Dr. Spiro Kassis, MD

Dr. Spiro Kassis, MD

Psychiatry | Male | 64 years old

15 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Kassis specializes in Psychiatry and practices in Norristown, PA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Kassis? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kassis' Experience

See how Dr. Kassis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kassis

Dr. Kassis accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Kassis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kassis to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Kassis' Performance
Lansdale, PA |
Office is terrible environment with no updates since the 80's. While the wait is not long, there are almost no new magazines, no TV's, no wireless, nothing to bide your time. This office is outdated and outmoded. Be ready to pay for tests you may or may not need, and ask upfront what they might cost and where they are going. If you are in for addiction, you might be paying much more than just the consultation and RX visits. Uncomfortable office seats too.
in Quakertown Pa |
I would recommend Dr.Kassis to anyone that is serious about wanting to kick there addiction to opiates. I was never in a rehab or anything and with my job and family commitments it seemed impossible to take time off to attend a rehab. Now I was seriously addicted to opiates secretly I kept the issue to myself. So I went to see Dr Kassis and he was very helpful he thought I should be on Suboxone which is a miracle. I have now been off the suboxone and pain pills for over 5 months now.
in BUCKS COUNTY PA |
I became a patient of Dr. Kassis in 2015 and I was recommended to him by a family member. I was abusing pain medication and became depressed and very dependent on the narcotic medication to feel normal. I went to see Dr. Kassis and I was nervous because I didn't know what expect. After my first visit I felt that I can make this work. And now not only did doctor Kassis help me kick my addiction he made it possible to live a normal life again. I cannot thank him enough I highly recommend him.
in Norristown, PA |
Very attentive physician and psychiatrist willing to listen to what I had to say. As with many psychiatrists who I have seen over they years, few have both an engaging personality and decades of expertise. Making an appointment was very easy and office paperwork (informed consent) was far easier than most offices. I will be going back monthly to see Dr. Kassis. He is well known within the medical community and Norristown and also highly respected. Wait time was minimal.
Have you seen Dr. Spiro Kassis, MD?
Are you Dr. Kassis?

Compare Dr. Kassis

Dr. Kassis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
  • Psychiatric Diseases

University Of Baghdad / College Of Medcine

Graduated in 1983

Pa Hospital Uphs
    University Of Pa Health System

Dr. Kassis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kassis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry
  • Allergy
  • Allergy & Immunology

Dr. Kassis does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kassis and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.