Dr. Sreedevi Vayalapalli, MD

Psychiatry | Female

Care Psychiatry 950 Scales Rd Ste 302 Suwanee, GA 30024 Get Directions
Dr. Sreedevi Vayalapalli, MD
Dr. Sreedevi Vayalapalli, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Suwanee, GA. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Vayalapalli is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville, Emory Johns Creek Hospital and Northeast Georgia Medical Center.

Dr. Vayalapalli's Care Philosophy

Psychiatrist

Dr. Vayalapalli's Experience

See how Dr. Vayalapalli's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Vayalapalli

Dr. Vayalapalli accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Vayalapalli is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Vayalapalli has admitting privileges.

Dr. Vayalapalli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vayalapalli to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Vayalapalli's Performance
Georgia |
Please please don't see this doctor, especially if you are struggling with mental illness! You will walk out of the office feeling worse about yourself than when walked in!!!! Please take heed in this review and keep searching! I would give a negative rating if I could!
Lawrenceville, GA |
I actually never made it in to her office. I cancelled my appointment because of the rude receptionist.
in Suwanee, GA |
This was honestly a horrible experience, but this woman dragged my mother in and during our entire session, talked about me in front of her. I'm 19? She told my mother that she had the right to go to my therapist sessions too, which is where I talk about issues from home. It would be horrible if a patient wanted to talk about parental abuse and couldn't open up because their aggressor was in the room. Assumptious and insensitive. Said I was "crying wolf" when my mom told her about my attempt.
in Buford, GA |
I was referred to Care Psychiatry by my Primary Care doctor. After an intake interview I was told I needed to see Dr. Vayalapalli to review meds. First thing she said to me was "you are too overweight, this must stop, there is no excuse for this!!! All your medical problems would go away if you lose weight!!" Then she proceeded to tell me the Lorazepam 0.05mg I was taking was the same as "drinking a beer twice a day. It is very addicting, stop it." Extremely Rude, never going there again.
in Sawanee, GA |
Absolutely the worst medical (of any kind) experience of my life. The doctor is rude, uninformed, unhelpful, and gave contradictory advice to my primary care physician. She told me I needed to check into an out-patient rehab program because of one of my prescribed medicines I've taken for years. DO NOT visit this doctor. Not only was it a horrible experience, but following her instruction could have been dangerous.
in Buford, GA |
Bills several times for 5 minutes of her time, rude, condescending, asks bizarre questions, makes accusations of drug seeking (the point of a psychiatrist is medication), and just plain awful.
in Suwanee, GA |
This doctor at first was nice and respectful a little, I first thought because of her accent that she lack patient, because before you finish talking she has written you a script. She had the nerve to keep me waiting over an hour and half over my appointment and when i mentioned to her,she did not apologize. She lack patient doctor etiquet. To top it off, i guess she didn't like my attitude that day so she told me to get another doctor, which to me was very unprofessional of her.
in Buford, GA |
Self absorbed, does not listen, condescending, improperly prescribes, and looks to bill you as much as possible.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
The WORST of all doctors. Extremely arrogant, very rude, and do not care about your needs whatsoever. Instead of helping and listening to patient, she blames the patient for the condition they are in and she will tell you "snap out of it"..!!!! I am in the process of filing an official complaint to the Georgia medical board. She is NOT fit to be a doctor...!!!!! It is a shame I wonder how she treat her children at home...??? Extremely abusive...
in Duluth, GA |
One would expect a sympathetic and patient listener when seeing a psychiatrist for sensitive emotional issues. This was not the case with this doctor. She was snappish, rude and judgmental. I walked out after about 3 minutes of being treated badly. Was made to feel as though I was just wasting her time. Look elsewhere if you are in emotional distress and need sympathetic and caring psychiatric treatment. I wish I had. Things could have been better and she just made things worse.
in Logaville G |
This place was terrible. Despite reading the bad reviews from previius patientsI needed to see for myself. My appt time was at 11, and at 1:30 I still sat waiting watching critically ill patients come in and out to see the same Dr. There were 7 people waiting to see the same Dr. The guy who helps with intake was rude...not to mention the nats and dirty waiting floor in the small crowded waiting are. Where u will know all of the patients business bc they have to complete their paperwork whe
in Cleveland Georgia |
Dr. Vayalapalli is the worst medical professional i have ever met, i plan on finding another psychiatrist ASAP, she is passive,narcissistic, and attempts to demean people with her method of talking down to you, during my visit she criticized me for being on medical. leave due to an injury i had at work, she argued with me on the fact that i have a gynecologists for my female appointments and i should use my primary physician? ??, Gave me new medication and no directions at all just escorted out
in lawrenceville ga |
STAY FAR AWAY!!! WORST BEDSIDE MANNER EVER! DOES NOT CARE ABOUT PATIENTS AT ALL AND ONLY IS CONCERNED ABOUT MAKING MONEY, ON THE LAST VISIT SHE CAME OUT AND WAS ASKING WHY I HAD MEDICAID AND NOT PRIVATE INSURANCE !!?? AND WHAT DOES THAT EVEN HAVE TO DO WITH WHY IM HERE !!??? YOUR STILL GETTING PAID RIGHT !!!?? SHE DOES NOT OFFER ANY FEEDBACK ON CONDITIONS OR MEDICATIONS. I LITERALLY WALK IN THERE TELL HER WHAT I WANT AND WALK BACK OUT , OFFICE VISIT IS LESS THAN 5 MINUTES . ABSOLUTLY HORRIBLE
in Suwanee, GA |
I have been visiting the doctor for the past 5 months for my bipolar medication. Except the first visit, my visits have been quick and on time. She is direct and adjusts the mess based on my needs. Explains medication effects and signs to watch for. The doctor talked to my family and therapist in my last visit helped me.
Suwanee, GA |
I would NOT recommend taking your family member to see Dr. Vayalapalli. She does not care about her patients at all, and will not support caregivers of mentally ill patients. She doesn't know how to prescribe medications and overdosed my child. Very rude staff. She should not be treating patients with severe mental illnesses. It's obvious that Dr. Vayalapalli is in practice for the money and does not have one ounce of compassion for her patients.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr.V helped me reduce my dependence on Klonopin. I am able to control my anxiety much better.
Every time I go here for my son's appointment they are behind and he's never taken back when his appointment is scheduled. Yet they want to charge for late and no shows. I guess their time is import at but mine is not.
Have you seen Dr. Sreedevi Vayalapalli, MD?
Are you Dr. Vayalapalli?

Compare Dr. Vayalapalli

Dr. Vayalapalli's Care Philosophy

Psychiatrist

Dr. Vayalapalli's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry

Dr. Vayalapalli has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Vayalapalli's Board Certifications

• Addiction Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adult Panic Anxiety Syndrome
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Dementia
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Homicidal Ideation
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Marijuana Addiction
  • Mixed-State Bipolar Disorder
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Cocaine Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Panic Disorder
  • Panic Disorder With Agorapobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

Emory University

Completed in 2008

Saint Ann's

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Vayalapalli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vayalapalli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry
  • Addiction Psychiatry
  • Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

• ADHD Testing
  • Antipsychotic Medication Therapy (Inpatient Only)
  • Lithium Therapy (Inpatient Only)
  • Medication Management
  • Other Psychiatric Medication Therapy (Inpatient Only)
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Stress Management