Dr. Speros Hampilos, DO

Dr. Speros Hampilos, DO

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Speros Hampilos, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Saint Petersburg, FL. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 33 years.

Dr. Hampilos' Experience

See how Dr. Hampilos' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hampilos

Dr. Hampilos accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Hampilos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hampilos to family and friends
    3.4
    Dr. Hampilos' Performance
    Tampa, FL |
    Excellent doctor. Extremely knowledgeable. He is caring, understanding and encouraging. He listened to everything I said and made me a part of the decision making in my treatment.
    in Clearwater |
    Friendly Staff. Dr. Hampilos is the only Dr. who was able to help me get off a Medication I have been on for 15 years & never thought I could function without it again. He will answer your questions honestly & direct which helped give me confidence. I am so glad I found this office since the results have exceeded my expectations. Been a patient for 9 months, I would recommend Dr. Hampilos to anyone who needs a serious Dr. for honest & Effective Care. Five Stars, No Doubt. Thanks
    in St Petersburg, FL |
    Please don't go see this sadistic doctor. I went to go see him because I have severe chronic anxiety. One of my greatest phobias (my only phobia) is needles. He insisted on doing blood work, which I agreed to but I warned him I have a real phobia, and will most likely have a panic attack when they attempt to draw blood. He held me down, cursed me out, and mocked me to his other staff members, leaving me shaken and humiliated. Oh, and the best part? He won't give me my results unless I go back.
    Sometimes I feel as little rushed but Dr Hampillos does a great job overall. Just wish he could get to know me more to develop a better personal/professIonal relationship Since I've been seeing him over a year now! A good doCtor should make his patients ComFortable aRound him so they can be more open about health pRoblems.
    Have you seen Dr. Speros Hampilos, DO?
    Are you Dr. Hampilos?

Dr. Hampilos' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Hampilos does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Hampilos and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med

Graduated in 1984

• Greek

Dr. Hampilos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hampilos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hampilos does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Hampilos and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.