Dr. Sreedevi Rama, MD

Dr. Sreedevi Rama, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Dr. Sreedevi Rama, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Edison, NJ. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Rama is affiliated with RWJ University Hospital New Brunswick, Saint Peter's University Hospital and JFK Medical Center.

Dr. Rama's Experience

See how Dr. Rama's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rama

Dr. Rama accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Rama has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rama's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rama to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Rama's Performance
    FAIR
Metuchen |
She is very poor in understanding the patient and very poor in explaining her the details. The front office staff are very rude.
in edison, nj |
people who wants to go through many more blood works, more than 4 ultra sounds screenings, and more unwanted check ups since you are being very normal ( no sugar, no blood pressure, no any issues) and finally endanger with terrible cesarean after enjoy all of the pain such like normal delivery process then choose this Doctor. everything are very normal until the date before my delivery but when I was admitted in JFK she recommended caesarian and she said very silly reason that "big baby"!!???
Middlesex, NJ |
I called schedule an appointment. I had to wait a month. I received a call to reschedule for a later time in the same day. I told the rude receptionist that I could not make it I have to cancel. She had a nasty attitude and said I have to wait another month for an appointment. Needless to say I never went there due to the doctor's rude staff.
in Linden, Nj |
Hopeless dr. Has a pre-conceived notion on whether to deliver noral or cesarean and patient will be on the receiving end. Find someone better who treats this as a noble profession.
in ISELIN, NJ |
I know her since 3 years. I recently had a baby boy normal delivery under her care. My pregnancy time was easy with all her advise and guidelines. Sreedevi Rama is my best Dr. and answers my questions very patiently. I do understand of her delay appointments sometimes, but its understandable that someone was in delivery just like me at sometime. I have many friends who visit her and also had normal delivery. I never had hard time either from Dr or staff, they would call me in advance in case if
Edison, NJ |
I agree with previous comment, staff is very rude and irresponsible. We are waiting for my prescription since two days. Till now they did not send to pharmacy and not did not inform to doctor. Be ware of the staff. Thanks!
New Jersey |
bad experience....her staff is very rude...spl Anjali...doc always has a pre occupied mind and does not respond to patient's queries much. will not recommend her to anyone. staff is not attentive spl preparing prescriptions, patient has to remind them that doc has said about these tests also.
in NJ |
I scheduled an appointment a week in advance. Drove out to Edison after work to find out that it would be a two hour wait to see the doctor. That is completely unacceptable especially with a scheduled appointment. I rescheduled again for that same week Friday,1st appointment...when I arrived they said the doctor would not be in today. I'm done with this place. Scheduled a new appointment with a Dr. In Springfield.
My wife very satisfied with Dr Rama treatment. My wife only concern was more waiting time to see the doctor.
Edison, NJ |
The doctor is very nice, experienced and takes very good care of her patients but It takes forever to connect to a person in her office for anything.The phone line is always busy, never get call backs after leaving messages
in Edison |
Though the doctor is good and knowledgeable, the staff are a total let down. Be prepared to wait at least 1.5 to 2 hrs for EACH and EVERY appointment. Making pregnant women wait hours on end, and not being able to go to the restroom as you have a urin test scheduled is the norm. No matter week day or weekend when u go at the correct time of your appointment, there will be 5 to 6 ppl ahead of you. Go only if u have the patience to endure this .
in Iselin |
She is a very calm dr who doeant freak out the patient. However I found her too relaxed. Both the offices are very clean. The staff is friendly. They do the usg at the edison office where the services are provided by st . peters hospital. Check with your insurance the agreed amount for each usg if itss not covered. They charged me $130 for the usg. And another $160 for the perinatologist consultation. Its easy to schedule appts at both places. The wait period is long for appt.
Very bad. I wnt for annual gynec test. Admin at her office is very bad. It was my first visit to Dr.Rama. I was asked about my periods,as it was delayd, urine test was done, results negative n then i was asked to wait in the pap test room with my husband n test was done by a different doc. I never hapend to meet Dr.Rama.Got invoice of $48.I cald ofice to know why was i charged, response was so terrifyng. She told me as i hav irreg periods, she put me on diagnosis code, no treatmnt was givn to me
in Parlin, NJ |
She is one of the best OBGYNS....I would def recommend her for your delivery. I delivered my baby girl Nov 2015 and I had the best experience and treatment with Dr. Rama. Even all her staff at her clinic are also amazing people, very friendly and compassionate . I was amazed at her work ethic she landed after a 22 hour flight to check on me at the hospital after I got admitted. She is a wonderful person.
Have you seen Dr. Sreedevi Rama, MD?
Are you Dr. Rama?

Compare Dr. Rama

}

Dr. Rama's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Rama has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rama's Board Certifications

• Cervicitis
  • Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovarian Cancer
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital,UMDNJ

Completed in 2005

• Hindi
  • Telugu

Dr. Rama does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rama and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology