful & caring, would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a primary doctor.
in st. petersburg fl |
dr. t and all staff are very caring and helpful. they are always available 24-7. they push me to be and stay as healthy as possible at my age. all are very pleasant and smiling all the time.
in Kenneth City, FL |
The staff and Dr. Tirupathi has a personal touch in their interaction with their patients. This was my first visit and they made me feel like family. They understand my needs and they are interested in me as a person not just as a patient.
in ST. PETE FL |
i have been a patient of Dr Tirupathi for about 3 years. I think she is a great dr. she is compassionate, listens to all complaints and is very thorough in her exams and treatments. i have even referred family and friends to her office.
in pinellas Park |
I have been a patient with this practice since 2012. I Love the staff and Dr. T is absolutely wonderful I have several medical issues and have never once felt embarrassed or uncomfortable asking for any thing. Dr T and her staff are amazing I am extremely close to my parents and they also come to this practice because we know Our medical needs will be met 100%.
in Pinellas Park, FL |
Dr T. is very concerned about my condition. Will sit down and go over every little detail about my health. On a normal check up she noticed an irregular heart beat. She had me take an EKG right there. Reviewing the results she immediately notified a heart specialist and was I able to see the cardiologist that same day. I highly recommend Dr T. as their primary care doctor. Joe P.
in Pinellas Park, Fl |
very caring.
Dr Tirupathi is a wonderful and caring pc she is compassionate and very understanding I absolutely woulrd recommend her to anyone looking for a outstanding primary care Dr. Lois Bohanan
in Seminole, FL |
Dr. Tirupathi is been my doctor for many years. She is very through and friendly. She provides outstanding care and highly focused on the health issues. I am happy to have her as my doctor.
in Seminole, FL |
Dr Tirupathi has been our family doctor for more than 10 years. She takes time to listen and understand the needs and also available when we need her. I highly recommend Dr. Tirupathi to anyone. She is the best.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Tirupathi is a caring, knowledgeable physician who always works with me on my schedule and makes herself available 24/7 365 days a year. Her staff is courteous and kind, they make me feel like family. I have referred family, friends and acquaintances to her with excellent results. The office is clean and comfortable and I hope to continue seeing her for years to come. Thank you so much Dr. T!
in st. pete, fl |
Saw Dr. T today as always her staff and her are so nice and informing, they always have the answers to any of my questions. I would recommend this practice to anyone looking for a doctor. Her bedside manner is excellent.
in Largo, FL |
Dr. Tirupathi is extremely passionate about the health and well-being of her patients. She is very knowledgeable and treat my diabetes effectively and was able to keep my blood sugars under control. The staff at clinc are also outstanding. Excellent care all the time with no non sense. I highly recommend this office, especially for diabetes patients.
in St. Petersburg, FL 33708 |
I enjoyed my first visit very much. Everyone was very courteous, polite and made me feel very welcome. Everyone was excellent.
in ST. PETE, FL |
HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR 15 YEARS, SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN RESPECTFUL AND EXTREMELY RESPONSIVE TO MY NEEDS, ALWAYS WILLING TO LISTEN AND GIVE SOUND KNOWLEDGEABLE INFORMATION IN REFERENCE TO MY HEALTH NEEDS. BECAUSE OF THIS I HAVE FELT VERY COMFORTABLE AND REFERRING SEVERAL OF MY BEST FRIENDS AND RELATIVES TO HER PRACTICE. THEY REMAIN SATISFIED AND SHARE MY SAME OPINION. IN PATICULAR SHE HAS HELPED ME WITH MY C-DIFF INFECTION.
Largo, FL |
Dr. T is a gem! She is so knowledgeable and kind. Office is clean and orderly. Care is compassionate. So glad I found this practice.
in Pinellas Park, FL |
Dr Tirupathi has been my primary care physician for almost 20 years. She has seen me through countless problems, some rather unusual, but has always stuck by me and worked tirelessly to figure out the problems. She is an exemplary physician who i have come to trust and rely on completely. The office staff is also outstanding and i really don't know what i would do without Rose, the office manager.
ENJOYABLE ATMOSPHERE , PLEASANT STAFF,CARING DOCTOR
Have you seen Dr. Sreelatha Tirupathi, MD?
Are you Dr. Tirupathi?

Dr. Tirupathi's Care Philosophy

Dr. Tirupathi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Tirupathi has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Tirupathi's Board Certifications

• Allergic Rhinitis
  • Anemia
  • Asthma
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Pain

Gulburga University

Graduated in 1995

• Hindi
  • Telugu

Dr. Tirupathi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tirupathi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Rheumatology